UnderGround Forums That fight was fixed

6/16/19 12:12 AM
3/16/15

That fight was fixed, and that is why I hate boxing.

Schwarz stopped throwing punches and voluntarliy became a punching bag.

Christ, at least make it somewhat believable.

6/16/19 12:20 AM
1/16/12

Lol he was a punching bag from the start. 

Being 24-0 30-0 means shit if you’re not facing anyone at the highest level.

This isn’t the UFC where you’re facing the best with so many ways to lose & 4oz gloves. This is boxing they know how to build up a fighter.

I think that was a great fight to put on to have Tyson’s name out there more 

6/16/19 12:20 AM
4/11/11

Fuck off

6/16/19 12:32 AM
8/10/11

Schwartz didn't throw the fight he just shouldn't have been in there with a top heavyweight.

People say the UFC matchups are bad. This is the equivalent of an undefeated German with 0 UFC fights vs Jon Jones.

Fuck Bob Arum. Fights like this are what killed boxing PPV. Now Fury said he isn't fighting Wilder until next year? But fighting in September? Bob Arum is the reason we got Mayweather vs Manny 6 years to late, and now we're not going to get Fury vs Wilder II until it's too late.

6/16/19 12:33 AM
7/15/04

My god OP I hope you are drunk. If not this is just fucking embarrassing for you.

6/16/19 12:34 AM
7/15/04
KCCII -

Schwartz didn't throw the fight he just shouldn't have been in there with a top heavyweight.

People say the UFC matchups are bad. This is the equivalent of an undefeated German with 0 UFC fights vs Jon Jones.

Fuck Bob Arum. Fights like this are what killed boxing PPV. Now Fury said he isn't fighting Wilder until next year? But fighting in September? Bob Arum is the reason we got Mayweather vs Manny 6 years to late, and now we're not going to get Fury vs Wilder II until it's too late.

Wilder already has a fight lined up. Tyson will fight one more time and then they will meet up. This was a warmup fight in America for Tyson until he can meet Wilder, Ruiz, Joshua.

6/16/19 12:37 AM
1/13/10

Wilder already said his rematch with Fury is suppose to be in 2020. Wilder is fighting Ortiz this fall. 

Edited: 6/16/19 12:40 AM
8/10/11
TexDeuce -
KCCII -

Wilder already has a fight lined up. Tyson will fight one more time and then they will meet up. This was a warmup fight in America for Tyson until he can meet Wilder, Ruiz, Joshua.

He said he's fighting in September or early October.

Joshua isn't fighting for a few months and definitely not against a top contender.

Ruiz just got his belts, he's going to want a tune up fight (cash grab) before defending against the top 2.

Wilder is the only big fight that makes sense.

Bob Arum at the helm I'm expecting the French Polynesian champ. I heard he's 36-0 with 25 KO's. 

You don't think Wilder would drop any fight to get Fury again this year? 

6/16/19 12:44 AM
11/10/18

Not fixed, just picked an opponent so overmatched that it might as well have been fixed. 

6/16/19 1:45 AM
6/17/16

Bob Arum sucks dirty uncircumcised dicks by the bucketload.

If they are clean and washed dicks he wants no part of them.

Edited: 6/16/19 1:55 AM
7/19/13

Not fixed. Watch Schwarz fight anybody else in his career. He was never that sharp.. he was the guy tripping over his own feet in fights, looking like an amateur. He fought better tonight than he usually does. There’s levels to this shit, and Fury was the much better fighter skillswise. Schwarz biggest flaw is that he’s slooooow. The record was shiny, but the level of competition behind that 24-0 was pretty shitty. What made it intriguing was that HW boxing can end in one punch. Want to watch a funny awkward fight? Go back and watch Schwarz vs Gashi. 

6/16/19 1:57 AM
5/22/17

Lol. Tyson fury the best heavyweight in the world. Deal with it pussy. 

6/16/19 2:00 AM
11/19/09

You guys talk about Schwarz like he’s a bum. He’s a good HW. Not a top 10 but he’s no bum either. You don’t win championships by being a bum. I thought his size and power had the chance to give Tyson some problems. I didn’t think he’d win but I thought he would land some decent shots and get stopped in the later rounds . Obviously I was wrong. But fury despite me not being a fan is the best boxer at HW no question 

6/16/19 2:02 AM
3/20/12

naw

dude was too slick

moves like a fast LHW

6/16/19 2:08 AM
7/19/13
Rambo John J -

naw

dude was too slick

moves like a fast LHW

That clip shouldn’t have been cut that early. Fight ended a few moments after that, and the combo that came right after this snip right here was beautiful stuff.. 

6/16/19 2:11 AM
8/10/11
shibbyguy -

You guys talk about Schwarz like he’s a bum. He’s a good HW. Not a top 10 but he’s no bum either. You don’t win championships by being a bum. I thought his size and power had the chance to give Tyson some problems. I didn’t think he’d win but I thought he would land some decent shots and get stopped in the later rounds . Obviously I was wrong. But fury despite me not being a fan is the best boxer at HW no question 

Before tonight he has never fought an opponent ranked by any of the big 4 sanctioned bodies. BoxRec has him 56th. 7th best in Germany.

I'm sure he has talent but had no business being in the ring with the lineal heavyweight champion.

Imagine the shit the UFC would take in the media if Daniel Cormier fought the 56th ranked heavyweight. Then act like Cormier is the greatest for beating him.

6/16/19 2:49 AM
11/29/11
KCCII -
shibbyguy -

Before tonight he has never fought an opponent ranked by any of the big 4 sanctioned bodies. BoxRec has him 56th. 7th best in Germany.

I'm sure he has talent but had no business being in the ring with the lineal heavyweight champion.

Imagine the shit the UFC would take in the media if Daniel Cormier fought the 56th ranked heavyweight. Then act like Cormier is the greatest for beating him.

Boxing is a fucking joke 

6/16/19 2:55 AM
6/14/19
Target_the_Gash - 

Bob Arum sucks dirty uncircumcised dicks by the bucketload.

If they are clean and washed dicks he wants no part of them.

Haha true to the truest extent!!!
6/16/19 3:22 AM
11/19/09
KCCII -
shibbyguy -

I don’t disagree. He shouldn’t have been given a big fight like this but I feel bad the way everyone is talking about him like he’s a complete chump. 

6/16/19 3:57 AM
10/24/10

Threads like this are why boxing discussions are best had in the stacked boxing thread. Not a fix, just an over matched fighter getting what was coming to him. Hopefully Wilder doesn't trip on his dick against Ortiz.

Edited: 6/16/19 4:20 AM
11/20/10

It wasnt fixed. It was arguably the best HW on the planet vs a 24 year old who had been fighting at German domestic level against nobodies. 

Still, I was impressed at just how quickly Fury dispatched him considering Fury isnt considered much of a puncher and is notorious for fighting at his opponents level. 

6/16/19 4:23 AM
1/23/06
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - 

It wasnt fixed. It was arguably the best HW on the planet vs a 24 year old who had been fighting at German domestic level against nobodies. 

Still, I was impressed at just how quickly Fury dispatched him considering Fury isnt considered much of a puncher and is notorious for fighting at his opponents level. 

Inarguably.

6/16/19 4:42 AM
9/2/10

Best HW on the planet Vs a guy who has only ever fought cans.... why would they need to fix it? What the fuck is this?

6/16/19 4:45 AM
1/23/06
Sinead O Connors Nipples - 

Best HW on the planet Vs a guy who has only ever fought cans.... why would they need to fix it? What the fuck is this?

This^

Edited: 6/16/19 5:15 AM
1/23/06

it's also easy to forget Fury is only 30. Until you see his hand speed and head movement.