UnderGround Forums Tony C would have beaten Matt F

24 days ago
1/1/01

24 days ago
12/22/18

A lot of useful info. I see you are picking Matt f

24 days ago
1/1/01

There's the brink of insanity and then there's the abyss, it appears matt has taken a swan dive. Hope he's doing well though, he looks pretty rough.

23 days ago
12/22/18

He could still take jake shannon!!!!!

22 days ago
10/27/03

Surprised to see Furey has re-emerged and now has a Youtube channel.

The glory days are gone I guess. Only 2000 subs.

22 days ago
1/1/01
Bukabuki -

He could still take jake shannon!!!!!

Matt would murder jake, jake looks to be about 135lbs, and whatever else can be said of furey, he's a 200lb wrestling fool and former DIVII champion. All the kings horses and all the kings men wouldn't be able to put jake back together correctly again. He definitely has some kind of problem.

22 days ago
10/9/15

I can't speak to Jake Shannon's validity as a grappler, but he's bigger than that.

His skinny neck ( a result of treatment from a childhood illness) makes him look smaller I guess.

22 days ago
1/1/01

if he is it's not by much, he looked terrible last in the last video i saw of him, like whatever it was that fucked him up to begin with came back for vengance. i remember when jake used to ask scuffler and i questions about old rasslers on the history forum here, now he presents himself as the high expert. He deserves a good deal of credit for bringing dick cardinal and billy robinson to video, and curses for such horrific video quality

22 days ago
10/9/15
de braco -

if he is it's not by much, he looked terrible last in the last video i saw of him, like whatever it was that fucked him up to begin with came back for vengance. i remember when jake used to ask scuffler and i questions about old rasslers on the history forum here, now he presents himself as the high expert. He deserves a good deal of credit for bringing dick cardinal and billy robinson to video, and curses for such horrific video quality

I don't know if he has cancer again, though I don't think so and I hope not.

(sorry I couldn't figure out how to embed these)

But judging by this picture he is a couple inches taller that Frank Shamrock:

https://www.scientificwrestling.com/public/images/gallery/177476911_l.jpg

And here is an old video of him working out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nee0CdOUdu0

So if he is around 6 feet tall with anything resembling the build he has in this video he is nowhere close to 135.

21 days ago
1/1/01

jake is skinny fat and may be up to 160lb. from 7 months ago

Adding the 180lbs of bullshit he's pushing puts him around 340lb

21 days ago
10/9/15

Yeah, I don't know too much about his bullshit, I mainly know him from his interview with Gotch and the videos with Billy Robinson.

21 days ago
1/1/01
Jake lists himself as a "visionary" and "human mirror" on his FB page.
21 days ago
1/1/01

he can out furey furey

21 days ago
10/9/15

What the fuck is a human mirror?

21 days ago
1/1/01
BusterBluth -

Yeah, I don't know too much about his bullshit, I mainly know him from his interview with Gotch and the videos with Billy Robinson.

if you don't know much about his bullshit you sure as fuck don't know much about jake then

21 days ago
1/1/01

21 days ago
10/9/15
de braco -
BusterBluth -

if you don't know much about his bullshit you sure as fuck don't know much about jake then

Yeah I tried to look at his instagram but its private.

And like I said, if it wasn't for the Billy Robinson videos I'm not sure I'd know who he is.

21 days ago
10/27/03
de braco - 
BusterBluth -

Bullet point summary of shenanigans?
21 days ago
1/1/01
FingerorMoon -
de braco - 
BusterBluth -

Bullet point summary of shenanigans?