UnderGround Forums Time to board the Fedor Team hype train!

6/1/18 3:47 PM
3/18/12
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
BJ Penn Forever -
BreakALegAndy! - 
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Hate to see Fedor taking L’s to lesser fighters. He should hang em’ up.. this fight I’m visualizing Mir being too big and too strong for Fedor and KO’ing him with some GnP.. sadly Fedor is predictable with his wild KO swings nowadays..

He’s not taking L’s to lesser fighters. He’s taking L’s because of drug testing. 

Foh man.. unless you have definitive proof, your claims are baseless and quite honestly disrespectful to one of the best to ever do it. Aging plays a bigger factor than drugs anyway. Fighters get old and that’s how it goes.. provide proof or stfu.

Hendo knocked him out cold....a bloated middleweight. 

Yea.. because Hendo is a nobody and doesn’t have KO power. That doesn’t make him any less impressive. If Hendo catches anybody it’s a KO. Fedor had him rocked and slipped up and got caught in a terrible position. That doesn’t mean anything. And last I checked, Hendo didn’t come in as a middleweight.. he came in as a heavyweight. It’s not like Fedor is some HW giant either. They were basically the same size in there, just Fedor had a few pounds on him. 

Now back to the subject, explain how this is proof that Fedor took drugs.. there’s no drug in the world that gives you a chin.

Juiced to the gills Pride Fedor eats those shots like Halloween candy.

His success in the states isn’t nearly as good as it is overseas where it’s long been said that fighters were easily able to avoid testing. 

Yep, you’re right! And your esophagus is full of shit. Stop hating for no reason. Fedor never failed the eye test or the real tests. You have no factual basis to back your assumption. I just want to know if you agree with that assessment? 

His record overseas vs in the US fails the eye test. 

I know you are just trolling but please go make your own thread about Fedor and roids, no offense Breakaleg but you are just being annoying.

This thread is about Fedor Team, fuckoff and make your own thread about whatever you want.

Someone comments and I can’t respond? I’m not sitting here spamming Fedor posts, just simply replying to someone that commented on my post. 

I understand it’s about Fedor Team. I was just simply posting the relationship between Fedor’s record when fighting in the US and overseas (no to little testing).

Its not my fault some of you have an extremely hard time accepting the fact that your hero benifited greatly from PEDs early in his career, as did many fighters.

Not only should you not respond, you should have your ability to post removed.  Hell even take away your right to vote because your logic demonstrates why democracy isn't necessarily the most efficient form of government.

You go off railing allegations that Fedor was using PEDs in Pride as if that's supposed to mean anything?

You do realize that Pride encouraged all fighters to use PEDs right?  If a fighter was using PEDs he wasn't cheating and he wasn't tilting the playing field.  That means that all of Fedor's opponents may have the option to use...and he beat them all.  IF Fedor used PEDs in Pride (this is called a supposition, moron, Im not agreeing with you) there is nothing negative to take away from know if that was the truth or not.

So what does his experience in Asia relate to his experiences in North America.  The logical answer is you couldn't fucking know, could you?  Why don't you know?  Because you have no idea if he was or wasn't on PEDs then AND it doesn't matter...PLUS he's old now dipshit.

What we do know is that he's never been caught attempting to cheat like your hero dipshit.  Your hero has been caught multiple times AND is still losing here in North America.

Fedor is 100% a different fighter in the states (and not for the good). 

Honestly, he should have retired when middleweights started knocking him out. 

He was an amazing talent in his day, I really hope he doesn’t follow a similar path as Liddell. He’s already aiming toward that way. 

6/1/18 3:51 PM
1/13/10
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
BJ Penn Forever -
BreakALegAndy! - 
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Hate to see Fedor taking L’s to lesser fighters. He should hang em’ up.. this fight I’m visualizing Mir being too big and too strong for Fedor and KO’ing him with some GnP.. sadly Fedor is predictable with his wild KO swings nowadays..

He’s not taking L’s to lesser fighters. He’s taking L’s because of drug testing. 

Foh man.. unless you have definitive proof, your claims are baseless and quite honestly disrespectful to one of the best to ever do it. Aging plays a bigger factor than drugs anyway. Fighters get old and that’s how it goes.. provide proof or stfu.

Yea.. because Hendo is a nobody and doesn’t have KO power. That doesn’t make him any less impressive. If Hendo catches anybody it’s a KO. Fedor had him rocked and slipped up and got caught in a terrible position. That doesn’t mean anything. And last I checked, Hendo didn’t come in as a middleweight.. he came in as a heavyweight. It’s not like Fedor is some HW giant either. They were basically the same size in there, just Fedor had a few pounds on him. 

Now back to the subject, explain how this is proof that Fedor took drugs.. there’s no drug in the world that gives you a chin.

His success in the states isn’t nearly as good as it is overseas where it’s long been said that fighters were easily able to avoid testing. 

Yep, you’re right! And your esophagus is full of shit. Stop hating for no reason. Fedor never failed the eye test or the real tests. You have no factual basis to back your assumption. I just want to know if you agree with that assessment? 

I know you are just trolling but please go make your own thread about Fedor and roids, no offense Breakaleg but you are just being annoying.

This thread is about Fedor Team, fuckoff and make your own thread about whatever you want.

Someone comments and I can’t respond? I’m not sitting here spamming Fedor posts, just simply replying to someone that commented on my post. 

I understand it’s about Fedor Team. I was just simply posting the relationship between Fedor’s record when fighting in the US and overseas (no to little testing).

Its not my fault some of you have an extremely hard time accepting the fact that your hero benifited greatly from PEDs early in his career, as did many fighters.

Not only should you not respond, you should have your ability to post removed.  Hell even take away your right to vote because your logic demonstrates why democracy isn't necessarily the most efficient form of government.

You go off railing allegations that Fedor was using PEDs in Pride as if that's supposed to mean anything?

You do realize that Pride encouraged all fighters to use PEDs right?  If a fighter was using PEDs he wasn't cheating and he wasn't tilting the playing field.  That means that all of Fedor's opponents may have the option to use...and he beat them all.  IF Fedor used PEDs in Pride (this is called a supposition, moron, Im not agreeing with you) there is nothing negative to take away from know if that was the truth or not.

So what does his experience in Asia relate to his experiences in North America.  The logical answer is you couldn't fucking know, could you?  Why don't you know?  Because you have no idea if he was or wasn't on PEDs then AND it doesn't matter...PLUS he's old now dipshit.

What we do know is that he's never been caught attempting to cheat like your hero dipshit.  Your hero has been caught multiple times AND is still losing here in North America.

He was an amazing talent in his day, I really hope he doesn’t follow a similar path as Liddell. He’s already aiming toward that way. 

You said the same exact shit a few weeks ago lol. Do you just have the same few responses typed out and just cut and paste it every where you troll???

6/1/18 4:18 PM
3/18/12
Barry_BondsMVP -
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
BJ Penn Forever -
BreakALegAndy! - 
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

You said the same exact shit a few weeks ago lol. Do you just have the same few responses typed out and just cut and paste it every where you troll???

Where exactly is the other post that was supposedly cut and pasted? Lol at the fanboys getting upset over facts. 

6/1/18 4:25 PM
1/13/10
BreakALegAndy! -
Barry_BondsMVP -
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
BJ Penn Forever -
BreakALegAndy! - 
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Where exactly is the other post that was supposedly cut and pasted? Lol at the fanboys getting upset over facts. 

Don’t be a moron, your words were exact here just like it was on another Fedor post. If I feeling like digging back a few weeks after work to make you look like more of an idiot than you already are then I will. 

6/1/18 4:31 PM
12/12/12

*eating popcorn and mirrin*

6/1/18 4:32 PM
3/18/12
Barry_BondsMVP -
BreakALegAndy! -
Barry_BondsMVP -
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
BJ Penn Forever -
BreakALegAndy! - 
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Don’t be a moron, your words were exact here just like it was on another Fedor post. If I feeling like digging back a few weeks after work to make you look like more of an idiot than you already are then I will. 

I look forward to you finding a post exactly like this one you are crying about. 

6/1/18 6:34 PM
1/13/10
BreakALegAndy! -
Barry_BondsMVP -
BreakALegAndy! -
Barry_BondsMVP -
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
BJ Penn Forever -
BreakALegAndy! - 
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

I look forward to you finding a post exactly like this one you are crying about. 

Me too 

6/2/18 12:54 AM
1/1/01
Great, Breakaleg won't go away and is making a thread all about Fedor Team all about him, wonderful... you wonder why the UG loses all its good posters.
6/2/18 1:16 AM
3/18/12
BJ Penn Forever - Great, Breakaleg won't go away and is making a thread all about Fedor Team all about him, wonderful... you wonder why the UG loses all its good posters.

Lol

More like the butt hurt Fedor fan basement dwellers won’t stop responding to my old posts. Start throwing facts around and they all get butt hurt.

6/2/18 1:23 AM
1/1/01
BreakALegAndy! - 
BJ Penn Forever - Great, Breakaleg won't go away and is making a thread all about Fedor Team all about him, wonderful... you wonder why the UG loses all its good posters.

Lol

More like the butt hurt Fedor fan basement dwellers won’t stop responding to my old posts. Start throwing facts around and they all get butt hurt.

You are sad.
6/13/18 12:44 AM
1/1/01

If somebody wants to offer a divergent perspective on lthreads, that is a positive thing which stimulates debate. However, when trolling retards like BreakAlegAndy simply post troll post after troll post, mods should use their authority to ban or block the poster from posting further posts on the thread. 

6/13/18 12:50 AM
7/7/12
Chappie -

If somebody wants to offer a divergent perspective on lthreads, that is a positive thing which stimulates debate. However, when trolling retards like BreakAlegAndy simply post troll post after troll post, mods should use their authority to ban or block the poster from posting further posts on the thread. 

Agreed, everything the guy posts is about this and he's clearly just flaming

/// paging the TOP MEN to this thread ///

6/24/18 10:43 AM
1/1/01
Viktor Nemkov vs Klidson Farias goes down on 7/9 at RCC 3.
7/9/18 12:37 PM
1/1/01
Sadly Viktor Nemkov was upset and lost via rnc today at RCC.
7/9/18 1:00 PM
6/14/12

Ttt

7/11/18 8:36 AM
1/1/01
Valentin Moldavsky is fighting 1-0 Ernest James on Friday in Bellator on the main card.

Not sure what happened, thought he was fighting Tim Johnson.
7/11/18 11:15 AM
1/13/10
BJ Penn Forever - Valentin Moldavsky is fighting 1-0 Ernest James on Friday in Bellator on the main card.

Ernest shouldn’t be fighting Moldavsky, way too soon for him.

7/11/18 12:28 PM
3/18/12

This fight with Chael probably should not be sanctioned. Fedor doesn’t need to be taking any more damage. We saw what happened last time Fedor fought a 185’er....not good. 

7/14/18 9:04 AM
1/1/01
Another win. Hopefully Moldavsky gets big fight next.

Bellator could actually feature a few of the Fedor Team fighters on the main card of the Fedor Chael card.

That would be great.
7/14/18 12:31 PM
1/13/10
Barry_BondsMVP -
BJ Penn Forever - Valentin Moldavsky is fighting 1-0 Ernest James on Friday in Bellator on the main card.

Ernest shouldn’t be fighting Moldavsky, way too soon for him.

Zinkin and Co should be ashamed for throwing Ernest to the wolves like that. He’ll probably not recover from that ass whooping

8/19/18 7:44 AM
1/1/01
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/phil-davis-vs-vadim-nemkov-light-heavyweight-bellator-israel

Former Bellator light heavyweight champ Phil Davis is tasked with halting the rise of promising up-and-comer Vadim Nemkov.

Davis (19-4 MMA, 6-1 BMMA) and Nemkov (9-2 MMA, 2-0 BMMA) will meet in the co-headliner of Bellator’s return to Israel, which takes place Nov. 15 at Menora Mivtachim Arena in Tel Aviv, according to a person close to the fighters’ camps who asked to remain anonymous because the news has not been made public.

Although the event’s broadcast plans and number has yet to be announced, main card fights are expected to air on Paramount following prelims streamed on MMAjunkie.

Davis is three months’ removed from an impressive head kick knockout of onetime title challenger Linton Vassel. The win, notched at Bellator 200, was his second straight since losing the title to current champ Ryan Bader.

With Bader now pursuing heavyweight gold in Bellator’s grand prix, Davis gets to stay active against Nemkov, a largely unheralded talent who put himself on the map in February with a TKO of ex-champ Liam McGeary. Nemkov bludgeoned McGeary’s legs until the fight was called off in the third round, bringing him his fourth straight win.

Nemkov also holds a first-round knockout win over UFC vet Goran Reljic earlier in his career.

The latest Bellator in Israel card includes:

Champ Patricio Freire vs. Emmanuel Sanchez – for featherweight title
Phil Davis vs. Vadim Nemkov

For more on Bellator in Israel, check out the MMA Rumors section of the site.
tweet
8/19/18 7:52 AM
1/1/01
Davis coming of a sick head kick KO of Vassell.

Nemkov coming of the McGeary TKO via leg kicks.

Davis has never been stopped in ten years of fights mainly in the UFC and Bellator. Two of his four losses are split decisions to Bader and the other two are UDs to prime Evans and Rumble.

Really does not get the credit he deserves from the fans because he is fighting at LHW in the Jones/DC/Rumble era and is not always exciting.

Giant test for Nemkov or anyone at LHW.
9/14/18 8:25 AM
1/1/01
The Fedor Team hype train is rollin!

Tokov vs Shlemenko booked for the Fedor card.

Aside from the Fedor Team theme, Tokov vs Shlemenko is a awesome fight on paper.
10/11/18 10:15 AM
1/1/01
The Fedor Team hype train is rollin!

Fedor and Tokov ready to wreck shop!
10/11/18 11:09 AM
1/1/01