UnderGround Forums Tony Ferguson’s wife files restraining order

3/14/19 11:18 PM
1/1/01

He should change his nickname to "El Cuckoo", amirite?...

3/14/19 11:58 PM
1/16/18

3/15/19 12:11 AM
11/29/11

The way he acted while drunk on tuf. The where your kid at stuff makes me think it isn't even meth or coke or anything other than another episode. I know a schizo and he's a good dude but had weed mixed w his condition would give them these episodes. I think tony has a real disorder like schizo, maybe it gets triggered when he smokes or drinks or many episodes just happen. The cops coming that many times makes me think it is something to do w drinking/smoke.

the part that sucks is that he just came off a long layoff w the knee injury. I also just came off one and picked up a lot of bad habits during that period. Wonder if he did too

Edited: 3/15/19 12:17 AM
6/27/18
^^ Chael gonna Chael. He might be getting more mainstream gigs these days, but he's still a troll at heart.

Let's not forget he's a guy who pleaded guilty to money laundering and ran a bogus campaign for his state legislature.
3/15/19 12:19 AM
7/15/04
Winston Wolf - saying someone in the walls is admitting ur on drugs meth or coke

Could be.

But I have always thought Ferguson was seriously mentally "off". Sounds like he could have some real mental illness shit going on.

Or he is up on a meth bender.
3/15/19 12:32 AM
6/27/18
TexDeuce - 
Winston Wolf - saying someone in the walls is admitting ur on drugs meth or coke

Could be.

But I have always thought Ferguson was seriously mentally "off". Sounds like he could have some real mental illness shit going on.

Or he is up on a meth bender.

He's in the USADA pool, isn't he? Wouldn't meth or coke show up in an out-of-comp test?
3/15/19 12:33 AM
4/26/13
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Easters -

Another day, another marijuana abuser getting into domestic violence.  Nick Diaz, Jason Miller, tony Ferguson, one in the same.  Honestly since the commissions stopped testing for THC fighter behavior has gotten out of control.  Something needs to change

Step up your troll game 

No trolling here.  I just don't get why so many people in MMA think it's cool to be a drug addict.  The whole "weed is medicine" thing is a cancer to the MMA community.  It's out of control.  Hopefully this is a wakeup call.  

3/15/19 2:00 AM
10/8/07

Tony is a weird guy and not a fan of his outside the octagon but I hope he gets his shit together because he's fun to watch and easily one of the best fighters in the sport today.

3/15/19 2:16 AM
1/30/05
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

You bunch of tweens don't know shit about long-term relationships.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

Yeah, except that his own Father kicked him out and called the police on him...

"Ferguson’s father reported his son was “out of control” and kicked him out of the house"
3/15/19 2:25 AM
10/5/17
TequilaYuen -
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 

This is scary. 

Furthermore, there were reports of unspecified threats made by Ferguson, and that he was allegedly destroying his home at one point in time, citing a person being inside the walls. He also believed there was a computer chip implanted inside his leg.

Paranoid delusion is indeed a central symptom of psychosis.

But it can also be diagnosed as a personality disorder rather than clinical schizophrenia.

I've had alot of experience with mental illness. I have had drug induced psychosis from lsd and had a manic break last year. Psychosis can be a symptom of many mental illnesses. It's hard to fit in directly into one category. It can present in bipolar 1 and 2 and rapid cycling bi polar. It can also present in schizophrenia and severe depression with psychotic episodes. Even solely from illicit substance such as weed, mdma, lsd etc. It sounds from the outside looking in. Ferguson is displaying symptoms of paranoid delusions. Hope the dude gets help quick. I've seen the horror that is produced from family members with severe mental struggles. Wouldnt wish it on anyone. 

3/15/19 2:35 AM
8/5/13

I've suspected for a while a computer chip in my laptop.

Edited: 3/15/19 2:40 AM
7/24/16
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - He can smash his fireplace if he wants to.

My Ex changed the locks on me, so I kicked the fucking door open breaking the entire door jam because I had to get ready for work. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened to me because it was my house, and I never threatened her that was legitimate or provable.

Women lie. I've been going through a DIVORCE FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS. When you have assets, Attorneys will drag it out until you are broke. That is their goal from jump street.

No pictures of her with a black eye? No claims of child abuse? Then fuck her. She is perfectly capable of leaving him. It's all really quite simple.

If your divorce is still ongoing seven years later then I'm guessing you actually DON'T have assets. Or savings or even a 401k you could borrow against to get it over with. Nice try, though I guess maybe whatever vehicle you live out of could be counted as an assset.

3/15/19 2:37 AM
10/5/17
sassen -
TequilaYuen -
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 

This is scary. 

Furthermore, there were reports of unspecified threats made by Ferguson, and that he was allegedly destroying his home at one point in time, citing a person being inside the walls. He also believed there was a computer chip implanted inside his leg.

Paranoid delusion is indeed a central symptom of psychosis.

But it can also be diagnosed as a personality disorder rather than clinical schizophrenia.

I've had alot of experience with mental illness. I have had drug induced psychosis from lsd and had a manic break last year. Psychosis can be a symptom of many mental illnesses. It's hard to fit in directly into one category. It can present in bipolar 1 and 2 and rapid cycling bi polar. It can also present in schizophrenia and severe depression with psychotic episodes. Even solely from illicit substance such as weed, mdma, lsd etc. It sounds from the outside looking in. Ferguson is displaying symptoms of paranoid delusions. Hope the dude gets help quick. I've seen the horror that is produced from family members with severe mental struggles. Wouldnt wish it on anyone. 

And CTE would play a large factor also. Combined with an inherited mentall illness and perhaps even drinking or pot. Would be a powder keg waiting to explode.

Perhaps in the near future, when evidence of cte is further researched and more accurately defined. There will be subsets of cte  such as cte with paranoid symptoms etc. 

3/15/19 2:49 AM
2/13/16

I’m more surprised that weirdo even has a wife.

3/15/19 3:00 AM
8/31/11

It's not drugs

3/15/19 3:19 AM
8/6/06
McGoat -

Fuck me, savagery from Chael.

3/15/19 4:03 AM
10/13/07
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

please kill yourself.

5 police reports and a guy that believes someone put a computer chip in his leg. his own father said he was out of his mind. the guy obviously has major issues but somehow you blame his wife 

3/15/19 4:24 AM
12/14/15

My Ex changed the locks on me, so I kicked the fucking door open breaking the entire door jam because I had to get ready for work. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened to me because it was my house, and I never threatened her that was legitimate or provable.

Women lie. I've been going through a DIVORCE FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS. When you have assets, Attorneys will drag it out until you are broke. That is their goal from jump street.

No pictures of her with a black eye? No claims of child abuse? Then fuck her. She is perfectly capable of leaving him. It's all really quite simple.

You’re an angry young fella. Who also comes across as someone that dislikes women. 

Maybe just come out and be done with it. 

3/15/19 5:22 AM
8/31/10
Bigtrain2681 -

You’re an angry young fella. Who also comes across as someone that dislikes women. 

Maybe just come out and be done with it. 

Lol! 

3/15/19 5:24 AM
6/7/18
You guys are hilarious. I'll give you that.

When you have a child with a woman, once made a lot of money every year and owned a bunch of expensive things a divorce is nasty. It's is horrific and won't be over until your kid graduates from College with a Bachelor's Degree if they want it. Custody can be a battle that goes on for many years. The cunt usually wins, no matter what, here in the Bible Belt.

The more your "girl" loves you the more she will try to ruin your life if you split. Yeah pussies, I had just come home from another mediation that will probably cost me another $2K, so I was in a bad mood.

My own father sided with me Ex for about 3 weeks because I kept my personal life to myself and worked around 80 hours per week and traveled at least 2x per month. I didn't know that the Ex had been telling my family bullshit for months. So, I won't condemn the man until all the facts are laid out. I don't give a shit what has been stated.

I was once a bit of a fighter, so I know how that game goes in Family Court which is a Court of Equity and as corrupt as it gets. I can't imagine being a borderline retard like Ferg, who is a high-level professional Mixed Martial Artist, and dealing with that shit, e.g., Corrupt & Arrogant Judges along with Slime-ball Attorneys.

More money passes through "Family Court" than Criminal and Civil Courts combined.
Edited: 3/15/19 5:30 AM
12/27/11
daba -
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

please kill yourself.

5 police reports and a guy that believes someone put a computer chip in his leg. his own father said he was out of his mind. the guy obviously has major issues but somehow you blame his wife 

He’s projecting his hatred of his own wife onto Tony’s wife.

Judging by his posts in this thread he seems like one of those guys that thinks they know everything and are never wrong, insults and blames everyone else for everything because nothing is ever their fault etc etc

He also seems to have anger issues and hate women, probably broke his own fireplace after he kicked his own door in and found the wife with the neighbour.

3/15/19 5:32 AM
6/7/18
daba - 

please kill yourself.

You are a fucking idiot. Have you ever heard of due process?

If I was going to kill myself, I'd track you down first which is easier than most on this forum think you faggot ;-)

3/15/19 5:36 AM
6/7/18
rIKmAN - 
daba -

please kill yourself.

He’s projecting his hatred of his own wife onto Tony’s wife.

Judging by his posts in this thread he seems like one of those guys that thinks they know everything and are never wrong, insults and blames everyone else for everything because nothing is ever their fault etc etc

He also seems to have anger issues and hate women, probably broke his own fireplace after he kicked his own door in and found the wife with the neighbour.

Nope queer.

I had an apartment attached to my house that I put in my dying mother, that Homeslice still wants to fuck even though she's in an Urn now, so the bitch wasn't fucking the neighbor a 1/4 mile away and was Amish.
3/15/19 5:42 AM
9/24/18
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 -
daba - 

please kill yourself.

If I was going to kill myself, I'd track you down first which is easier than most on this forum think you faggot ;-)

LOL oh yeah let’s throw in the “due process” line when in your previous post you have already decided that the wife is just being a cunt. Great continuity there buddeh. 

No one here gives a flying fuck about your problems. 

3/15/19 5:47 AM
6/7/18
Jones right nostril - 
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 -
daba - 

please kill yourself.

LOL oh yeah let’s throw in the “due process” line when in your previous post you have already decided that the wife is just being a cunt. Great continuity there buddeh. 

No one here gives a flying fuck about your problems. 

Nice SN.

I don't want to anyone here to give a shit about my problems you dufus. I was simply explaining things.

"due process" applies to the alleged criminal/attacker you absolute fucking moron.