UnderGround Forums TJ's Response.."i messed up"..

4/13/19 12:49 AM
6/14/12
Jake95 -

Playing the victim gtfo

Also this.

What a faggot.

4/13/19 12:55 AM
4/24/08
the vast majority of cheaters fight it. Blaming supplements, dick pills, the test itself. We should be more forgiving of those that admit it. Only way to get the guys who pop to come clean and hopefully start to curb PED use in professional sports
4/13/19 1:30 AM
6/14/12
falsecrack - the vast majority of cheaters fight it. Blaming supplements, dick pills, the test itself. We should be more forgiving of those that admit it. Only way to get the guys who pop to come clean and hopefully start to curb PED use in professional sports

How exactly would tj fight it? 

He lied about it when he COULD.

Now he CANT.

He still didnt admit to all the other shit hes on either. Epo didnt give him that gyno.

Anyway, forgiveness should be earned. I fail to see how tj pursuing the ONLY course of action available to him warrants a second chance from anybody. 

" my whey protein was contaminated with red blood cells. My team is exhausting all resources to discover how this happened to make sure it doesnt again. Im sorry to all my fans for not doing my due diligence and allowing this to happen", is exactly the sort of excuse tj would have proffered if that sort of thing was at all possible. Which it isnt. So why forgive him, exactly? Because he got caught ? Because that what it generally equates to in this scenario : detection based forgiveness.

Its bad reasoning.

4/13/19 5:44 AM
1/24/16

TJ apologizes to the people around him. He doesn't apologize to the fans. And he shouldn't.

All the best fighters are or were on gear except maybe GSP.

4/13/19 6:05 AM
4/11/11

Yeah you messed up by getting caught.

4/13/19 6:12 AM
7/19/13

Soooo... does this mean when he comes back in two years he’ll have infinite pulsing ability like Jones? Pulsing at an all time high, or will Jeff Novitsky renege on his previous perspective on the issue? Does USADA now allow TJ to become the Pictogram Python? 

4/13/19 6:30 AM
8/11/12
MrBoone - Enough already. They are all doing it. Just let them do it ffs.

Ret dem juico 

4/13/19 7:23 AM
10/27/03

I messed up ... by doing EPO for years on end.

4/13/19 7:26 AM
10/10/18

He will never be the same again. 

4/13/19 7:29 AM
1/1/01

He never mentions EPO, this was undeniable when he popped, he had no choice. Cheated until he got busted and had nothing to say to the people he beat. Maybe he knows they were pissing hot too. This statement doesn’t mean shit under the circumstances where tainted supps excuse won’t fly. 

4/13/19 7:52 AM
12/10/09

Everyone saying at least he didn’t come up with some fake ass excuse like Silva or Jones. Thing is, with EPO, there is no excuse, you know 100 percent what you are doing, there are no EPO tainted supplements. So no I don’t think he’s better off than Jones or Silva. I actually think it’s worse. All the credit bang used to get for turning  him into this phenomenal fighter is now questioned.

4/13/19 8:34 AM
7/14/17
Hi Monkey -

He is sorry he got caught.

Correct

This all day. 

Would he have vacated and apologized if no one knew? Or would he have kept knocking people out on the juice? 

4/13/19 9:10 AM
10/24/03

He's only sorry because he was caught.... 

4/13/19 9:16 AM
5/14/06

These weirdos always go on long rants about forgiving themselves or finding peace in the arms of a forgiving god or something. He would’ve done this his entire career if he could have. Just leave the sport a failure and enjoy your life. 

Edited: 4/13/19 10:27 AM
7/15/04

Like everyone else said, he only "owned up to it" because you can't blame a "tainted supplement" on EPO. No doubt he would be screaming about a tainted supplement if he was popped for something else.

TJ had no alternative but to own up to it. Dude has been cheating his whole career and was called out by guys years ago for being on this shit.

His whole career and legacy is ruined. This is a new era and guys who are still trying to fight juiced need to have the book thrown at them.

4/13/19 11:02 AM
9/13/18

Crocodile tears at its best. This fuckin guy has been cheating for a long time with EPO, and he completely did it intentionally. UFC should get rid of him.. His apology was fake, and so are his championship wins. This guy sucks, and should be released after his suspension is up. How many people did he step on to get to the top? All while cheating. He doesn't regret anything, and he will do it again in a blink of an eye. Hes filthy rich because of his cheating.. No fucks given in the Dillaroid house hold. 

4/13/19 11:03 AM
9/9/12

I don't feel any empathy for TJ and hopefully MMA starts taking doping more seriously. 

He knew he was cheating and he became an extremely arrogant fighter. He wasn't sorry when he was as reaping the the rewards.

He should be sorry to the fighters that he took advantage of. 

4/13/19 11:15 AM
9/13/18
Straydog24 -

I have way more respect for a guy who admits his fault. Forgiveness is easier to give when a man has acknowledged his wrong doings. Of all the fighters that I thought would make excuses for getting popped TJ was at the top of the list. 

Saluted. 

Don't let this asshole pull the will over your eyes, he had to do this, EPO isn't like the other PED's. Given the opportunity, this tool will cheat again, and he doesn't care about screwing people over. He says he wants to come back stronger, I don't want him back at all. This guy had a fucked up attitude before he was caught, and treated people like complete shit. He doesn't deserve to fight in the UFC again, and he doesn't deserve our forgiveness. He needs to accept the situation he made for himself, cause this fuck will continue to Run all over people as long as they let him. Dudes going to stay rich off of this too..he still doesn't truly care..  He's a fuckin narrsasist

4/13/19 12:08 PM
1/26/08
K DEAN -

Everyone saying at least he didn’t come up with some fake ass excuse like Silva or Jones. Thing is, with EPO, there is no excuse, you know 100 percent what you are doing, there are no EPO tainted supplements. So no I don’t think he’s better off than Jones or Silva. I actually think it’s worse. All the credit bang used to get for turning  him into this phenomenal fighter is now questioned.

Hate to break it to you, he isn’t the only one on EPO.

4/13/19 12:32 PM
10/11/09
Straydog24 -

I have way more respect for a guy who admits his fault. Forgiveness is easier to give when a man has acknowledged his wrong doings. Of all the fighters that I thought would make excuses for getting popped TJ was at the top of the list. 

Saluted. 

100% this. Atleast he’s not trying to hide and bullshit his way out of it. Much more respect for a guy that will eat shit when he knows he’s burnt. Its not like he’s the only guy doping. 

4/13/19 12:37 PM
12/17/06
Hi Monkey -

He is sorry he got caught.

4/13/19 12:48 PM
4/24/08
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
falsecrack - the vast majority of cheaters fight it. Blaming supplements, dick pills, the test itself. We should be more forgiving of those that admit it. Only way to get the guys who pop to come clean and hopefully start to curb PED use in professional sports

Now he CANT.

He still didnt admit to all the other shit hes on either. Epo didnt give him that gyno.

Anyway, forgiveness should be earned. I fail to see how tj pursuing the ONLY course of action available to him warrants a second chance from anybody. 

" my whey protein was contaminated with red blood cells. My team is exhausting all resources to discover how this happened to make sure it doesnt again. Im sorry to all my fans for not doing my due diligence and allowing this to happen", is exactly the sort of excuse tj would have proffered if that sort of thing was at all possible. Which it isnt. So why forgive him, exactly? Because he got caught ? Because that what it generally equates to in this scenario : detection based forgiveness.

Its bad reasoning.

How many fighters have gotten popped and lied about it versus those that admit it.

The fact that everyone is piling on him right now is reason enough that they should never admit it, this teaches athletes that lying is the best way
4/13/19 12:50 PM
4/24/08
K DEAN - 

There aren't that many, so I'll assume this is directed at me. All we're doing is teaching them to deny deny deny, deflect, and redirect. If we want to actually curb PED use, we should be more accepting of those that admit it, but history has clearly shown that the blue print for dealing with a failure should be to lie about it, admitting it only leads to being vilified.
4/13/19 12:56 PM
6/14/12
falsecrack -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

Now he CANT.

Its bad reasoning.

How many fighters have gotten popped and lied about it versus those that admit it.

The fact that everyone is piling on him right now is reason enough that they should never admit it, this teaches athletes that lying is the best way

Holy shit are you thick, guy. 

I already addressed your entire post.

4/13/19 12:58 PM
6/14/12
falsecrack -
K DEAN - 

There aren't that many, so I'll assume this is directed at me. All we're doing is teaching them to deny deny deny, deflect, and redirect. If we want to actually curb PED use, we should be more accepting of those that admit it, but history has clearly shown that the blue print for dealing with a failure should be to lie about it, admitting it only leads to being vilified.

Because its a villianous act. Derp.