UnderGround Forums Tony Ferguson’s wife files restraining order

3/14/19 9:11 PM
5/16/12

If he needs a place to stay, Matt Hughes has an opening.  They are a perfect match 

Edited: 3/14/19 9:19 PM
8/6/06

Man... this is so fucking sad. I think there's a chance that Tony might have developed paranoid schizophrenia. Hopefully it's something like a severe manic episode. I'm not a doctor, but those things mentioned are telltale signs of paranoid schizophrenia. I hope he gets it figured out, and it isn't the end if his family or career.

Edited: 3/14/19 9:35 PM
1/26/08
MrShush -

Could be many things:

Delusions brought on by substance abuse.  High doses of Adderall or certain drug combinations can cause some people to have delusions.  Common enough that there is a specific DSM diagnosis for it.

Severe manic episode of bipolar I disorder.  Some people become delusional during severe manic phases, during which they believe they are so important that people have been sent to watch them/spy on them.  Often gets confused with schizophrenia.

Or plain old schizophrenia, which would actually be the least likely.  Schizophrenia typical onset is 21 - 26.  Unlikey he would have made it this far without this happening sooner.

He’s always been neurotic.  A serious mental disorder is not a stretch.

Had a friend who was bipolar go to Mexico City last month and had a breakdown after doing some X. Now he’s a Diagnosed schizophrenic and was stuck in hospital for weeks. He’s older then 26 but was diagnosed bipolar before this incident. Apparently sometimes if you are bipolar that happens but I’m not even remotely knowledgeable on the subject as i haven’t had to deal with anything like that in my adult life.

3/14/19 9:34 PM
1/26/08
Winston Wolf - saying someone in the walls is admitting ur on drugs meth or coke

Could just as easily be a mental disorder.

3/14/19 9:36 PM
1/26/08
Easters -

Another day, another marijuana abuser getting into domestic violence.  Nick Diaz, Jason Miller, tony Ferguson, one in the same.  Honestly since the commissions stopped testing for THC fighter behavior has gotten out of control.  Something needs to change

Step up your troll game 

3/14/19 9:42 PM
5/8/11
Angry Ram - 
McGoat -

Seems like the dudes losing it. Someone planted a chip in his leg and someone is also living inside the walls of his home. 

What? 

read the police report...up for 3 days...https://usatmmajunkie.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/tony-ferguson-police-incident-reports.pdf
3/14/19 9:45 PM
12/7/18
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Easters -

Another day, another marijuana abuser getting into domestic violence.  Nick Diaz, Jason Miller, tony Ferguson, one in the same.  Honestly since the commissions stopped testing for THC fighter behavior has gotten out of control.  Something needs to change

Step up your troll game 

Except hes right. It's now a verifiable accepted fact among researchers/new studies, that weed causes psychosis, schizophrenia, paranoia, depression. Weed should be approached with extreme caution, not promoted like it is by mainstream pop culture propaganda. Anyway, this is sad to hear. My prayers go out to Tony and his family. 

3/14/19 9:52 PM
8/20/15
McGoat -

Seems like the dudes losing it. Someone planted a chip in his leg and someone is also living inside the walls of his home. 

Been hanging out with Eddie too much

3/14/19 9:53 PM
4/22/07

Where his wife and kid at? 

Edited: 3/14/19 9:58 PM
12/7/18

Now People know what Conor meant by this tweet a while ago. Yet you had delusional disturbed haters like flyingoctoplata/peterjansen using that tweet as some sort of "proof" Conor was "ducking." 

3/14/19 9:59 PM
6/5/12

you people all saw him let some of the crazy out on TUF. He learned a lesson there, and ya'll just forgot.

crazy is crazy, some people just get better at keeping the lid mostly on it when cameras are around. crazy catches up eventually though

3/14/19 10:01 PM
6/5/12
GTFOOHWTBS -
Angry Ram - 
McGoat -

What? 

read the police report...up for 3 days...https://usatmmajunkie.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/tony-ferguson-police-incident-reports.pdf

that shit lists his weight as 155 pounds. 

so when they were booking him, Tony remembered to claim being at champ weight. 

always ready

3/14/19 10:04 PM
2/23/19
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Now People know what Conor meant by this tweet a while ago. Yet you had delusional disturbed haters like flyingoctoplata/peterjansen using that tweet as some sort of "proof" Conor was "ducking." 

thats actually a pretty nice tweet by coinor

fair play 

Edited: 3/14/19 10:18 PM
12/7/18
The Magician Longs to See -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

fair play 

Dont be fooled by media or online BS. Conor has a heart of pure gold, and is one cool ass slick humble down to earth human being. Every "rumor" you hear is complete bullshit, non sense. 

Listen to Conor's more intimate interviews where hes just talking about life and his philosophies in general. Conor is a very intelligent, caring, deep-thinking individual. He is very calculating. Conor outside of "hypemode Conor" to sell, is actually a lot like Gsp. Nothing is by accident. Dont get caught up in the non sense. Learn to separate what is for show, and what is not

Edited: 3/16/19 2:59 AM
6/28/16

Ferguson sounds schizophrenic, with a pinch of cte.

3/14/19 10:19 PM
6/8/10
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

You bunch of tweens don't know shit about long-term relationships.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

This could be true but tearing apart the house looking for shit ,chips in his leg, not sleeping for days and holy water doesn't sound like a typical evening at my house. Sounds like a good old fashioned meth binder. 

3/14/19 10:39 PM
12/3/02
Angry Ram -

Where your kid at now Tony? 

Oh boy!

3/14/19 10:39 PM
2/23/19
ConorWinsTheRematch -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

fair play 

Dont be fooled by media or online BS. Conor has a heart of pure gold, and is one cool ass slick humble down to earth human being. Every "rumor" you hear is complete bullshit, non sense. 

Listen to Conor's more intimate interviews where hes just talking about life and his philosophies in general. Conor is a very intelligent, caring, deep-thinking individual. He is very calculating. Conor outside of "hypemode Conor" to sell, is actually a lot like Gsp. Nothing is by accident. Dont get caught up in the non sense. Learn to separate what is for show, and what is not

dunno why you think i feel otherwise about him, friendo. Always thought he was a class act when it came to given people props and recognising people's value or achievement etc etc etc. The measure of him, for me, was given in his grace after Nate defeat.

Banter is just banter. Taking anything personal is folly.

3/14/19 10:40 PM
10/6/02
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
ConorWinsTheRematch -

fair play 

I bet the chicks he meets in clubs feel that deep down he has a heart of gold. They also get past that and look deeper down below.

3/14/19 10:57 PM
6/27/18
This is why this forum sucks. Trolling has completely derailed this thread, when there is a serious discussion to be had here about mental illness and negative behavior among MMA athletes.
3/14/19 10:58 PM
11/24/02

Why am I not surprised?

3/14/19 11:00 PM
4/22/07
TequilaYuen - This is why this forum sucks. Trolling has completely derailed this thread, when there is a serious discussion to be had here about mental illness and negative behavior among MMA athletes.

Its not like Tony is here to read it.  There are many better reasons why this forum sucks. 

3/14/19 11:00 PM
3/16/18

This is scary. 

Furthermore, there were reports of unspecified threats made by Ferguson, and that he was allegedly destroying his home at one point in time, citing a person being inside the walls. He also believed there was a computer chip implanted inside his leg.

3/14/19 11:13 PM
6/27/18
ShanTheMan - 
TequilaYuen - This is why this forum sucks. Trolling has completely derailed this thread, when there is a serious discussion to be had here about mental illness and negative behavior among MMA athletes.

Its not like Tony is here to read it.  There are many better reasons why this forum sucks. 

Who cares if Tony reads it? It should be a serious topic of discussion for any fan of MMA.

Why do so many fighters struggle with mental illness? Why are negative behaviors so prevalent among these athletes who are capable of incredible composure, determination, and sheer will in the cage?

I agree with you there are many reasons why this forum sucks.
3/14/19 11:17 PM
6/27/18
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 

This is scary. 

Furthermore, there were reports of unspecified threats made by Ferguson, and that he was allegedly destroying his home at one point in time, citing a person being inside the walls. He also believed there was a computer chip implanted inside his leg.

Paranoid delusion is indeed a central symptom of psychosis.

But it can also be diagnosed as a personality disorder rather than clinical schizophrenia.