UnderGround Forums That ass slap #2 (I will attempt to deliver)

4/21/19 3:58 PM
1/6/10
4/21/19 5:11 PM
11/1/09

hahaha fuck yes

4/21/19 5:27 PM
2/3/10

Cant wait for Roxy's lingerie fighting debut!

4/21/19 10:10 PM
1/6/10

Guess we know who isnt on her mailing list!

29 days ago
10/10/18
Letibleu -

Guess we know who isnt on her mailing list!

Lol...

29 days ago
2/19/18

ew

29 days ago
1/1/01

go girl

29 days ago
6/3/08

Butter face is the new sexy. 

Edited: 28 days ago
1/1/01
HAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, I was like, dang did he really just do that in the octagon...or anywhere for that matter? XD It's a "one of the guys" slap. I hoped nobody noticed. I was just so happy I won, and he taught me that no-gi flower sweep a few months ago and I've been hitting it on everybody in the gym.
28 days ago
2/2/15
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, I was like, dang did he really just do that in the octagon...or anywhere for that matter? XD It's a "one of the guys" slap. I hope nobody noticed. I was just so happy I won, and he taught me that no-gi flower sweep a few months ago and I've been hitting it on everybody in the gym.

Congrats! Great win! 

Edited: 28 days ago
1/6/10
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, I was like, dang did he really just do that in the octagon...or anywhere for that matter? XD It's a "one of the guys" slap. I hope nobody noticed. I was just so happy I won, and he taught me that no-gi flower sweep a few months ago and I've been hitting it on everybody in the gym.

I selfishly wished you were fighting in Ottawa. It's been an awesome ride & journey following your career as a fan. I remember a few of us back in Fightlinker days scouring our contacts to get our hands on the Fatale Femme footage. Look at you now! Thank you.

28 days ago
12/11/14

This is art lmao

28 days ago
5/26/14
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, I was like, dang did he really just do that in the octagon...or anywhere for that matter? XD It's a "one of the guys" slap. I hoped nobody noticed. I was just so happy I won, and he taught me that no-gi flower sweep a few months ago and I've been hitting it on everybody in the gym.

I love you rox. I'll give you a "one of the guys" slap proudly. 

Glad to see you grab the W thats a good one .Keep working hard

28 days ago
7/20/13
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA

Awesome win Roxy, congrats and I look forward to seeing more of this pressure style from you... Great to watch as a fan! 

28 days ago
10/2/08

came to this thread expecting only a picture, instead got an epic video and a classy reposnse from Roxy! Wins at every level!

28 days ago
1/1/01
Need vid of the actual hand on cheek action.

For research purposes.
28 days ago
1/1/01
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA

Sounds like he earned the ass slap.

Fun was had by all.
28 days ago
2/6/15
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA

Hah! There was immediately a thread about it . Great job on the win Roxy.

28 days ago
11/20/09
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA

I'd be really interested to see a breakdown of that sweep. Looked really smooth.

Also I know if I don't say this it's not going to change anything b/c you're so true to yourself and your beliefs but I just wanted to say I really love your attitude and post fight interview.

I love your record. People with a lot of fights and not a high win percentage are often looked down on but what I see is grit and determination which as a sports fan I admire. I love seeing your journey, seeing your skillset being added to and shown off.

Just dont change your idea of life and your pursuit. Thanks for being a fighter I can look forward to watching regardless of where you're at in your career.

Calling out cyborg lol, you're funny.
28 days ago
5/14/06
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA

Excellent job. We are proud of you as always.

28 days ago
10/25/06
D241 - 
Rox19 - HAHAHAHAHA

I'd be really interested to see a breakdown of that sweep. Looked really smooth.

Also I know if I don't say this it's not going to change anything b/c you're so true to yourself and your beliefs but I just wanted to say I really love your attitude and post fight interview.

I love your record. People with a lot of fights and not a high win percentage are often looked down on but what I see is grit and determination which as a sports fan I admire. I love seeing your journey, seeing your skillset being added to and shown off.

Just dont change your idea of life and your pursuit. Thanks for being a fighter I can look forward to watching regardless of where you're at in your career.

Calling out cyborg lol, you're funny.

Yep. Roxy won me over a while back with her heart. On top of that she has improved drastically since I first watched her fight so she really is enjoyable to watch.
28 days ago
5/8/12

Big fan. Great win Roxy. 

27 days ago
1/1/01

ttt

27 days ago
2/29/12

Congrats roxy!

26 days ago
5/27/13

Hilarious