UnderGround Forums TJ's Response.."i messed up"..

4/13/19 12:59 PM
11/9/18
Bam57Bam -

Good on him.

How every professional should handle it.

stupid

4/13/19 4:35 PM
2/8/12
Scott Ramone -

I really think most fighters are on something now or have been in the past.  But to have one openly admit he did it and not fight the suspension is nice for a change. 

Edited: 4/14/19 11:49 AM
2/27/13

I will open with I am a TJ shill. It’s extremely disappointing to find out he was cheating, especially knowing Sam Calvitta and how hard he works and how studied he is on naturally getting the body perform at its peak when it’s time to peak. All that to say, he could have said he cut too much a week or so out and needed a rehydration boost so a person he trusted iv’d him up with what was supposed to be saline and water. He had no idea person X gave him EPO. That’s completely far fetched I know but so are all the bs excuses fighters are giving. Once you have a kid things change and I genuinely believe TJ realized his son will grow up and see he was caught. Owning it and being better is the best way to show his son a good lesson in all of this. The other half of it is he could have just said nothing. We had a big weekend of fights that really delivered and there is now plenty to talk about and this would have faidedaway. Upon return 2 years later he could have responded to questions with the obligatory,” that’s in the past and today I am focused on my next opponent.” Especially now that Golden snitch said they tested all the other samples they had and that they were negative. 

4/14/19 12:35 PM
11/14/16
Wrestling is the best base -

I will open with I am a TJ shill. It’s extremely disappointing to find out he was cheating, especially knowing Sam Calvitta and how hard he works and how studied he is on naturally getting the body perform at its peak when it’s time to peak. All that to say, he could have said he cut too much a week or so out and needed a rehydration boost so a person he trusted iv’d him up with what was supposed to be saline and water. He had no idea person X gave him EPO. That’s completely far fetched I know but so are all the bs excuses fighters are giving. Once you have a kid things change and I genuinely believe TJ realized his son will grow up and see he was caught. Owning it and being better is the best way to show his son a good lesson in all of this. The other half of it is he could have just said nothing. We had a big weekend of fights that really delivered and there is now plenty to talk about and this would have faidedaway. Upon return 2 years later he could have responded to questions with the obligatory,” that’s in the past and today I am focused on my next opponent.” Especially now that Golden snitch said they tested all the other samples they had and that they were negative. 

You do realize that even if your crazy ass excuse was what actually happened he still is a cheater. It is ILLEGAL TO REHYDRATE BY IV

Edited: 4/14/19 12:43 PM
2/27/13
Trumpsstinkypinky -

You do realize that even if your crazy ass excuse was what actually happened he still is a cheater. It is ILLEGAL TO REHYDRATE BY IV

Yes I do, but that wasn’t the point of the post. IV hydration is a lot more forgivable then EPO. 

4/14/19 12:51 PM
1/1/01

TJ never admits to doing any other PED besides the one he was busted for red handed. If he admitted to the other shit he has done then it would be slightly better.

Id be more forgiving of a fighter who admits to PED use and says he/she will stop who WASN’T busted. Everyone else is just doing damage control, fuck’m.

4/14/19 12:57 PM
6/5/12
Hi Monkey -

He is sorry he got caught.

yup. 

all the mea culpa's in the world can't get past this simple fact. He is ONLY sorry that he got caught. 

4/14/19 2:26 PM
11/11/12

His whole run of dominance was a fraud.  He's gonna look like renan barao when he gets back.

4/14/19 2:27 PM
12/8/12

I like how he told his son "we" made a mistake....no you douche....YOU made a mistake

4/14/19 2:35 PM
1/21/18
danggook -

His whole run of dominance was a fraud.  He's gonna look like renan barao when he gets back.

yeah how unfortunate guys like barao and TJ sort of leap over each other when theyre clearly both cheats once under the microscope. It's almost just more enjoyable to not give a shit about it at this point then spend time speculating, the whole thing is kind of a fraud.

4/14/19 4:09 PM
12/2/18

Punishment should also include changing last 5 wins to losses.

4/14/19 10:08 PM
1/12/10
Trumpsstinkypinky -

Yes I do, but that wasn’t the point of the post. IV hydration is a lot more forgivable then EPO. 

No it’s not. It’s still knowingly using a banned method. Also, why in the fuck would you rehydrate while you’re making your fight week cut? That’s fucking retarded. 

He’s a piece of shit and I hopw he brings down Bang with him. Everyone said Cody and Urijah were just jealous and butt hurt when they spilled th beans, but they were just trying to get this fuckstick exposed. Bang was probably trying to get people to use it forever and finally found his guy. Fuck both of them. If he was really sorry he would surrender his purses and pay his opponents that he beat their win bonus. But he won’t because he’s a prick. 

4/15/19 3:19 AM
11/23/14

No one is sorry they take PEDs. They are only sorry they get caught.

It takes a lot of thought and preperation to cycle and try to pass tests. 

What he did was try to save face and look honorable by relinquishing the belt and not holding up the division. 

Cody was right all along about this guy

4/15/19 3:36 AM
1/1/01
DthAngel - 

No one is sorry they take PEDs. They are only sorry they get caught.

It takes a lot of thought and preperation to cycle and try to pass tests. 

What he did was try to save face and look honorable by relinquishing the belt and not holding up the division. 

Cody was right all along about this guy

Yup. If Dillashaw hadn't been caught, he'd still be bitching about how he didn't really lose to Cejudo and how he deserves an immediate rematch.
4/15/19 10:52 AM
12/9/02
DamnHenderson -

3 minute video. Worth the watch. Seems genuinely sorry. BUT.. I dont know. He sos great things..in the aport world i LOVE seeing people doing great things..well in any world. Poaitivity and greatness breeds the same..usually. Its a sad day for greatness. Im not on the FUCK TJ train.. But i am on the give Cody another shot at the vacated title. Anyways..have a good day fuckers.

english, motherfucker, do you speak it?

4/15/19 11:22 AM
1/1/01
Hi Monkey - 

He is sorry he got caught.

Seems to be the typical (and accurate) response...
Edited: 4/15/19 9:29 PM
4/10/03
Jump Kick - 

TJ never admits to doing any other PED besides the one he was busted for red handed. If he admitted to the other shit he has done then it would be slightly better.

Id be more forgiving of a fighter who admits to PED use and says he/she will stop who WASN’T busted. Everyone else is just doing damage control, fuck’m.

This. Now it makes the stories with TAM saying he was a shitty teammate, and gives insight to how shitty of a human being he is. Like everyone is saying he is sorry he got caught. His reign as champion has to be wiped out. Or at least have an asterisk during his time as champ.

Edited: 4/15/19 12:44 PM
7/15/04

Also, lots of stories of him cheap shotting the fuck out of people in training and using dirty tactics with partners.

Couple that with how arrogant the prick was while on the Lance Armstrong special makes me feel zero sympathy for this guy. His career and legacy are ruined and he should have the book thrown at him.

4/15/19 8:51 PM
4/19/17

So he plans on having multiple surgeries....that's why he was fine with the suspension, he was going to be out for a long time anyways.

4/15/19 11:36 PM
2/8/12
Trumpsstinkypinky -

That’s a big reason Conor got robbed against Floyd.  Floyd knew all the tricks in Nevada.

4/16/19 5:09 AM
8/19/13

Am I the only one that sees his fat fucking face? Did he get his wisdom teeth out on the side of that shoulder surgery?

4/16/19 8:28 AM
1/1/01
RdotC - Good that he took some accountability.

Pretty oblivious when apologizing to his fans, family, and coaches but no apology to the people he fought whilst cheating.

Those are the people that really deserve the apology.

Yeah, Garbrant deserves an apology. His career is all fucked up now.

4/16/19 9:10 AM
8/11/15

Anyone remember Andy pettis? Yankees pitcher admitted it day after he was caught. Respect to this route. In 20 years this shit won’t matter. Get it when you can. Fuck the ufc. There is no honor amongst thieves. 12% goes to the fighters. 

4/16/19 10:04 AM
12/30/03

I'm not going to feel sorry for a guy that has had multiple samples come up positive. He is sorry he got caught. Nothing more, nothing less. If it was one fight and he was coming off an injury, MAYBE. But this dude has been doing this for a while now. 

It's incredibly dangerous what he did. You put god mode on someone's stamina they have the ultimate advantage. They just have to avoid getting kayo'd and push a brutal pace until the mortal opponent runs out of gas and then tee off on them. I guarantee his title wins were on the special sauce. I hope they test those as well. 

I don't think he should be allowed to come back at all. Completely screwed up the division because dude is a mental midget unable to compete on a level playing ground. Same reason he was known for sucker punching sparring partners after the bell. If he comes back, make him fight Khabib. Let him earn that money on his back. 

4/16/19 11:27 AM
12/9/13
WrestlingSucks -

I'm not going to feel sorry for a guy that has had multiple samples come up positive. He is sorry he got caught. Nothing more, nothing less. If it was one fight and he was coming off an injury, MAYBE. But this dude has been doing this for a while now. 

It's incredibly dangerous what he did. You put god mode on someone's stamina they have the ultimate advantage. They just have to avoid getting kayo'd and push a brutal pace until the mortal opponent runs out of gas and then tee off on them. I guarantee his title wins were on the special sauce. I hope they test those as well. 

I don't think he should be allowed to come back at all. Completely screwed up the division because dude is a mental midget unable to compete on a level playing ground. Same reason he was known for sucker punching sparring partners after the bell. If he comes back, make him fight Khabib. Let him earn that money on his back. 

totally suprised that it was only one ped, where is his stack? USADA missed that, but they finally got him after so many EPO tests, based on the ABP