UnderGround Forums This is one of the best vids I've seen in a while

10 days ago
6/12/00

I can remember being on here over 20 years ago and we were doing letter writing campaigns to cable companies to put UFC back on PPV. We were online when "NHB" sites first started like Fightingtalk.com, etc...email lists like The Combat List. And now, this shit is HUUUUGE! The Rock, MSG, Jorge and Nate getting all this attention, ESPN, etc etc etc. Just watched the first few minutes, but wow shit has changed so fast.
10 days ago
11/28/03

mcain almost killed mma

now the potus loves it

10 days ago
11/20/09

I watched all of the Jorge fight diaries and the last one was the best one. 

10 days ago
1/23/06
Genghis Con was always the best at making MMA highlights back in the day. His craft is even better now, excellent music choices.
10 days ago
1/1/15

10 days ago
6/12/00

I grinned the entire way through this one. 

10 days ago
11/20/09

Jorge is as real as they come.

I've seen quite a lot of interviews from him not limited to just the ones leading up to his Diaz fight.  

What is really cool is seeing how outgoing and charasmatic Jorge is when being interviewed by regular mma interviewers but there's a video interview of Jorge on Teddy Atlas's podcast in if/when you watch that video, Jorge is way more serious and talks very very little.  You can tell 100% he has respect for Teddy and would rather learn and listen than talk and sell himself.  

And in the end of that interview Jorge ask Teddy a wholel bunch of who would win between x fighter vs y fighter and that was pretty cool to watch as well.

10 days ago
11/6/19

Damn Nate took a beating

10 days ago
6/12/00
NatesEyelid - 

Damn Nate took a beating

Yeah, pretty bad.  I mean, he's been beat up before, maybe not this bad.  Would still like to see the other 2 rounds, just to make it official.  Would have still had the same outcome, likely, but still.

10 days ago
5/14/11

I like it, I like it a lot