UnderGround Forums @TheNotoriousMMA Thank You

28 days ago
1/23/06

28 days ago
7/29/13

People will still find a way to hate on this...

28 days ago
5/6/16
Looks like his son....
28 days ago
10/11/18
Conor seems like a decent fella when he turns off the gimmick. Sad that it fewer and further apart now.
28 days ago
10/30/03

Conor wanted his own leprechaun. Selfish motives 

28 days ago
2/24/19

Hornswaggle?

28 days ago
2/14/11

Conor continues to transcend MMA. 

28 days ago
2/13/16
James Franco -

Conor wanted his own leprechaun. Selfish motives 

LOL!

28 days ago
3/4/12

Conor could cure cancer, rid America of Trump, rid Canada of Trudeau and literally donate 100% of his well deserved assets and dorks on here will still hate the guy.. 

If I was a hundred(s) millionaire 30 year old I would most likely make some bad decisions too. Finding a way to spin this other than a kind gesture just proves the UG is dog shit. 

Im with CRE on this one. 

28 days ago
11/9/17
MojoSoDope -

Dirt bags always put on a public display of kindness, oldest trick in the book. While this is a good thing it doesn't change the fact that he is a low class piece of trash. 

28 days ago
3/12/15
TheRealFOF -

Conor could cure cancer, rid America of Trump, rid Canada of Trudeau and literally donate 100% of his well deserved assets and dorks on here will still hate the guy.. 

If I was a hundred(s) millionaire 30 year old I would most likely make some bad decisions too. Finding a way to spin this other than a kind gesture just proves the UG is dog shit. 

Im with CRE on this one. 

Ridding America of the great Donald Trump would be a horrific atrocity 

28 days ago
7/29/13
PelosiesPanties -
MojoSoDope -

Dirt bags always put on a public display of kindness, oldest trick in the book. While this is a good thing it doesn't change the fact that he is a low class piece of trash. 

That may be but hes still doing some good whether its for appearance or not. Probably more than you will ever do with your life so....

28 days ago
1/23/16

28 days ago
5/14/06

Looks like you had the time of your life CRE

28 days ago
2/24/11
2JupitersTooMany -

I always thought OP was a tall Asian. 

Happy to hear you had fun OP. Connor bless.

28 days ago
4/11/10
2JupitersTooMany -

Will not get better than this

#winner

28 days ago
3/13/18

Corky from Cork?

28 days ago
10/9/10
MojoSoDope -
PelosiesPanties -
MojoSoDope -

That may be but hes still doing some good whether its for appearance or not. Probably more than you will ever do with your life so....

This. Never understood the logic of “pieces of shit do this to boost their image”. Even if it wasn’t for the right reasons (and we don’t know), does anyone think that kid gives a shit? He doesn’t. He just met his hero. 

27 days ago
7/8/06
tomtomthumb - Looks like his son....

jesus lol

27 days ago
10/28/16
kindness of the heart isnt darkened by the tongue of entertainment
26 days ago
5/15/15

Conor is a short guy. That kid must be a real leprechaun!!!

26 days ago
11/3/06
starboy - kindness of the heart isnt darkened by the tongue of entertainment

True, but 

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel 

just sayin

Edited: 26 days ago
5/9/06
TheRealFOF - 

Im with CRE on this one. 

Who is spinning it?  I see nothing but people giving him props, and a few of the typical UG/OG jokes.  

Honestly, the only negativity I see on this thread so far are 2 posts of people worrying about negativity.

Conor is awesome here, and should be celebrated.

edit:  I missed one negative post.   My bad.

26 days ago
6/7/16

That's cool. I'm not a huge fan of the guy anymore, but I definitely don't hate him and it does my heart good to see this kind of thing. Good on him.

26 days ago
10/28/16
PelosiesPanties - 
MojoSoDope -

^^^ look @ this nigga projecting