UnderGround Forums The Official Team UK/Bisping Bandwagon

3/27/09 8:53 AM
9/29/06
top for lunchtime brits!
3/27/09 10:11 AM
3/18/02
This thread reminds me of the time when Bisping got his ass handed to him by Hamil then pretended like he really won after the fight because the judges were blind/crooked.
3/27/09 12:35 PM
4/3/06
Monsters Ball - Can we officially call this thread "The Short Bus" ?

Looks like the Hendo bandwagon stalled coming out of the garage its so damn old and rusty and slow.
3/27/09 12:36 PM
4/3/06
 What's that sound? Oh that's right, its the sound of Bisping's knees smashing the shit out of some Yank...

3/27/09 2:16 PM
6/22/07
Changing your screen name is more important to me then the 57 bucks i bet on Bisping so you can rest assured i am rooting for Hendo in this one.
3/27/09 2:53 PM
4/3/06
thetrollsmasher - Changing your screen name is more important to me then the 57 bucks i bet on Bisping so you can rest assured i am rooting for Hendo in this one.

Good, I'm glad because believe me, you ought to be worried about what you're going to be called. I haven't even decided yet but it'll so brutally humiliating that it could seriously make you cry.
Edited: 3/27/09 2:55 PM
4/3/06
Also here are the earlier years. From small UK shows to stealing the show at the biggest MMA pay per view in history in July. Quite the career progression.
3/27/09 2:58 PM
12/23/06
explodingboy - UKFIGHTER, we have a challenger in the shape of teamquestfan. Is he worthy of a rare mud v mud screen-name bet against yourself? What do you think? He's even prepared to up the stakes.

Hendo4life, seems you're just another person who can't see the wood for the trees. Stick around and we'll have fun proving you wrong.

Irishfighter110, welcome onboard. Keep on cheering Team UK, you can still be on the bandwagon.

That's what I thought. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. I truly believe Henderson will win and win convincingly.
3/27/09 6:35 PM
4/3/06
 What's that? Oh that's right, TTT!

Cheers!
3/27/09 7:19 PM
9/29/06
lol looks like The Count is on the vokda red bulls there, classic brit!

that .gif of the knees is pretty awesome too.
3/27/09 8:08 PM
3/18/02
Ken Lee - @ Monsters Ball: go watch some toughman.

@ BigEyedFish: Bisping won 29-28, fair and square. Get over it. Your little American dream failed.

LOL Im not American. Bisping lost that fight according to everyone other than Bisping, half of Britain, and a judge who was told who to vote for. Not only did he lose, he was dominated.
3/27/09 8:33 PM
4/3/06
UKFIGHTER provided me with that awesome gif.

KenLee is the man and knows his stuff.

Also UKFIGHTER, teamquestfan has a screen-name bet offer on the table for the Hendo fight(see page 3). So feel free to take him up, or you can wait to see if MonstersBall accepts the Hendo bet. Up to you mate, I'll add the bet to the front of the thread once you've decided.
3/27/09 8:37 PM
6/22/07
I tried running the odds on Bisping vs. Anderson, but my calculator gave me an error

Hell, if Bisping is +300 against Hendo, its hard to even imagine what he would be against Anderson
3/27/09 8:37 PM
4/3/06
Okay, so MonstersBall wants no part of the Bisping/Hendo fight. Thats fair enough, he probably thinks the same thing will happen as we all do.

So that leaves UKFIGHTER V teamquestfan in a rare battle of mud screen-names. Are we happy with this arrangement gentlemen? Obviously teamquestfan is going to lose.
3/27/09 8:39 PM
10/15/07
 I hope hendo takes a big dump on mikey
3/27/09 8:44 PM
3/18/02
Ken Lee - 
BigEyedFish - 
Ken Lee - @ Monsters Ball: go watch some toughman.

@ BigEyedFish: Bisping won 29-28, fair and square. Get over it. Your little American dream failed.

LOL Im not American. Bisping lost that fight according to everyone other than Bisping, half of Britain, and a judge who was told who to vote for. Not only did he lose, he was dominated.

You just self-pwned. Your lame troll attempt backfired as soon as you said 'dominated' because even Hammil admitted he lost round 2. Hammil was beat fair and square accoring to the 10pt must system. Check out compustat - Bisping landed way more clean strikes in rounds 2 and 3.

Im not trolling. I truly believe that Bisping lost that fight soundly. And he did. Sorry. To tell you the truth, I was a big Bisping fan up until that fight. I didnt even like Hamil because of all of that annoying WOOOO! shit on TUF. But he won the fight and when he was lost, he was graceful. He earned my respect. Bisping lost it when he was handed the win, then proceeded to not only insult Hamil, but a grappling discipline, wrestling, showing no class. Bisping is a piece of shit and I hope Hendo smashes his face in.
3/27/09 8:45 PM
12/23/06
explodingboy - UKFIGHTER provided me with that awesome gif.

KenLee is the man and knows his stuff.

Also UKFIGHTER, teamquestfan has a screen-name bet offer on the table for the Hendo fight(see page 3). So feel free to take him up, or you can wait to see if MonstersBall accepts the Hendo bet. Up to you mate, I'll add the bet to the front of the thread once you've decided.

Again, just as I thought. UKFighter can't respond because his mouth is full of Bispings nuts at this time. Just a bunch of trolling and rambling because it is very unlikely that Bisping will beat Henderson. Dan has proven himself in 3 weight classes against the best in Pride and the U.F.C. and Bisping beat a bunch of TUFer's. Making the comparison of Bisping/Leben and Bisping/Henderson would be a huge mistake. Bisping CANNOT knock Henderson out if Hendo gave him a free shot and I think, based on his previous bouts, Bisping can be rocked and he has yet to be hit with a right hand like Hendo's. Besides, Dan controls where this fight goes and will hurt him in the clinch and may count Bisping as his first U.F.C. TKO. Keep your money and your screenname chap. I don't need it!
3/27/09 8:51 PM
4/3/06
UKFIGHTER won't be afraid to take your bet teamquestfan, he probably just didn't read the posts about it. Don't withdraw, I'm sure he'll gladly take you up on the screen-name side of it at least. You made your points well and it would be a shame to let the strength of your convictions go to waste.
3/27/09 8:53 PM
12/23/06
Monsters Ball - If you decide to back up your shit talking UKFIGHTER then pm me. I know you really don't want that bet though. You know what Anderson would do to Bisping.

Dude, what are you talking about??? Bisping won't get past Hendo. Hendo rematches Anderson and the next fight goes differently...That is, in Hendersons favor. Dan has the most legitimate chance of stopping Silva's reign.
3/27/09 9:01 PM
12/23/06
explodingboy - UKFIGHTER won't be afraid to take your bet teamquestfan, he probably just didn't read the posts about it. Don't withdraw, I'm sure he'll gladly take you up on the screen-name side of it at least. You made your points well and it would be a shame to let the strength of your convictions go to waste.

And just to clarify, I am not a Michael Bisping hater. I actually like Bisping enough and think that he can be a force in the MW division. He is tough and scrappy and doesn't give up. However, there is no doubt that Bisping lost some respect from the U.S. fans after the Hamill fight. Most agreed that Hamill won that fight and I really don't think it has anything to do with nationality. Bisping's shit talking after the fight didn't go over well with most U.S. fans. A little more respect given to Matt Hamill after the fight would have gone a long way..
3/27/09 9:16 PM
12/23/06
UKFIGHTERUK - Ok the Hendo bet is on with you punk! How long for? I want it to be for a long time. i'll call you "lovesdogsdick" Or maybe your scared?

Yes, I'm very scared as you can see from my previous posts where I have been very straightforward with my thoughts on Henderson/Bisping and have done everything but beg you to back up your ridiculous nuthugging.
3/27/09 9:18 PM
1/23/03
Team UK will lose because they look and talk funny..

Bisping has no chance. He'll make a cute, I'm the loser tonight, but i'll be back speech after Henderson knocks him silly and UK will keep the stupid chantss going...yay oh way way oh way!! ....or whatever the fuck
3/27/09 9:22 PM
4/3/06
teamquestfan - 
UKFIGHTERUK - Ok the Hendo bet is on with you punk! How long for? I want it to be for a long time. i'll call you "lovesdogsdick" Or maybe your scared?

Yes, I'm very scared as you can see from my previous posts where I have been very straightforward with my thoughts on Henderson/Bisping and have done everything but beg you to back up your ridiculous nuthugging.

Okay chaps, so can we make it official? A grudge bet for what, 30 days? Make it official by saying deal and I'll add it to the front page...
3/27/09 9:39 PM
4/3/06
 Okay, we'll wait for teamquestfan to seal the deal before making it official. Going to call it a night, off to Wembley tomorrow. Keep up the great work guys.

3/27/09 11:19 PM
12/23/06
Bet is on! I'm confident enough to bet on a bluename but if it's just mudname bet thats fine also.