UnderGround Forums Tom Cruise has more balls than Conor

4 days ago
11/16/09
HH009 -

Tom does all his stunts. Dude flew on the outside of a huge plane. Walked down buildings.  Just google Tom cruise broken ankle mission impossible. Dude has desire, determination and heart. He will do beiber “iron sheik old country way”. 

Tom Cruise is a fucking maniac. How many professional athletes would do what he did?

We watched Anderson Silva snap his leg, and roll around on the ground like he got shot. Cruise did essentially the same shit to his ankle, arguably a worse injury, and he CLIMBED UP the side of the building for the stunt, and then hobbled around like a fucking lunatic until the scene was shot.

Bieber doesn't have the stamina required to beat Tommy boy into the living death it would require to stop that unundead zombie. Even if Tom can't get to terms with Biebers youth, Bieber gasses out before he puts Tom down, and then Tom introduces Bieber to his pain cave.

Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01

Tom by work ethic. 

If he took it,  he would probably train with one of the top gyms,  spar with top guys,  and get in extreme condition. 

Bieber would hit mitts 3 days a week,  and get a massage 5 days aweek. 

Honestly I have no idea what bieber's work ethic is like,  I just know Tom Is extreme, eats lightning and craps thunder. 

4 days ago
4/21/12

UK online bookie William Hill has set "futures" odds on the fight:

• Cruise a solid favorite at -200.
  • Bieber at +150.

Bet $100 on Cruise to win $50. That's a 50% return on investment. I'd say it's a good play. I only wish they had a parlay with Keanu Reeves versus some other testosterone-deficient pop star.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Tug Dabone -

UK online bookie William Hill has set "futures" odds on the fight:

• Cruise a solid favorite at -200.
  • Bieber at +150.

Bet $100 on Cruise to win $50. That's a 50% return on investment. I'd say it's a good play. I only wish they had a parlay with Keanu Reeves versus some other testosterone-deficient pop star.

What's keanus rank in Jiu jitsu nowdays?

I know everyone says BJJ doesn't matter in MMA nowdays, but if it's a celeb vs celeb match, that brown belt could pull guard and destroy midget Bieber.

This is assuming their wrestling is so terrible, they couldn't put him to n his back...

In that case, it would be far worse...

4 days ago
1/1/01

I meant to be quoting reeves being in the fight

4 days ago
4/27/18
Wanderpage -

Tom Cruise is a douche. That being said, he has bigger balls than Conor OR Bieber. Those guys should get strapped to the side of a plane to do stunts or jump across buildings and shit before they start running their mouthes lol. Like cool getting into a mma fight takes some stones, but the worse thing that can happen pales in comparisson to the consequences of stunts gone wrong lol. Conor is so cute in his delusion. 

Why is Tom cruise a douche?

4 days ago
3/29/19

Bieber was a 10th planet purple belt.  Not sure if he trains anymore,  he used to be shredded but i have seen some dad bod shots.

They are both little guys.  Also, this is just a bunch of mma fans helping a little twerp with brand recognition.   We might as well be breaking down mtv real world or celebrity deathmatch 

4 days ago
1/1/01
bieber vs. shia le boeuf would be more fun.
Edited: 4 days ago
11/24/10

Bieber should fight someone that wants to fight back. Why the hell are you calling someone out to fight when they didn't do anything or have any interest and you know they won't. That's the exact reason he's done it. Bieber should call out Wiz Khalifa if he wants a real celebrity fight on his level and age, now that would be fun to watch especially based off Biebers training videos and Wiz's. Wiz is legit, he trains really because he wants too learn and wants to get better rather just train to say he does mma or does it to sound more bad ass. Both already have the fame, but their motives for their pursuit in martial arts difers for sure.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Bieber needs to enter an IBJJF tournament and compete at purple belt division brah! Not some tournament at a high school gym or soccer zone.

Win a gold medal, then post pics on social media likes it's high school graduation.

Brah!?
4 days ago
10/14/12
Strangleu -
Wanderpage -

Tom Cruise is a douche. That being said, he has bigger balls than Conor OR Bieber. Those guys should get strapped to the side of a plane to do stunts or jump across buildings and shit before they start running their mouthes lol. Like cool getting into a mma fight takes some stones, but the worse thing that can happen pales in comparisson to the consequences of stunts gone wrong lol. Conor is so cute in his delusion. 

Why is Tom cruise a douche?

In all fairness he's toned it down a lot in the last several years

4 days ago
1/1/01
3fie -

Tom by excruciating wedgie on the Biebs!!

Lol @ the mask in the second pic. My buddy had to wear one of those one season because he broke his nose. He really didn't want to wear that and I dont blame him. That thing was so goofy looking.

4 days ago
1/1/01
better match ups

bieber vs. snoop dogg
bieber vs. drake
bieber vs. mayweather sr.
bieber vs. ovechkin

bieber vs. amy schumer.
4 days ago
1/1/01
forgot bieber vs. flavor flav