UnderGround Forums Till has days he can’t eat...

4 days ago
3/15/10

Maybe he’ll actually make weight then?

“I’m working so hard and I’ve had bumps in the road and there were many days where I didn’t – there were some days I couldn’t eat – because I just gave me whole life to this fight and now it’s paying off.”

4 days ago
8/21/11

How much of a bitch does someone need to be to try and drop 40lbs to fight someone considerably smaller than them. More fighters should be calling these losers out.

Want to be a fucking fighter? Fight people your own size. Fingers crossed he misses weight and egg will be all over everyones face. 

4 days ago
3/18/02

yawn

4 days ago
8/20/03

If he makes weight, and doesn't go above 10% up in weight the night of the fight, I have no problem with him fighting there imo.

4 days ago
9/26/10
GeorgeScoresPoints -

How much of a bitch does someone need to be to try and drop 40lbs to fight someone considerably smaller than them. More fighters should be calling these losers out.

Want to be a fucking fighter? Fight people your own size. Fingers crossed he misses weight and egg will be all over everyones face. 

in some cases you are right, but Till is not considerably larger than woodley

4 days ago
1/1/01
ufc98newb -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

You sure about that?

Edited: 4 days ago
6/1/16
mada -
ufc98newb -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

You sure about that?

He’s def much bigger but I have no problem with him fighting “smaller guys”. If they both make weight, they’re the same size imo 

4 days ago
3/15/10
GeorgeScoresPoints -

I’m not a huge fan of it either.

I get it...”everyone can do it if they want, blah blah blah” but it is still sad when someone feels the need to dwarf their opponents in order to win.

4 days ago
6/27/05

The guys who push their weight cut the most are going to be the first to die and set an example of what not to do.

This guy gets a title shot even though they aren’t sure he can weigh in at the proper weight.  The UFC must be desperate to get an England fighter popular...

4 days ago
5/14/18

4 days ago
3/15/10
Xxxtra_4skin -

A rare rare breed.

Minowaman

Frankie

BJ...

3 days ago
4/19/17
ufc98newb -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

Yes he is, he's way bigger than Woodley.....WAY BIGGER

3 days ago
5/18/12

Never met a scouser that wasn't full of shit.

3 days ago
5/26/14
Lights Out Lurker -
ufc98newb -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

Yes he is, he's way bigger than Woodley.....WAY BIGGER

Lol wait until fight night. Till will look HUGE compared to Woodley .Of course tyron is muscular af.... Trust and believe he will be looking up at till

3 days ago
1/14/12

Dude should keep his weight problems to himself after he missed twice now. Usman and the other 170 guys better stay ready.

3 days ago
3/15/10
BigTedBear -

Dude should keep his weight problems to himself after he missed twice now. Usman and the other 170 guys better stay ready.

They’d still let him fight I’m sure just non title. Unless he came in at like 178 or some shit.

Dude should just move up for his own health let alone for the perceived mental softness of needing to be so much bigger.

3 days ago
9/5/11
GeorgeScoresPoints -

3 days ago
6/18/16
Malvert the Janitor -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

conor fighting lil guys at 145 is unreal. guy is around 180 when not fighting. 

3 days ago
3/15/10
Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Malvert the Janitor -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

Didn’t he used to brag about how much he dwarfed the division?

I don’t see where the pride comes from there...it certainly doesn’t make you look tougher.

2 days ago
6/28/16
GeorgeScoresPoints -

Fuck yea bro, I concur. In that spirit, opponents with any height and reach advantage should cut their limbs down to match their opponents. If not, then they’re a pussy.

2 days ago
7/28/02

Stay hungry

2 days ago
9/5/11
Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Malvert the Janitor -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

You guys turn everything into a Conor thread nowadays. 

It’s an interesting obsession.

2 days ago
10/25/14
mada -
ufc98newb -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

You sure about that?

Lol this

Did you not see there face off?

2 days ago
9/5/11
WATHUNT -
mada -
ufc98newb -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

You sure about that?

Lol this

Did you not see there face off?

2 days ago
11/1/03
Stu Cazzo -

The guys who push their weight cut the most are going to be the first to die and set an example of what not to do.

This guy gets a title shot even though they aren’t sure he can weigh in at the proper weight.  The UFC must be desperate to get an England fighter popular...

This is not true. The last ufc the 6 fighters that didnt cut massive weight all lost except one who beat another not big cutter. Its an effective technique the bigger guy has a big advantage.