UnderGround Forums Tony Ferguson’s wife files restraining order

3/14/19 7:41 PM
2/23/19
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 -
The Magician Longs to See - 
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

You bunch of tweens don't know shit about long-term relationships.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

the worrying part is "condition - redacted in the report" or whatever. Could be the fucking sniffles or it could be something bad. I just hope it's not bad. 

Cops with IQ's of 95 should not be considered the best at filing out reports.

At least 1/4 of Domestic Violence Calls are complete bullshit. It's probably far more than 1/4.

Welcome to reality.

thank goodness you were there to see the truth and pass it on then, alonzo 

3/14/19 7:44 PM
6/7/18
During a couple of jobs ago, I saw hundreds of "domestic violence" cases, and I have to be honest most were bullshit. To add I was looking to put a case against the ghetto hood-rats making Ramen at 6:30 AM, but he just straight up hadn't abused her.

Sorry Nancy.
3/14/19 7:45 PM
6/7/18
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

the worrying part is "condition - redacted in the report" or whatever. Could be the fucking sniffles or it could be something bad. I just hope it's not bad. 

At least 1/4 of Domestic Violence Calls are complete bullshit. It's probably far more than 1/4.

Welcome to reality.

Which alt account are you, faggot?
3/14/19 7:48 PM
2/23/19

Welcome to reality.

Angry_Ram

3/14/19 7:51 PM
1/16/18

Welcome to reality.

He’s definitely got a crush on Turd Ferguson

3/14/19 8:01 PM
1/21/18
McGoat -

Cops being called 6 times isn’t nothing. Been married for a while and never said people are living in my walls. Most likely alcohol or something worse. 

pretty sure thats a coke thing. my mom went through a bit of a phase, i was living with my dad at the time. and apparently once she claimed that there were other women that my step dad was with living in a pile of dirty laundry.

3/14/19 8:03 PM
2/14/11
The Magician Longs to See -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
sgotwalks -

'“he kept throwing ‘holy water’ at her,” and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He’d also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.'

I hope everyone involved is alright. Please get better, big homie. 

Lol! What? Is he your big homie?

He walks with fire...

damn fine coffee - and HOT 

What year is it?

3/14/19 8:05 PM
2/26/17

On Feb. 19, police conducted a welfare check on Tony Ferguson after he made unknown threats, and his wife and son left their house, according to a separate police report. Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home” and “broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.” An unidentified male who’d called the police said the fighter had told him “someone was inside his walls.” Nearly two hours after the police made contact, Cristina Ferguson told police her husband’s trainer couldn’t get him to leave the house to see a doctor.

Feb 20 Tony tweeted about being offered the Max Holloway fight. Talk about bad timing

3/14/19 8:09 PM
2/23/19
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
sgotwalks -

'“he kept throwing ‘holy water’ at her,” and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He’d also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.'

I hope everyone involved is alright. Please get better, big homie. 

Lol! What? Is he your big homie?

He walks with fire...

damn fine coffee - and HOT 

What year is it?

My G. Real recognise real. 

3/14/19 8:19 PM
6/7/18
seekmurph - 

On Feb. 19, police conducted a welfare check on Tony Ferguson after he made unknown threats, and his wife and son left their house, according to a separate police report. Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home” and “broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.” An unidentified male who’d called the police said the fighter had told him “someone was inside his walls.” Nearly two hours after the police made contact, Cristina Ferguson told police her husband’s trainer couldn’t get him to leave the house to see a doctor.

Feb 20 Tony tweeted about being offered the Max Holloway fight. Talk about bad timing

You fucking idiots don't know shit. How about all that Conor bullshit?

I don't like either of those fuckers and want to see Tony get KTFO. That does not mean I believe it should happen because some Cholo's cousin told that story to Policia.

Wake up idiots. Tony is just crazy not alcohol or coke crazy.
3/14/19 8:26 PM
6/7/18
He can smash his fireplace if he wants to.

My Ex changed the locks on me, so I kicked the fucking door open breaking the entire door jam because I had to get ready for work. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened to me because it was my house, and I never threatened her that was legitimate or provable.

Women lie. I've been going through a DIVORCE FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS. When you have assets, Attorneys will drag it out until you are broke. That is their goal from jump street.

No pictures of her with a black eye? No claims of child abuse? Then fuck her. She is perfectly capable of leaving him. It's all really quite simple.
3/14/19 8:29 PM
2/23/19
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - He can smash his fireplace if he wants to.

My Ex changed the locks on me, so I kicked the fucking door open breaking the entire door jam because I had to get ready for work. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened to me because it was my house, and I never threatened her that was legitimate or provable.

Women lie. I've been going through a DIVORCE FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS. When you have assets, Attorneys will drag it out until you are broke. That is their goal from jump street.

No pictures of her with a black eye? No claims of child abuse? Then fuck her. She is perfectly capable of leaving him. It's all really quite simple.

i truly hope you find some peace in that brother, sounds awful 

same for tony-san

3/14/19 8:32 PM
10/10/06

Sounds like manic/bipolar.... hope he gets some help

3/14/19 8:34 PM
6/7/18

same for tony-san

I am at peace just out nearly half a million.

Shit happens. You deal with it and move on, but you guys are convicting the guy before anything other than a statement has been taken.

If not bullshit it is at least 50% embellished and believe me that I've seen hundreds. Anybody else in CPS, LEO, ADA or DA one here?

WTF?
3/14/19 8:36 PM
8/27/08

Meth is my guess.el cucuay is a good nickname for a crazy meth head

3/14/19 8:41 PM
7/12/15

Could be many things:

Delusions brought on by substance abuse.  High doses of Adderall or certain drug combinations can cause some people to have delusions.  Common enough that there is a specific DSM diagnosis for it.

Severe manic episode of bipolar I disorder.  Some people become delusional during severe manic phases, during which they believe they are so important that people have been sent to watch them/spy on them.  Often gets confused with schizophrenia.

Or plain old schizophrenia, which would actually be the least likely.  Schizophrenia typical onset is 21 - 26.  Unlikey he would have made it this far without this happening sooner.

He’s always been neurotic.  A serious mental disorder is not a stretch.

3/14/19 8:43 PM
2/23/19

same for tony-san

Shit happens. You deal with it and move on, but you guys are convicting the guy before anything other than a statement has been taken.

If not bullshit it is at least 50% embellished and believe me that I've seen hundreds. Anybody else in CPS, LEO, ADA or DA one here?

WTF?

you didn't seem very peaceful in here buddy, but you know your mind better than i do. 

I never convicted anyone or judged in any direction, i just wished everyone was alright. I don't know what happened, and never will, and that's alright. I won't presume in any direction. Just wish the big homie and all his loved ones well. 

3/14/19 8:45 PM
1/1/01

Yeah that report sounds real methy 

3/14/19 8:47 PM
6/7/18
MrShush - 

Could be many things:

Delusions brought on by substance abuse.  High doses of Adderall or certain drug combinations can cause some people to have delusions.  Common enough that there is a specific DSM diagnosis for it.

Severe manic episode of bipolar I disorder.  Some people become delusional during severe manic phases, during which they believe they are so important that people have been sent to watch them/spy on them.  Often gets confused with schizophrenia.

Or plain old schizophrenia, which would actually be the least likely.  Schizophrenia typical onset is 21 - 26.  Unlikey he would have made it this far without this happening sooner.

He's a nut-job. Has anybody ever questioned that?

No way is it Schizophrenia which I'm glad you basically acknowledged.

A little alcohol and his paranoia would be all that it would take. It wouldn't even take the "legal" limit of drunk for him to behave that way.

She can take the kid and get a protective order, which where I'm from is different than a restraining order, and leave.

It's actually quite simple.
3/14/19 8:47 PM
1/21/18
MrShush -

Could be many things:

i mean, lets be honest, the most likely scenario is that he is an alcoholic goof. he was an alcoholic goof on TUF, we just forgot about it.

3/14/19 8:53 PM
1/1/01
saying someone in the walls is admitting ur on drugs meth or coke
3/14/19 8:54 PM
10/6/02
This is all about his wife winning custody and getting support.

Women can wind a man up and record shit and call the police and it is all pre planned and premeditated). Bottom line is she don't need him and or want him.

I guranteee you if his wife really loved him like she should then a man would never have a reason to be upset. Once a woman calls the cops on you GET OUT and no matter how much she begs afterwards don't ever go back. Get a lawyer and file for divorce. Never look back.

3/14/19 8:58 PM
1/18/06
Ya'll know this Alonzo muhfucka crazy right?
3/14/19 9:00 PM
3/18/02

same for tony-san

WTF?

They are jumping to conclusions but you see the one calling his wife a twat. Kettle meet pot. You have some issues. 

3/14/19 9:11 PM
1/8/04
Winston Wolf - saying someone in the walls is admitting ur on drugs meth or coke

Lol at people saying it could just be a lil amount of alcohol.