UnderGround Forums Tatiana Suarez kinda got exposed

7 days ago
10/26/05

She isn't very well rounded. I don't think she's ready for prime time. Andrade, Namajunes, Joanna J would all beat her pretty easily at this point. 

Just my thoughts. 

7 days ago
10/4/03
so, based on what you guess will happen, the top 3 women in her division will beat her? ok, so she can fight Michelle Waterson or something.
7 days ago
1/23/06
Rose would finish her.
7 days ago
1/1/01

She definitely slowed down in the third.  It's a pacing issue.  

7 days ago
10/26/05
forrestfan - so, based on what you guess will happen, the top 3 women in her division will beat her? ok, so she can fight Michelle Waterson or something.

Sounds about right. I think Watterson beats her as well. 

7 days ago
3/22/16
She also fought with a neck injury.

She is a ruthless wrestler who is still learning the standup game. Her wrestling is levels above anyone in the weight class that she has been able to lean on that. Give her time, she will be champ.
7 days ago
5/30/19

I would love to see her exposed to be honest

7 days ago
10/26/05
Don J - She also fought with a neck injury.

She is a ruthless wrestler who is still learning the standup game. Her wrestling is levels above anyone in the weight class that she has been able to lean on that. Give her time, she will be champ.

Don't disagree. But all this talk about a title fight seems premature to me. She's just not there yet. Her wrestling is pretty spectacular, but she a lot to learn still. 

7 days ago
1/30/16
Miro Semberac -

I would love to see her exposed to be honest

I won’t lie, at first I didn’t care to see her get exposed but now I’d definitely care for that

7 days ago
5/17/01
Don J - She also fought with a neck injury.

Would love to see her wrestling against Michelle's ground game, and good luck taking it to the ground as well. Good fight and I think Waterson wants it. She's not too happy about being #7 and would like to do something about it.

7 days ago
7/9/07

I had a flash back of Koschecks wet blanket mounting after his run on TuF.  She was useless, looked like garbage.  How that was the main event for the Under Card is a fucking joke.

7 days ago
2/28/06
Racer X - 
Don J - She also fought with a neck injury.

Would love to see her wrestling against Michelle's ground game, and good luck taking it to the ground as well. Good fight and I think Waterson wants it. She's not too happy about being #7 and would like to do something about it.

Yes. She had a neck injury and her arm went numb.

Yet, people still fail to give Nina the credit she deserves. Nina is always a slow started and would have won a 5 rounder.

I thought Nina had a chance, injury or not.

Yet...with her wrestling, she still has what it takes to beat anyone in the division.

Yet...she is still beatable. Joanna, Rose and of course Jessica.

Dana admitted he rushed young fighters before (Alexa, Sage...) and doesn't want to make same mistake with Tatiana.

Tatiana will probably fight Michelle next.
6 days ago
5/11/05

We needs pics of her exposed to see how well rounded she really is

6 days ago
11/28/03

enjoyed r3

6 days ago
4/18/19
chupecabre -

Don't disagree. But all this talk about a title fight seems premature to me. She's just not there yet. Her wrestling is pretty spectacular, but she a lot to learn still. 

Who else deserves the title shot ? I know there's rumours about Zhang getting it but Tatiana deserves it more, even if you think she's not ready.

Rose just got KOd and said she wants some time off.

Joanna lost, got the instant rematch title shot, lost again, beat n°8, and then lost again. Plus she already turned down Tatiana.

I think she needs some time for her injury now but she's definitely n°1 contender

5 days ago
10/26/05

If she really is the #1 contender then that division needs serious help. She's not near champ material yet. She may get there but God is she 1 dimensional 

5 days ago
11/2/09
CRE - Rose would finish her.

+1 Submission

5 days ago
8/24/15

No pics? Misleading title.

5 days ago
4/14/13

She would have lost to Ansaroff if it was a 5 rounder. I think Andrade will finish her in 3 rounds.

5 days ago
8/8/18

She was injured pretty bad, give her a break.

She should fight Waterson for a #1 contender spot. I'm not sure why they would do anything else. 

5 days ago
3/26/13
AdamKDEBIV -
chupecabre -

Who else deserves the title shot ? I know there's rumours about Zhang getting it but Tatiana deserves it more, even if you think she's not ready.

Joanna lost, got the instant rematch title shot, lost again, beat n°8, and then lost again. Plus she already turned down Tatiana.

I think she needs some time for her injury now but she's definitely n°1 contender

I think Rose and Tatiana have good cases.  Even in defeat, I think Nina should get there with one more win. Weili's case exists too but not to the degree of the others yet.  However, the circumstance of a card in China plays into her favor.  I get why the UFC is doing it, and I don't think it's terribly unreasonable to give it to her at this time.

4 days ago
2/28/06
nek - 
AdamKDEBIV -
chupecabre -

I think Rose and Tatiana have good cases.  Even in defeat, I think Nina should get there with one more win. Weili's case exists too but not to the degree of the others yet.  However, the circumstance of a card in China plays into her favor.  I get why the UFC is doing it, and I don't think it's terribly unreasonable to give it to her at this time.

Agree