UnderGround Forums The Irish turn their backs on McGregor!

10 days ago
11/21/05

National embarrassment. 

10 days ago
9/24/09

I guess fake news goes all the way to Ireland. lol 

i think the Irish people love Conor. The media are just giants cunts. 

10 days ago
11/20/05

He's a fucking embarrassment. Ireland should be ashamed.

10 days ago
8/8/18

That's a bit over the top, I'm sure most of his Irish fans don't think that. 

10 days ago
2/26/07
Sage Northcock - fairweather hometown fanbase..... wtf

this, fuck them

nobody appreciates 100% of the bullshit but the time to address it isnt by piling on when hes down

that goes for anybody, not just conor
10 days ago
6/28/10

HAHAAHAHAHA

Edited: 10 days ago
11/19/06
nuff lurking2 -
Throwin'Knuckles - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

Must be just like CNN and MSNBC. Bunch of liberal faggots like you guys.

Lol the irony of how emotional you've been and then calling other people liberal faggots is fucking beautiful

Oh I must’ve struck a nerve. Look who’s the faggot.

i accept your apology! you're such a manly man!  

I do apologize for the nuke thing the other day. Absolutely uncalled for in today’s society. I could barely look my great grandmother in the eye yesterday I was so ashamed.

10 days ago
2/23/12

Turning on him for failing to win would be one thing, but I don’t have difficulty understanding why some of his Irish fan base who otherwise wouldn’t usually care about MMA would sour on him over some of his antics. That said the mirror is a rag that’s marginally more credible than the sun which has had zero intrigue or value since they removed the tits

10 days ago
5/8/10

Conor has made MMA mainstream in the UK so we have him to thank for that.  It's on all the news channel now and in the papers, unlike before where we might of got a few paragraphs somewhere in the sports section.  

10 days ago
1/21/18

His shtick is 100% predicated on winning. if he doesnt win it doesnt work, its just taken the world a couple of losses to realize that.

10 days ago
7/9/07

the fuck?  those look like trash rags you find at the supermarket check out stands.  it's weird how people slam you when it's easy.  Conor looked good in the fight, and I think he takes a rematch.

10 days ago
1/28/13

10 days ago
1/28/13

10 days ago
2/16/12
Wasa-B -
FatBuddha - Seems like the Irish MMA media is a bunch of bitches

At least Conor's nuts still have guys like you.

Haha 

10 days ago
4/21/12

Finally.

Focus can be back on Cathal "The Decisionator" Pendred where it belonged all along.

10 days ago
7/15/04

McGregor beat Holloway, knocked out Poirier, Mendes, and Aldo, and made Eddie Alvarez look like a first time amateur.

To pretend he is some talentless hack really shows how clueless some people are.

Khabib makes everyone look bad and he has the absolute worst stylistic matchup of anyone against McGregor.

One thing I hate is how fickle people are in MMA. You lose one fight and you suck and were never any good. It's crazy. 

10 days ago
9/19/13

Aren't those just tabloids? Tabloids solely exist to create this sort of backwards drama. Lets be big boys and use our brains here.

10 days ago
11/12/11

Goes with the territory 

Doubt Conor gives two fucks tbf

10 days ago
3/7/05
Act like a jackass and win people will jump on the wagon. Keep acting the fool and lose and they cannot wait to tear you down.
10 days ago
3/14/02
FatBuddha - Seems like the Irish MMA media is a bunch of bitches

No they hit the mark, it's his dumbshit fans that are little bitches!!!

10 days ago
1/5/10
Throwin'Knuckles -

Globalist backassward cunts.

This

10 days ago
7/10/02
TexDeuce - 

McGregor beat Holloway, knocked out Poirier, Mendes, and Aldo, and made Eddie Alvarez look like a first time amateur.

To pretend he is some talentless hack really shows how clueless some people are.

Khabib makes everyone look bad and he has the absolute worst stylistic matchup of anyone against McGregor.

One thing I hate is how fickle people are in MMA. You lose one fight and you suck and were never any good. It's crazy. 

Yep. Conor doesn't even get it worse than others, just more publicized. Every fighter who loses is trashed on here for weeks after. So ridiculous.
10 days ago
1/1/01
awwdammit - 

I am guessing you and I would tap here too
10 days ago
6/28/10
thestaton -

the fuck?  those look like trash rags you find at the supermarket check out stands.  it's weird how people slam you when it's easy.  Conor looked good in the fight, and I think he takes a rematch.

"Conor looked good in the fight, and I think he takes a rematch."

You sure you weren't watching some old Conor fights?

10 days ago
7/12/15

The shelf life of a top level fighter is very short.  On top of everything else, i think that’s what makes Cormier so special.  There’s only one guy that can beat him.  His entire career has been “his prime”.  So we boo him.