UnderGround Forums Tony Ferguson been ready for Khabib

29 days ago
1/23/06
29 days ago
1/23/06
29 days ago
7/29/13
CRE -

Those elbows are fucking brutal. I have a feeling he will make khabib bleed for the first time. Interested to see how he responds to it. 

28 days ago
1/22/19
MojoSoDope -
CRE -

Those elbows are fucking brutal. I have a feeling he will make khabib bleed for the first time. Interested to see how he responds to it. 

I would not be so sure.  The collage of Tony's opponents leave out a pertinent one:  Danny Castillo aka a wrestler with cardio.  Tony has become a Dan Henderson figure, being a wrestling based fighter but falling in love with stand up and then ends up getting out wrestled by Anthony Pettis.  Khabib will not give Tony the space to develop offense and he does not gas either.  Poirier has just as good cardio as Tony, but we saw him break in minutes with that type of domination.

28 days ago
1/23/06
ImNotSurprisedDonks - 
MojoSoDope -
CRE -

I would not be so sure.  The collage of Tony's opponents leave out a pertinent one:  Danny Castillo aka a wrestler with cardio.  Tony has become a Dan Henderson figure, being a wrestling based fighter but falling in love with stand up and then ends up getting out wrestled by Anthony Pettis.  Khabib will not give Tony the space to develop offense and he does not gas either.  Poirier has just as good cardio as Tony, but we saw him break in minutes with that type of domination.

"Poirier has just as good cardio as Tony"

Really?
28 days ago
2/15/06

28 days ago
1/23/06
Ferguson earned 12 varsity letters at Muskegon Catholic Central High School playing football, basketball and wrestling. He was a cornerback on the 2002 state championship football team.

Ferguson was a three-time all-state selection in wrestling, winning a 152-pound individual state title in 2002.

After high school, Ferguson first enrolled at Central Michigan University before transferring at Grand Valley State. He earned Division II All-American honors twice for the Lakers, which included a national title at 165 pounds.

28 days ago
4/11/11

Saw a clip of Tony on Instagram hitting the speed bag with his elbows. The bag was flying as fast as it would if a pro boxer was using his hands. Guy is amazing.

28 days ago
10/20/16

I have never been so excited for any fight or potential fight, MMA or boxing, (or any match up in any sport lol) as I am for Khabib V T-Ferg. This fight is already legendary.  If they don’t fight, it will be remembered as one of the best fights to never happen

28 days ago
9/8/05
KnockoutThoughts -
Media Monster -

Tony’s victims looks devastated and destroyed. The look of despair on their faces is nauseating.. 

I’d rather fight Khabib. Tony damages ppl.. 

This right here.  Both guys would destroy me.  After a week after my Khabib beating I would heal.  After Ferg I would never look the same.....

28 days ago
9/8/05

But Gsp beats them both....

28 days ago
10/20/16
Vic Vinegar -

But Gsp beats them both....

Different weight classes bro

27 days ago
1/23/06

https://twitter.com/i/status/1175529129283731456

Edited: 26 days ago
1/23/06
One of the videos used

26 days ago
7/19/13

Tony Ferguson is a mf star! Give that man his shot! He’s going to destroy Khabib. Khabib is strong af, and yes he’s a dominant fighter, but in the end it won’t make a difference against a once in a lifetime fighter like Tony! DANA YOU MOTHERFUCKER MAKE THE FUCKING FIGHT!!!! PAY HIM WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE THE FUCKING FIGHT!!  Market the fuck out of it, load up the card, and PROFIT! It’s going to sell like crazy. Even casuals on random news sites are demanding the fight! Everyone knows who the fuck Tony Ferguson is, and that speaks volumes when you realize that UFC hasn’t done shit to promote him. Under appreciated and undervalued af! 

Tony is going to finish Khabib Nurgemedov. That’s no easy task. Khabib has never lost, and has been dominant in every single fight, but Tony is the true king of the division. That’s the reality. Khabib is undefeated, but Tony has that aura about him that you can feel of destruction. The uncrowned champ, and nothing can stop destiny! Well Dana the fucking goof can by fucking fans out of a once in a lifetime type of fight, and letting another perfect timing, right place right time kind of fight slip through the cracks by stalling it out. What are they waiting for? Till one of these guys loses and the fight loses all it’s luster? Make the fucking fight happen! You have a goldmine fight you’re just stalling on for no reason. If money is the catching point, that’s foolish af to skimp on pennies compared to the amount you’re going to make! Everyone I know is talking about Tony vs Khabib. That’s the fight the whole damn world is demanding. Pay both guys, they both deserve it, and give us what we want to see.. if something happens where one of these guys loses before we see them in their primes going at it, that will be unforgivable imo. 

Khabib Nurgemedov vs Tony Ferguson is the only fight that matters at 155lb. Dana you dumb son of a bitch, you petty pathetic penny pinching son of a whore, make the fucking fight you anal fisting fruitcake. You’re alienating fans of the sport with your pathetic practice of stalling on the fights that matter.. this is your chance to redeem some credibility and make a shit ton of money in the process. I can’t tolerate stupidity of this magnitude.. it enrages me!