UnderGround Forums Tito wants a piece of Mike Tyson

6 days ago
9/14/17

Hmm, I'd say there's enough faith/doubt in either fighter to suggest that this could be competitive and, thus, a viable card.

As a fighter, Tito knows that retired fighters likely want to experience the camp, the excitement and the victory one last time. Being on the older himself, he's going after the whole retirement home.

Ethical? Nah. Savvy? Yup. He and White are more similar than they know.

6 days ago
11/24/13

Would you buy this card...

Bare knuckle Tyson vs Chris Leben

boxing Egg vs Tito

pankration CCC vs Valentina 

Nate Diaz, TKZ, Ortega, Masvidal, Conor, Khabib, Covington, TFerg, and Julian Lane are all in attendance.

6 days ago
6/9/16
BJTT-BigDaddy -

Would you buy this card...

Bare knuckle Tyson vs Chris Leben

boxing Egg vs Tito

pankration CCC vs Valentina 

Nate Diaz, TKZ, Ortega, Masvidal, Conor, Khabib, Covington, TFerg, and Julian Lane are all in attendance.

What's the price?

6 days ago
1/17/03
theshooter -

Both guys are past their primes. Mike Tyson is probably more past his prime than Tito.

Why does Tito make these lame challenges?

I remember years ago when Tito was the UFC champ at 205 lbs, he challenged Renzo Gracie and Kazushi Sakuraba, both of whom he had a size advantage over, as Tito had to cut a lot of weight to make 205, and Renzo and Sakuraba were under 205 at their regular walk around weights. He also challenged an obviously past his prime Chuck Liddell, who had not fought in years, and then celebrated after beating him as if it was some great victory, even though Chuck whooped him twice when both were in their primes. Then there's the Alberto del Rio fight, where Tito beat a pro wrestler who had not fought in MMA in years.

I can understand doing these fights for money, and I'd certainly watch Tito vs Tyson, but it is still lame.

This guy gets it

Titos ENTIRE career was built on beating MWs. He even lost to some MWs. He marketed himself well, that's it. I give him credit for that part. But to act like hes a top 10 LHW overall is laughable. 

This is a desperate attempt to stay relevant. He would NEVER let Tyson swing at him 100% speed. He would run for his life

6 days ago
1/17/03
WrestlingSucks -
theshooter -

Both guys are past their primes. Mike Tyson is probably more past his prime than Tito.

I remember years ago when Tito was the UFC champ at 205 lbs, he challenged Renzo Gracie and Kazushi Sakuraba, both of whom he had a size advantage over, as Tito had to cut a lot of weight to make 205, and Renzo and Sakuraba were under 205 at their regular walk around weights. He also challenged an obviously past his prime Chuck Liddell, who had not fought in years, and then celebrated after beating him as if it was some great victory, even though Chuck whooped him twice when both were in their primes. Then there's the Alberto del Rio fight, where Tito beat a pro wrestler who had not fought in MMA in years.

I can understand doing these fights for money, and I'd certainly watch Tito vs Tyson, but it is still lame.

He's taking easy fights way past his own prime and winning for a payday. Don't blame him it keeps working out for him. The promoters keep losing their asses on the fights as well. Tito is a genius.

I Also agree with this. If he can get paid, good for him

6 days ago
6/30/07

Weird call out from a guy that really really really doesn't like getting hit in the head.

6 days ago
8/2/05

Arent these two good friends? If they do fight i can see it being a big worked fight.

Tyson used to hang around Tito in the changing rooms before fights I’m not buying it

6 days ago
3/13/12

Tito's a fucktard

6 days ago
3/15/19

I am SO in for the interviews. How good would it be to have them on a split screen during Sportscenter?  Not sure either one is coherent at this point!

6 days ago
11/24/13

Tito taking a page out of Jon Jones' playbook and pretending he wants a fight that he will never sign on the dotted line for just for publicity.

6 days ago
10/18/12

Stop it Tito

6 days ago
9/22/11

Sit down tito

6 days ago
1/3/20

Tito only calls out smaller fighters, he has done this his entire career! 

6 days ago
3/5/15
theshooter -

When he was with Bellator I remember Tito said he'd only fight Fedor at 205. 

I was like WTF, man. C'mon GTFOH with that. 

6 days ago
5/10/04
knot eye - 
theshooter -

When he was with Bellator I remember Tito said he'd only fight Fedor at 205. 

I was like WTF, man. C'mon GTFOH with that. 

He said the same about Shamrock.

6 days ago
1/7/09
kungfugrip - Should be in boxing. Tito has trained in boxing as a part of mma. Tyson never trained in mma.

Sign the deal tito

MMA stands for mixed martial arts.  Seems the more appropriate venue.

6 days ago
5/30/09

Tito would smoke him in mma. 

6 days ago
11/24/13

6 days ago
9/13/18

Tito sounds desperate for a paycheck 

6 days ago
1/1/12

Tyson is looking more and more like Jeffrey Wright

6 days ago
12/4/18

Tito would win unfortunately 

5 days ago
6/9/16
God Of Thunder -

Tito would win unfortunately 

In a boxing ring?

5 days ago
7/29/02

Toto wouldn't even box Blaf.. scared as shit and said he backed out over money... come on, if you got a chance to KO a boss you hated, payment? LOL. Nah. That would be payment enough.

5 days ago
10/3/02

I heard Ali actually died so that he could duck Tito.

5 days ago
3/12/15

Was scared to box Dana but wants Tyson?