10/14/17

24 days ago
10/14/17

24 days ago
7/8/06

This will end well.

24 days ago
12/9/05

How does Ali talk crap about all these fighters and get away with it?! 

24 days ago
4/17/17
Tony would become my favorite fighter if he smacked Ali around
24 days ago
2/2/15

I believe Ferg would have no issue smacking the taste out of Ali's mouf. Let's hope it happens.

24 days ago
1/5/12

Please beat the piss out of this leech Tony 

24 days ago
12/23/02

Tony might actually do it too. Ali may have barked up the wrong tree if you know what I mean.

24 days ago
6/27/02

Ali is like a random kid on Sherdog or something lol He’s just another fan talking shit to actual fighters. He can have all the money in the world but a snitch is a snitch and there aren’t many things worse than being that for a man... especially a wanna be tough guy like him. Somewhere inside that piece of shit I guarantee it bugs him that everybody calls him that and it’s true. 

23 days ago
1/13/11

Since when was Mcgregor fighting Gaejthe?

23 days ago
1/3/08

I would have no problem with Tony smacking him around in public, I’m amazed that it hasn’t happened already.

also surprised that the ufc or his clients haven’t reigned him in, it’s enough to have the fighters trash talk the last thing we need is this scumbag involved in every drama 

23 days ago
11/16/09

Ferg called him a snitch? So Ferg is pro-terrorists confirmed. 

23 days ago
1/7/13
Flexo -

Since when was Mcgregor fighting Gaejthe?

He isn’t but he should, such a good fight.

23 days ago
1/1/01
Osbot -

Ferg called him a snitch? So Ferg is pro-terrorists confirmed. 

No

23 days ago
9/2/10

I would love to see someone iron that cunt Ali out, the guy is a fucking dork.

23 days ago
10/22/14
KirkBJJ -

Ali is like a random kid on Sherdog or something lol He’s just another fan talking shit to actual fighters. He can have all the money in the world but a snitch is a snitch and there aren’t many things worse than being that for a man... especially a wanna be tough guy like him. Somewhere inside that piece of shit I guarantee it bugs him that everybody calls him that and it’s true. 

I don't know man, didn't he "snitch" on some terrorists? How the fuck does that make him a bad person, how do people hate on him for that shit?

Edited: 23 days ago
4/18/19

Waaaaaaah the bald ugly man called my daddy a clown!!! Waaaaaaah!

I like how literally all of you talk shit about fighters for no reason other than you not liking them, but if ratman does it you start crying. At least when he does it he's not hidden behind an anonymous username, and he kind of has a reason (getting fights for his guys and shit)...

23 days ago
1/21/18

Id like to see Crazy Tony standing toe to toe with him, like ali does because he doesnt think anyone will do anything, and just absolutely obliterate the guy. Like Id love for him to have his jaw wired shut. T-Ferg is the truth

10/14/17
AdamKDEBIV -

Waaaaaaah the bald ugly man called my daddy a clown!!! Waaaaaaah!

I like how literally all of you talk shit about fighters for no reason other than you not liking them, but if ratman does it you start crying. At least when he does it he's not hidden behind an anonymous username, and he kind of has a reason (getting fights for his guys and shit)...

Suck a dick faggot

23 days ago
10/14/17
RightHandOfDOOM -

Id like to see Crazy Tony standing toe to toe with him, like ali does because he doesnt think anyone will do anything, and just absolutely obliterate the guy. Like Id love for him to have his jaw wired shut. T-Ferg is the truth

Or you can go to his house and catch a beatdown like a real man. fucking keyboard clownshoe "Im gonna look up stuff about you because you dont like a fighter who i respect as an athlete" Shut your fucking mouth. no one cares, you fucking child.

Sound familiar?

23 days ago
1/1/01
Too bad hs wasnt so spunky when Werdum was about to turn him and all the voices in his head into a greasy stain on a bar stool. In all actuality, I cant stand either of these two toads, so let em bang imo...
1/21/18
dbl
23 days ago
1/21/18
Mike OxBIG -
RightHandOfDOOM -

Or you can go to his house and catch a beatdown like a real man. fucking keyboard clownshoe "Im gonna look up stuff about you because you dont like a fighter who i respect as an athlete" Shut your fucking mouth. no one cares, you fucking child.

Sound familiar?

Oooof you got me good! maybe you can get that put on your record as a win and turn your career around.

You know, out of context i still make more sense then your dumbass