29 days ago
9/9/12

29 days ago
8/20/03
TequilaYuen - 
danybayamon23 -
TequilaYuen -
Steve Iceman Little -

ufc changed her for the better, she has nothing but respect from everyone and she looks happy.

Of course she LOOKS happy. These instagrammers are committed to presenting a carefully manicured, magazine style image of their lives.

The amount of time devoted to this social media vanity is dismaying. More and more it seems like a sickness to me.

Says the guy with almost 3k posts in less than a year

You have a sickness indeed

There are people on this forum with way more than that. Hell on this very thread there is a poster with 24,000 posts in less than six years.

And yet here you are trying to shame me because... why? Something I wrote bothers you? Offends you?

Maybe you need to think about your own negativity

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief.

The issue here is not whether we post too much, messed up a few VU's and VD's, or took a few liberties with our blue name posting abilities - we did.

[wink at Kirik] 

But you can't hold a whole forum responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals.

For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole forum software?

And if the whole forum software is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of the interwebz in general?

I put it to you, Tequila and Dany - isn't this an indictment of the entire American society?

Well, you can do whatever you want to me, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth my friends, the United States of America.

Gentlemen!

29 days ago
2/8/12
Right Hand JO Power -

Edited: 29 days ago
11/20/08
TalkShowOnMute -

Wow! Phantastic body!

Looks way better than when she was skinny. Women need some weight on them. The same with Page, looks much better now.

29 days ago
10/28/16
RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

Makes me laugh how women’s MMA rode the wave of feminism, putting female athletes at the forefront of strength and equality.

Fast-forward a couple of years and all of those ‘athletes’ have tits jobs, ass-flashing Instagram accounts and bikini magazine shoots.

I’m not complaining; just find it ironic how - despite the mainstream push for girl power - it still always comes back to tits and ass.

this
even ronda exposed her little paint only coin purse tittays in si after whinging about ring girls being sellouts
next
29 days ago
12/28/14
starboy -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

Makes me laugh how women’s MMA rode the wave of feminism, putting female athletes at the forefront of strength and equality.

Fast-forward a couple of years and all of those ‘athletes’ have tits jobs, ass-flashing Instagram accounts and bikini magazine shoots.

I’m not complaining; just find it ironic how - despite the mainstream push for girl power - it still always comes back to tits and ass.

this
even ronda exposed her little paint only coin purse tittays in si after whinging about ring girls being sellouts
next

The moral of the story is all women are attention whores. Every last one of them

Ronda was just jealous that no matter what she said, did or accomplished, every single time arriany walked into a room, not one man in that room was paying attention to Ronda anymore.

29 days ago
1/8/04
No question.
28 days ago
1/1/01
MM8 - 
HYBRID JON - OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!!!!!! If we could get her and Felice viciously trying to lick each other down to their cervix, I could die a happy man!

Felice is a 3 fight losing streak away from being trailer trash

I happen to like my women mobile, agile,and trashy..
28 days ago
4/21/12

UGers reaction to Strawweight Joanna:

UGers reaction to Joanna now:

28 days ago
4/6/12
failure at life -
starboy -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

this
next

The moral of the story is all women are attention whores. Every last one of them

Ronda was just jealous that no matter what she said, did or accomplished, every single time arriany walked into a room, not one man in that room was paying attention to Ronda anymore.

People are attention whores in general. Give them a measure of acknowledgement and a platform for self expression and watch what happens. Men are just as guilty of this.

28 days ago
3/18/02

she looks way better!

in that pic where you cant see her face 

28 days ago
1/30/16
TequilaYuen -
danybayamon23 -
TequilaYuen -
Steve Iceman Little -

ufc changed her for the better, she has nothing but respect from everyone and she looks happy.

Of course she LOOKS happy. These instagrammers are committed to presenting a carefully manicured, magazine style image of their lives.

The amount of time devoted to this social media vanity is dismaying. More and more it seems like a sickness to me.

There are people on this forum with way more than that. Hell on this very thread there is a poster with 24,000 posts in less than six years.

And yet here you are trying to shame me because... why? Something I wrote bothers you? Offends you?

No ones trying to shame you princess, just calling you out on your hypocrisy

You called being stuck on social media a sickness yet you’re stuck on a message board

using your own definition of a sickness, you should seek help

28 days ago
4/22/07
Tug Dabone -

UGers reaction to Strawweight Joanna:

UGers reaction to Joanna now:

Haha saving that one

28 days ago
9/18/02
TequilaYuen -

She's looking like a different person these days.

Hot

28 days ago
10/14/02
Captain Canuck - 
nek - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo -

Is this supposed to be a deterrent?  B/c I just went from 6 to Midnight

the improved witch deserves to be bent over
28 days ago
1/1/01
If it will help any of you, I'll be your wingman and take her sister.
28 days ago
12/22/10
Captain Canuck -
TequilaYuen - 
danybayamon23 -
TequilaYuen -
Steve Iceman Little -

The issue here is not whether we post too much, messed up a few VU's and VD's, or took a few liberties with our blue name posting abilities - we did.

[wink at Kirik] 

But you can't hold a whole forum responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals.

And if the whole forum software is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of the interwebz in general?

I put it to you, Tequila and Dany - isn't this an indictment of the entire American society?

Well, you can do whatever you want to me, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth my friends, the United States of America.

Gentlemen!

Post of the year, right here. 

- black Doug 

28 days ago
1/1/01

I really dig her thicker body but her face looks like that kid from Real Genius

28 days ago
8/20/03
dougie - 
Captain Canuck -
TequilaYuen - 
danybayamon23 -
TequilaYuen -
Steve Iceman Little -

[wink at Kirik] 

Gentlemen!

Post of the year, right here. 

- black Doug 

28 days ago
4/3/15

amazing and awesome fighter, but she is not attractive at all

28 days ago
3/30/14
SuperAlpha -

amazing and awesome fighter, but she is not attractive at all

Id agree if this was a couple years back.  She looks so much better with the extra weight

28 days ago
12/14/15
RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Always. It’s an advantage they’ll never give up. Men run the world and men like tits and ass. They don’t actually want true equality. Things like this prove it. 

PVZ is another one..2015 ‘i’m not a girly girl, i’m a fighter. 2019 ‘i just love doing normal girl things like bikini shoots and looking at the camera with my “I wanna suck your dick” look and get paid’. 

It’s beautiful. 

28 days ago
10/28/16
KrisDonahoo - 
TequilaYuen -

She's looking like a different person these days.

Hot

wtf would she take that shot w/o shades? gobbling her eyes up doesnt help
28 days ago
5/9/06

lol

27 days ago
12/24/13