UnderGround Forums TJ's Response.."i messed up"..

4/17/19 3:29 AM
4/24/08
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
falsecrack -
K DEAN - 

Everyone saying at least he didn’t come up with some fake ass excuse like Silva or Jones. Thing is, with EPO, there is no excuse, you know 100 percent what you are doing, there are no EPO tainted supplements. So no I don’t think he’s better off than Jones or Silva. I actually think it’s worse. All the credit bang used to get for turning  him into this phenomenal fighter is now questioned.

There aren't that many, so I'll assume this is directed at me. All we're doing is teaching them to deny deny deny, deflect, and redirect. If we want to actually curb PED use, we should be more accepting of those that admit it, but history has clearly shown that the blue print for dealing with a failure should be to lie about it, admitting it only leads to being vilified.

Because its a villianous act. Derp. 

Right. That isn't the argument. If we vilify those that admit it, while giving a pass to those that lie and fight their test fails - Romero, Jones, Vitor, Cyborg, Mir, Overeem, Anderson Silva, Bigfoot Silva, Royce Gracie, Brock Lesnar, Lyoto Machida, Cung Le, Jeff Shields - then no one will ever admit it. I'm not arguing giving them a pass, but when the repercussions from public opinion and punishment are harsher for those that admit it, it only creates an atmosphere where the athletes will continue to deny their wrongdoing even when caught.

Derp.
4/17/19 4:52 AM
12/14/15
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
falsecrack - the vast majority of cheaters fight it. Blaming supplements, dick pills, the test itself. We should be more forgiving of those that admit it. Only way to get the guys who pop to come clean and hopefully start to curb PED use in professional sports

How exactly would tj fight it? 

He lied about it when he COULD.

Now he CANT.

He still didnt admit to all the other shit hes on either. Epo didnt give him that gyno.

Anyway, forgiveness should be earned. I fail to see how tj pursuing the ONLY course of action available to him warrants a second chance from anybody. 

" my whey protein was contaminated with red blood cells. My team is exhausting all resources to discover how this happened to make sure it doesnt again. Im sorry to all my fans for not doing my due diligence and allowing this to happen", is exactly the sort of excuse tj would have proffered if that sort of thing was at all possible. Which it isnt. So why forgive him, exactly? Because he got caught ? Because that what it generally equates to in this scenario : detection based forgiveness.

Its bad reasoning.

This. 100%

4/18/19 1:18 PM
6/14/12
falsecrack -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
falsecrack -
K DEAN - 

Everyone saying at least he didn’t come up with some fake ass excuse like Silva or Jones. Thing is, with EPO, there is no excuse, you know 100 percent what you are doing, there are no EPO tainted supplements. So no I don’t think he’s better off than Jones or Silva. I actually think it’s worse. All the credit bang used to get for turning  him into this phenomenal fighter is now questioned.

There aren't that many, so I'll assume this is directed at me. All we're doing is teaching them to deny deny deny, deflect, and redirect. If we want to actually curb PED use, we should be more accepting of those that admit it, but history has clearly shown that the blue print for dealing with a failure should be to lie about it, admitting it only leads to being vilified.

Because its a villianous act. Derp. 

Right. That isn't the argument. If we vilify those that admit it, while giving a pass to those that lie and fight their test fails - Romero, Jones, Vitor, Cyborg, Mir, Overeem, Anderson Silva, Bigfoot Silva, Royce Gracie, Brock Lesnar, Lyoto Machida, Cung Le, Jeff Shields - then no one will ever admit it. I'm not arguing giving them a pass, but when the repercussions from public opinion and punishment are harsher for those that admit it, it only creates an atmosphere where the athletes will continue to deny their wrongdoing even when caught.

Derp.

Nobody gave them a pass. 

Derp.

4/18/19 1:22 PM
6/14/12

Well maybe jeff shields got a pass.

Every other fighter you named is a known cheat to the public and are literally the first people mentioned in these threads. 

And your logic about "accepting" cheaters is completely fucked.

Esp when tj admitted because he had no choice. Didnt aapologize to his opponents whom he ddeprived.of money and whose careers he fucked up, didnt apologize or admit to the other shit hes taking ( epo didnt give him that gyno )...

But yeah, hey evetyone, lets forgive tj cuz he got caught red handed. 

DERP X INFINITY 

4/20/19 12:08 AM
4/24/08
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

Well maybe jeff shields got a pass.

Every other fighter you named is a known cheat to the public and are literally the first people mentioned in these threads. 

And your logic about "accepting" cheaters is completely fucked.

Esp when tj admitted because he had no choice. Didnt aapologize to his opponents whom he ddeprived.of money and whose careers he fucked up, didnt apologize or admit to the other shit hes taking ( epo didnt give him that gyno )...

But yeah, hey evetyone, lets forgive tj cuz he got caught red handed. 

DERP X INFINITY 

Not sure that you know what literally means since none of those fighters have been mentioned in this thread.

Jake, dunno why the iPhone corrected to Jeff

Not preaching forgiveness. But admitting wrong is the more acceptable response to these failures than the constant lies we’re subjected to by obvious cheaters. More importantly, admissions of guilt are the only way drug testers are going to be able to keep up and potentially curb cheating.

You seem emotionally involved in this argument
4/20/19 2:24 AM
6/10/14

My only issue with these guys is the fact they are sorry, embarrassed and realised they messed up AFTER they got caught. They knew what they were doing beforehand so why weren't they sorry then? It's all see through bullshit. They were happy cheating, they are sad they got caught. 

29 days ago
7/14/17

Hey, had anyone said fuck TJ yet?