UnderGround Forums Stipe pulling faces at someone in the crowd (gif)

30 days ago
8/3/11

View post on imgur.com

30 days ago
10/24/10

Most likely his kid.

30 days ago
9/29/18

I wonder how big his cock is

30 days ago
12/7/14

it's a shout out to his speech therapist in the crowd, who's been working on getting him to open his mouth while talking

30 days ago
8/3/11
Sackick -

Rather unusual thing to wonder about

30 days ago
8/3/11
Boom Boom Mancino -

it's a shout out to his speech therapist in the crowd, who's been working on getting him to open his mouth while talking

haha

30 days ago
9/27/11

One must wonder what goes through a man's mind a night before you know you're going to get beat up then knocked out. Again. One can only wonder. 

30 days ago
12/20/15
Gfropr -

One must wonder what goes through a man's mind a night before you know you're going to get beat up then knocked out. Again. One can only wonder. 

Just from reading this I know you've never fought. Because if you had you would know..... lol

30 days ago
2/2/15

Found this other gif of Stipe pulling a face

30 days ago
1/1/01
The Last Emperor -

Most likely his kid.

After watching the countdown I agree

30 days ago
9/27/11
TwoTonsOfTaint -
Gfropr -

Just from reading this I know you've never fought. Because if you had you would know..... lol

Shut up 15er.  You bang bro? 

30 days ago
5/18/18

His funny, laughing smile is still psychotic and menacing.  Scary dude.  I want him to KO Cormier and retire his fat ass.  The UFC needs a champ who is in shape. Not a fat ass. 

30 days ago
11/9/17

Obviously his daughter and wife! 

30 days ago
11/9/17
CMFanforlife -

His funny, laughing smile is still psychotic and menacing.  Scary dude.  I want him to KO Cormier and retire his fat ass.  The UFC needs a champ who is in shape. Not a fat ass. 

Fat? Dude is a tank ffs!

30 days ago
5/8/13
CMFanforlife -

What are you Vince McMahon?! Who cares about physique.... the best is the best, it’s not a body building comp ffs..... I like him being a human beer keg, it’s realistic, not all juiced up like Brock....

30 days ago
4/25/11
Dugs95 -
CMFanforlife -

What are you Vince McMahon?! Who cares about physique.... the best is the best, it’s not a body building comp ffs..... I like him being a human beer keg, it’s realistic, not all juiced up like Brock....

Leave him alone. The man wants to see pecks and muscles and that V thing that thing on the abs that leads to a shredded man's cock. And... If the he can fight, EVEN BETTER!

30 days ago
1/24/16
touch -
Sackick -

Shut up faggot

30 days ago
5/1/13

He looks a lot like woody harrelson in this gif

30 days ago
5/23/07
CMFanforlife - 

I agree...like you, I just want a hot fucking ripped dude to be champ. Skills be damned, just show me that tight skin. Why do they have to wear shorts?
30 days ago
11/9/18
Boom Boom Mancino -

This comment keeps giving. Everytime i read it, i chuckle. When i feel like i've finished chuckling, i chuckle again.

Bravo!

30 days ago
11/9/18
TwoTonsOfTaint -
Gfropr -

Not everybody has been knocked out.

30 days ago
1/26/18
touch -
Sackick -

Around here? It would be unusual if he wasn't wondering that

30 days ago
10/5/15
Gfropr -
TwoTonsOfTaint -
Gfropr -

What does that mean?

30 days ago
5/18/11
J_Liz3 -
Gfropr -
TwoTonsOfTaint -
Gfropr -

What does that mean?

15ers gonna 15.

30 days ago
8/31/10
Boom Boom Mancino -

Lol!!!