UnderGround Forums Stipe to Cormier, critics: Stop crying and shut up

Edited: 11 days ago
3/13/15
JThomasufc91 -
MGIM -

DC is a mark. He needs to shut his mouth. 

DC is one of the greatest fighters ever. 

Nobody is talking about whether he’s a good fighter or not. Pay attention. 

11 days ago
11/1/19
MGIM -
JThomasufc91 -
MGIM -

DC is a mark. He needs to shut his mouth. 

DC is one of the greatest fighters ever. 

Nobody is talking about whether he’s a good fighter or not. Pay attention. 

You’re saying one of the greatest fighters ever is a mark and needs to shut his mouth. You’re a fucking clown. 

11 days ago
9/22/11
JThomasufc91 -
BringBackGoldy -

Yeah for 2 guys that got ktfo last time out they sure have a lot to say.

Lol Stipe got KOd by DC in the fight before. Hell he got KOd by Stefan Struve

Yeah subtle difference but he has the strap and  most title defences by a long shot.

Neither of these guys should be in contention for the heavyweight title after their last figh.

11 days ago
11/1/19
BringBackGoldy -
JThomasufc91 -
BringBackGoldy -

Yeah for 2 guys that got ktfo last time out they sure have a lot to say.

Lol Stipe got KOd by DC in the fight before. Hell he got KOd by Stefan Struve

Yeah subtle difference but he has the strap and  most title defences by a long shot.

Neither of these guys should be in contention for the heavyweight title after their last figh.

DC should get the rematch. He KOd Stipe. Defended the belt. The got TKOd by Stipe. The fight has to be made. 

Edited: 11 days ago
4/22/07
ConorWinsTheRematch -

The Way Stipe is being mistreated is starting to piss me off. where was Curtis Blaydes when DC didnt defend the HW belt for over a year because he wanted a money fight vs Lesnar? So it was ok for DC to make Stipe wait, but Stipe is not afforded the same privildege DC was, when Stipe's circumstances actually call for it? Its 100% racisim going on. Black fighters in MMA are such racist fucking scumbags. Blindly defending each other no matter what. It's so transparent. The very reason why Stipe was injuried IS BECAUSE DC INTENTIONALLY EYE POKED HIM. This is some sick shit going on blaming Stipe. Fuck DC. I've lost all respect for DC. He made Stipe wait, but then cries like a little self entitled diva when Stipe cant fight at the snap of his fingers, because, again, DC fucking eye poked him a hundred times. Oh and because there is a global pandemic going on right now. DC just wants to catch Stipe at a time when Stipe cant train. DC is every bit the over rated cherry picking scumbag Jones is. Forcing Stipe to fight now so that he can get Stipe at his worst. Everyone knows Dana is on DC's side, but I hope Dana can do what's right, truly understand Stipe's situation, and put an end to DC's and Blaydes's whining. Stipe is the UFC's most accomplished and decorated HW champ ever. It's sad how hes being treated. I would be incredibly happy to see both DC and Blaydes get retired with brutal KO losses 

Lesnar was the plan for whoever won. Stipe would have tried to fight him too. It was not just out of the blue. 

I have no defense for the eyepokes though.

11 days ago
12/17/06
PatK - 
Altofsky - 

The pandemic excuse has expired. The sport is back and states across the country are opening up.

If he can't train, why should he fight?

He can train. It a beeg country.

11 days ago
2/24/11

Change the title (Miococ)

11 days ago
1/21/18
Colby Covid19ington - Don't dislike Stipe but he was doing a awful lot of crying when Cormier held the belt and was seeking a Lesnar super fight.

Because that was clearly horse shit and made no fucking sense. I think comparing Lesnar to a global pandemic, while admirable to attempt, isnt exactly a 1:1 scenario. They dont shut gyms down because of the potential existence of brock lesnar.

11 days ago
1/21/18

Did cormier not watch his last fight with stipe? He got fucking tooled. He should fight jones again, at least then he will have a plethora of baked in excuses. Getting your ass beat by a clean firefighter and paramedic who trains part time twice in a row after sitting on the sidelines begging for money fights isnt a good look.

didnt dc say he was retiring in 2 fights like 4 fights ago? shut the fuck and go away cry baby carlton. stop chastising people because you want what they have, go out and fucking earn it. no one cares you KOd bigfoot 12 years ago in strikeforce. Only thing we remember is you crying into the microphone everytime jones scrambled your eggs. pudgy fucking retard. this asshole probably still trying to get a rematch with his mom over the tic tac toe game she beat him in when he was 12. it aint competitive spirit when you cry when you lose, sore fucking loser bitch.

11 days ago
4/22/20
RightHandOfDOOM - 
Colby Covid19ington - Don't dislike Stipe but he was doing a awful lot of crying when Cormier held the belt and was seeking a Lesnar super fight.

Because that was clearly horse shit and made no fucking sense. I think comparing Lesnar to a global pandemic, while admirable to attempt, isnt exactly a 1:1 scenario. They dont shut gyms down because of the potential existence of brock lesnar.

So just to be clear, in your opinion, Stipe crying last year was justified but the guys crying right now isn't justified. The crying is the same but the situation isnt. Okay. Stipe still cried. A lot. And in that context it's a little rich complaining about others crying.
11 days ago
4/22/20
RightHandOfDOOM - 

Did cormier not watch his last fight with stipe? He got fucking tooled. He should fight jones again, at least then he will have a plethora of baked in excuses. Getting your ass beat by a clean firefighter and paramedic who trains part time twice in a row after sitting on the sidelines begging for money fights isnt a good look.

didnt dc say he was retiring in 2 fights like 4 fights ago? shut the fuck and go away cry baby carlton. stop chastising people because you want what they have, go out and fucking earn it. no one cares you KOd bigfoot 12 years ago in strikeforce. Only thing we remember is you crying into the microphone everytime jones scrambled your eggs. pudgy fucking retard. this asshole probably still trying to get a rematch with his mom over the tic tac toe game she beat him in when he was 12. it aint competitive spirit when you cry when you lose, sore fucking loser bitch.

It was a great win for Stipe. No doubt. But yours was a clown post. Stipe was losing most of the fight before the KO. DC rewatches that fight and he is thinking why didn't he listen to the corner and get takedowns the finish off an easy fight.

Man I don't even dislike Stipe aND you are making me roast him.
11 days ago
5/8/13

What extra work does a fireman do during the pandemic? Why is it different than normal? It’s not like you get Covid and need immediate attention? Most people drive themselves to a dr/hospital or they’re in a nursing home or something already. I’m fine with the gym being closed as a reason not to fight as the champ,  but the fireman thing sounds like just an excuse I think 

11 days ago
6/27/02
Dugs95 -

What extra work does a fireman do during the pandemic? Why is it different than normal? It’s not like you get Covid and need immediate attention? Most people drive themselves to a dr/hospital or they’re in a nursing home or something already. I’m fine with the gym being closed as a reason not to fight as the champ,  but the fireman thing sounds like just an excuse I think 

If it weren’t for Stipe the part time fireman Covid would’ve caused global extinction! How could you expect him to fight when he’s so damn important to the world! 

11 days ago
9/24/18
“We’re talking to the UFC and we’re going to figure out a good date. That’s what we’re doing. We’re trying to figure something out. We’re trying to find a good date to figure out what’s a good one to go with, we’re going to go.”

LOL Stipe is an absolute retard
11 days ago
1/5/11
effertime -

Stipe gets no respect

10 days ago
5/11/06

Coming from the guy who cried and sat out and refused to fight until given an immediate rematch?

10 days ago
7/29/08

Some of you seem to be missing the biggest point. Ohio for sure is one of the most conservative states in regards to the shutdown. We made national news, and not in a good way, hours after opening the state for patio dining ffs. Gyms here arent allowed to open up until the 26th iirc. He cant train. Sure he could go to a different state, but without his team? No coaches, no sparring partners, no regular  routine that got you the belt and defenses in the first place? Some of you are being awfully obtuse. 

10 days ago
1/21/18
Colby Covid19ington -
RightHandOfDOOM - 

It was a great win for Stipe. No doubt. But yours was a clown post. Stipe was losing most of the fight before the KO. DC rewatches that fight and he is thinking why didn't he listen to the corner and get takedowns the finish off an easy fight.

Ya he was winning rounds like connor won rounds against FMJ. He won the first 2 rounds, where he did little damage, miocic won the third decisively once he decided to turn it on and walked him down and KOd him in the 4th. 

Cormier see's the fluke of the first fight and thinks it would be nice to recreate it. And that if he works on his cardio maybe he can do it in the second or third round. Thats all he sees. He was hoping he could fluke his way into beating jones too, but now its past the point of embarassment for him to chase that fight.

Cormier is a tool. He also cheated at weigh ins against a non top 20 fighter. He should honestly just shut the fuck up, and so should your know-nothing ass.

10 days ago
4/22/20
RightHandOfDOOM - 
Colby Covid19ington -
RightHandOfDOOM - 

Ya he was winning rounds like connor won rounds against FMJ. He won the first 2 rounds, where he did little damage, miocic won the third decisively once he decided to turn it on and walked him down and KOd him in the 4th. 

Cormier see's the fluke of the first fight and thinks it would be nice to recreate it. And that if he works on his cardio maybe he can do it in the second or third round. Thats all he sees. He was hoping he could fluke his way into beating jones too, but now its past the point of embarassment for him to chase that fight.

Cormier is a tool. He also cheated at weigh ins against a non top 20 fighter. He should honestly just shut the fuck up, and so should your know-nothing ass.

First 2 rounds were decisive for DC. Stipe was getting tooled. Third round was close.

I'm assuming you are related to Stipe because your posts come off delusional bordering on retarded.

And you said a lot of derogatory things about DC in your original post here. Not for nothing, I will take a guy, an Olympian with multiple high profile jobs, who devotes his time coaching high school kids over a mumbling, beer pimping firefighter who over states his role in a pandemic to gain sympathy.
10 days ago
11/27/02
Stipe simply doesn't carry himself like a champ with this part time fire fighter sctick. Blades is totally correct. Stipe is also a whiner but so is DC so that's a wash. DC is also an intentional eye poker on par with Jones.
10 days ago
9/11/19

If it's really as much of a problem why can't they set up an interim belt match? I know that interim belts come with a whole slew of their own problems, but that's what the UFC has always done in these situations (McGregor, Woodly, etc.) so I don't see why, if Stipe's truly "holding up the division," they can't just do that again. But now talk of stripping him because of state regulations, being a first responder, and an eye injury? ffs

10 days ago
11/1/19
supersonic - Stipe simply doesn't carry himself like a champ with this part time fire fighter sctick. Blades is totally correct. Stipe is also a whiner but so is DC so that's a wash. DC is also an intentional eye poker on par with Jones.

He’s either a fighter or a “first responder “ during a “pandemic”... make up your mind.

10 days ago
2/27/11

There should be a dedicated instant review and EVERY eyepoke punished with one point deduction, im sick of that shit.

10 days ago
12/7/18
RightHandOfDOOM -

"They dont shut gyms down because of the potential existence of brock lesnar"

Haha how can we be so sure of that? Lesnar is a behemoth of a man

10 days ago
1/11/13

I haven't been watching mma anywhere near the average UG/OG'er but, my take is this.

Yeah, stipe made a lot of noise when DC was chasing that Lesnar fight but, surely a global pandemic is a far more worthy cause to not make a certain fight at a certain time. I'd bet stipe would take that DC trilogy fight in a heartbeat but, I don't think he deserves to be caned for not wanting the chance to be 100%

I do however see the point that, he should be 100% committed to fighting. What he does is very admirable and deserves 100% respect but, most people. If not all do a side job because they're not earning the dough.

He's the HW champ surely he's doing well enough that fighting, is his main focus.