UnderGround Forums Tony Ferguson’s wife files restraining order

Edited: 3/15/19 2:40 AM
7/24/16
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - He can smash his fireplace if he wants to.

My Ex changed the locks on me, so I kicked the fucking door open breaking the entire door jam because I had to get ready for work. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened to me because it was my house, and I never threatened her that was legitimate or provable.

Women lie. I've been going through a DIVORCE FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS. When you have assets, Attorneys will drag it out until you are broke. That is their goal from jump street.

No pictures of her with a black eye? No claims of child abuse? Then fuck her. She is perfectly capable of leaving him. It's all really quite simple.

If your divorce is still ongoing seven years later then I'm guessing you actually DON'T have assets. Or savings or even a 401k you could borrow against to get it over with. Nice try, though I guess maybe whatever vehicle you live out of could be counted as an assset.

3/15/19 2:37 AM
10/5/17
sassen -
TequilaYuen -
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 

This is scary. 

Furthermore, there were reports of unspecified threats made by Ferguson, and that he was allegedly destroying his home at one point in time, citing a person being inside the walls. He also believed there was a computer chip implanted inside his leg.

Paranoid delusion is indeed a central symptom of psychosis.

But it can also be diagnosed as a personality disorder rather than clinical schizophrenia.

I've had alot of experience with mental illness. I have had drug induced psychosis from lsd and had a manic break last year. Psychosis can be a symptom of many mental illnesses. It's hard to fit in directly into one category. It can present in bipolar 1 and 2 and rapid cycling bi polar. It can also present in schizophrenia and severe depression with psychotic episodes. Even solely from illicit substance such as weed, mdma, lsd etc. It sounds from the outside looking in. Ferguson is displaying symptoms of paranoid delusions. Hope the dude gets help quick. I've seen the horror that is produced from family members with severe mental struggles. Wouldnt wish it on anyone. 

And CTE would play a large factor also. Combined with an inherited mentall illness and perhaps even drinking or pot. Would be a powder keg waiting to explode.

Perhaps in the near future, when evidence of cte is further researched and more accurately defined. There will be subsets of cte  such as cte with paranoid symptoms etc. 

3/15/19 2:49 AM
2/13/16

I’m more surprised that weirdo even has a wife.

3/15/19 3:00 AM
8/31/11

It's not drugs

3/15/19 3:19 AM
8/6/06
McGoat -

Fuck me, savagery from Chael.

3/15/19 4:03 AM
10/13/07
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

You bunch of tweens don't know shit about long-term relationships.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

please kill yourself.

5 police reports and a guy that believes someone put a computer chip in his leg. his own father said he was out of his mind. the guy obviously has major issues but somehow you blame his wife 

3/15/19 4:24 AM
12/14/15

My Ex changed the locks on me, so I kicked the fucking door open breaking the entire door jam because I had to get ready for work. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened to me because it was my house, and I never threatened her that was legitimate or provable.

Women lie. I've been going through a DIVORCE FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS. When you have assets, Attorneys will drag it out until you are broke. That is their goal from jump street.

No pictures of her with a black eye? No claims of child abuse? Then fuck her. She is perfectly capable of leaving him. It's all really quite simple.

You’re an angry young fella. Who also comes across as someone that dislikes women. 

Maybe just come out and be done with it. 

3/15/19 5:22 AM
8/31/10
Bigtrain2681 -

You’re an angry young fella. Who also comes across as someone that dislikes women. 

Maybe just come out and be done with it. 

Lol! 

Edited: 3/15/19 5:30 AM
12/27/11
daba -
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

please kill yourself.

5 police reports and a guy that believes someone put a computer chip in his leg. his own father said he was out of his mind. the guy obviously has major issues but somehow you blame his wife 

He’s projecting his hatred of his own wife onto Tony’s wife.

Judging by his posts in this thread he seems like one of those guys that thinks they know everything and are never wrong, insults and blames everyone else for everything because nothing is ever their fault etc etc

He also seems to have anger issues and hate women, probably broke his own fireplace after he kicked his own door in and found the wife with the neighbour.

3/15/19 5:42 AM
9/24/18
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 -
daba - 

please kill yourself.

You are a fucking idiot. Have you ever heard of due process?

If I was going to kill myself, I'd track you down first which is easier than most on this forum think you faggot ;-)

LOL oh yeah let’s throw in the “due process” line when in your previous post you have already decided that the wife is just being a cunt. Great continuity there buddeh. 

No one here gives a flying fuck about your problems. 

3/15/19 5:56 AM
12/27/11
rIKmAN - 
daba -

please kill yourself.

Judging by his posts in this thread he seems like one of those guys that thinks they know everything and are never wrong, insults and blames everyone else for everything because nothing is ever their fault etc etc

He also seems to have anger issues and hate women, probably broke his own fireplace after he kicked his own door in and found the wife with the neighbour.

Nope queer.

I had an apartment attached to my house that I put in my dying mother, that Homeslice still wants to fuck even though she's in an Urn now, so the bitch wasn't fucking the neighbor a 1/4 mile away and was Amish.

Dying mother, Amish...any other lies you forgot to add to your Jackanory story?

The more insults you make, the more believable you seem... oh wait.

Sounds like your wife did the right thing, you come across as a complete asshole.

3/15/19 6:27 AM
5/15/15

When to stop hanging out with Eddie...

3/15/19 6:33 AM
12/29/18

Sounds like he’s having a schizophrenic break with reality 

3/15/19 6:54 AM
5/9/06

Hopefully Tony gets some help and some peace of mind.  Sounds like he has some mental issues that are truly messing with him.  He's a tremendous athlete.  Hopefully the skills and heart he has athletically can aid him in dealing with whatever is messing with his mind

3/15/19 7:07 AM
9/24/18
rIKmAN - 
rIKmAN - 
daba -

please kill yourself.

Nope queer.

I had an apartment attached to my house that I put in my dying mother, that Homeslice still wants to fuck even though she's in an Urn now, so the bitch wasn't fucking the neighbor a 1/4 mile away and was Amish.

Sounds like your wife did the right thing, you come across as a complete asshole.

Okay Faggot ;-)

That shit happens to be true unlike probably 1/2 of what you post.

It's disgusting to see all the Soy Boys in this thread.

Can’t imagine why you’re going through a separation lol maybe take some anger management classes while you’re at it. 

3/15/19 7:47 AM
2/23/19

Much peace

3/15/19 7:54 AM
9/24/12

Sounds like his Cannibas in take may have triggered an already underdeveloped schizophrenic issue. Same thing happened to a mate of mine, who smoked weed like a chimney then ended up locking himself in his room for weeks because he thougt 'they' were out to get him. 

3/15/19 7:54 AM
1/1/01
rIKmAN - 
rIKmAN - 
daba -

please kill yourself.

Nope queer.

hhe is full of shit
3/15/19 7:58 AM
2/23/19
Johnzandt -

Sounds like his Cannibas in take may have triggered an already underdeveloped schizophrenic issue. Same thing happened to a mate of mine, who smoked weed like a chimney then ended up locking himself in his room for weeks because he thougt 'they' were out to get him. 

Why does it sound like that? 

Was weed mentioned in any articles? Do we know he's been smoking a lot as of late? More than usual? Less?

I don't know if it is or isn't, but people be mad speculating and then just running away with it. I dunno his circumstances so I feel silly putting my eggs in any basket.

3/15/19 8:04 AM
7/12/15
RightHandOfDOOM -
MrShush -

Could be many things:

Delusions brought on by substance abuse.  High doses of Adderall or certain drug combinations can cause some people to have delusions.  Common enough that there is a specific DSM diagnosis for it.

Severe manic episode of bipolar I disorder.  Some people become delusional during severe manic phases, during which they believe they are so important that people have been sent to watch them/spy on them.  Often gets confused with schizophrenia.

Or plain old schizophrenia, which would actually be the least likely.  Schizophrenia typical onset is 21 - 26.  Unlikey he would have made it this far without this happening sooner.

He’s always been neurotic.  A serious mental disorder is not a stretch.

i mean, lets be honest, the most likely scenario is that he is an alcoholic goof. he was an alcoholic goof on TUF, we just forgot about it.

It is very common for people with bipolar I to self medicate with alcohol.  Alcohol is a depressant that takes the edge off.  Where bipolar patients really fall of the rails is that a) self medicating with alcohol ain’t a science, the dosage is often incorrect (see Tony in TUF); b) you can’t drink all the time.  When you have a lull in alcohol intake, like if you are training or weight cutting, things get ugly

if his wife goes through the courts and is serious, her lawyer can have child protective services temporarily restrict parental rights.  He would be required to do a psych eval, anger management, counseling, and AA.

I see both sides of this.  I am a social worker during the day and in Practicum for mental health counseling mornings/nights/weekends.  I request the psych eval and provide anger management and individual counseling.  People that are diagnosed with mental health issues as adults do not have good prognoses.  There is a lot to unwind.  Substance abuse and mental health disorders go hand in hand dmfor someone his age.  Throw in a guy like Tony who thinks he has literally cracked the code on life and you’ve got your hands full.

There has been a lot of talk in here lately about smoking weed and dangerous problems with mental disorders.  Prolonged use of high THC content product can cause psychosis or psychotic features in people with bipolar and schizophrenia.  There is research to support this.  There is some research to support the theory that chronic usage of high thc product can cause a bipolar patient to have schizo symptoms that don’t go away.  Psychiatrists I work with are counseling their patients accordingly.  People who smoke legally/illegally that have bipolar or schizophrenia are being urged to switch to low thc product or straight cbd product.  This is coming out now because marijuana research has been shit, but it is being funded because medical marijuana companies are going public and paying for research.  We will learn more about THC over the next 10 years than we have in all history combined.

I smoke at bedtime because it knocks me out.  I take this research and the actions of the psychiatrists I work with seriously enough that I have downgraded to low thc and cbd only.  I am bipolar.  I’ve come way too far to risk my mental health on getting high.  It’s not a load of bs.  I hope people with similar mental health concerns to mine that read this take caution.

3/15/19 8:24 AM
12/14/15
moogin83 - 

Eddie is actually a good guy and very good father.

You faggots would be surprised.

How many teenage borderline drags are in this thread? WTF?

Closet. Homo. 

3/15/19 8:32 AM
9/24/18
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - 
Bigtrain2681 - 
moogin83 - 

Closet. Homo. 

A lot of want be tough guys in this thread. I like pussy ain't no HOMO but have fucked bitches up their ass several times.

Bragging about how much pussy/ass you get on an online forum = code for being a virgin
3/15/19 8:39 AM
1/1/01
Bigtrain2681 - 
moogin83 - 

Closet. Homo. 

A lot of want be tough guys in this thread. I like pussy ain't no HOMO but have fucked bitches up their ass several times.

u are by far the biggest wanna be tough guy onj this thread

3/15/19 8:54 AM
1/1/01
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Winston Wolf - saying someone in the walls is admitting ur on drugs meth or coke

Lol at people saying it could just be a lil amount of alcohol.

i dont do coke I have when i was  way younger not a fan of it dont like it but they call, it tree people U see people in trees in walls under beds etc Maybe this occurs with alcohal but i know it occurs with cocaine ,My roomate was addicted and would think people in walls under beds  Hes even called police believing someone was in house They saw the coke and left luckilly without arresting him

Edited: 3/15/19 8:58 AM
1/1/01
Winston Wolf - 
Bigtrain2681 - 
moogin83 - 

Closet. Homo. 

u are by far the biggest wanna be tough guy onj this thread

You're funny.

The only person that I've ever said I wanted to hurt is my Ex's 2nd Husband on this forum except for maybe Homeslice on the OG in joking way.

I should make it very clear, despite your join date, that you are a complete faggot.

You write completely like a Millenial Douchebag.

first off you must be new  I am a legand here .Thanks for the insults part of the reason I replied was i wanted to see what your insult would be Not bad and u even through  u wrote faggot again like u did on 100 other posts you threw in a new one But melinail douchebag was good.Im going to the gym .Have fun arguing with everyone.