UnderGround Forums Tony Ferguson’s wife files restraining order

3/16/19 2:46 AM
1/1/01
ggh -
Lite - We'll never see him fight Khabib. :(

he would lose, so no point in watching this fight ... holloway is the real deal !

He can't stop Khabib's takedowns. I can already see his bloody pulpy face after the 2nd round.

3/16/19 2:47 AM
1/1/01
olGregg -

El Cuckoo

This guy gets it.

3/16/19 10:36 AM
9/8/10
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Oh, never been a fan of that dumbo-eared rambling fucking idiot by the way. The guy is a babbling fool. Amway, his twat is most likely lying completely.

His dad and coach lying too?

3/16/19 10:57 AM
11/28/14
olGregg -

El Cuckoo

Hey...you’re name.....are we related?

3/16/19 11:03 AM
1/1/01

^^good find

3/16/19 11:15 AM
12/9/05
Floppy Divac - 
ggh -
Lite - We'll never see him fight Khabib. :(

he would lose, so no point in watching this fight ... holloway is the real deal !

He can't stop Khabib's takedowns. I can already see his bloody pulpy face after the 2nd round.

Tony has fucked up opponents in every position imaginable in the UFC, including guys who though they could wrastle him to a win. He would cause Khabs problems on the ground.
3/16/19 11:58 AM
2/19/11

Hopefully not CTE but wouldn’t be surprised. Tony’s been in the trenches.

Edited: 3/16/19 3:45 PM
4/20/13
ImOldGreg -
olGregg -

El Cuckoo

Hey...you’re name.....are we related?

Idk: you ever been to a club where people wee on each other?

3/16/19 6:12 PM
4/27/16
Does he smoke a lot of weed?
3/16/19 6:32 PM
2/8/12
McGoat -

Seems like the dudes losing it. Someone planted a chip in his leg and someone is also living inside the walls of his home. 

How did you know?

3/16/19 6:32 PM
2/8/12
JohnBoxlovescox - Does he smoke a lot of weed?

Not since USADA, and even before then he was a nighttime toker.

3/16/19 6:40 PM
4/27/16
ducks18 - 
JohnBoxlovescox - Does he smoke a lot of weed?

Not since USADA, and even before then he was a nighttime toker.

Sounds like he's got some serious issues. Hopefully he can get his head straight.
3/16/19 7:08 PM
6/30/07
sloppyfloppys -

Being bipolar does not cause psychosis. Even in the manic phase you don't "see people, hear voices, or hollucinate." 

Sleep deprivation during mania absolutely makes you hallucinate

3/16/19 7:20 PM
5/4/14
MountainMedic -
sloppyfloppys -

Being bipolar does not cause psychosis. Even in the manic phase you don't "see people, hear voices, or hollucinate." 

Sleep deprivation during mania absolutely makes you hallucinate

The most fucked up I've ever seen a junkie is when they’ve been up for days on end. 

3/16/19 7:45 PM
7/18/11

It would be a real shame if his mma career took a nosedive while he’s on the cusp of a well deserved title shot. Just like TJ Grant years ago, we’ll be stuck musing over what could have been. 

Edited: 3/16/19 11:30 PM
4/25/11

I have some clients on resperidone. If he has to take something like that he is going to need to retire. High level athletes can't take anti psychotics and perform, it's not possible. 

3/16/19 11:32 PM
4/25/11

3/17/19 12:38 AM
7/12/15
sassen -
sloppyfloppys -

That's incorrect. Bipolar differs in every individual. Though bipolar manic breaks can involve psychotic features. 

Sassen is correct.  Bipolar I with psychotic features, current or most recent episode manic: ICD10 Code F31.2.  Delusions of grandeur are accompanied by bizarre behaviors like feelings of persecution and the certainty that you are being watched or followed because you believe you really are that important.

However, given the newer info that this has been going on for years I think we’re back at schizophrenia.  

3/17/19 12:45 AM
1/1/01
Triple_B -

I have some clients on resperidone. If he has to take something like that he is going to need to retire. High level athletes can't take anti psychotics and perform, it's not possible. 

People still take risperdal?? I’ve been outta healthcare for a long time now but I remember having patients on that. That’s a serious med with serious complications.....

3/17/19 12:46 AM
1/1/01

Ive been saying for a while that Tony is fucked in the head and people would bend over backwards to defend him. I hope he gets his shit together cause he’s a great fighter. 

3/17/19 1:18 AM
10/5/17
Triple_B -

Unfortunately this is the case. I'm near certain if the allegations are true and the behaviour that was stated by mma news sites are real. Tony wont ever be stepping back in the octagon. He will be on anti psychotic meds for the rest of his life. Which cause a plethora of side effects. Slower motor functions, executive functions, memory, weight gain and much more. It's very sad to see. 

3/17/19 6:25 AM
11/16/09
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 -
The Magician Longs to See - 
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

You bunch of tweens don't know shit about long-term relationships.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

the worrying part is "condition - redacted in the report" or whatever. Could be the fucking sniffles or it could be something bad. I just hope it's not bad. 

Cops with IQ's of 95 should not be considered the best at filing out reports.

At least 1/4 of Domestic Violence Calls are complete bullshit. It's probably far more than 1/4.

Welcome to reality.

Looks like we found a wife beater here boys.

3/17/19 6:37 AM
11/16/09
Jones right nostril - 
rIKmAN - 
rIKmAN - 
daba -
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Most likely nothing happened of significance, and she's just being a cunt. Welcome to REALITY.

You bunch of tweens don't know shit about long-term relationships.

He's a trained PROFESSIONAL fighter, so he's even more fucked. The story is bullshit from another twat-waffle.

please kill yourself.

5 police reports and a guy that believes someone put a computer chip in his leg. his own father said he was out of his mind. the guy obviously has major issues but somehow you blame his wife 

He’s projecting his hatred of his own wife onto Tony’s wife.

Judging by his posts in this thread he seems like one of those guys that thinks they know everything and are never wrong, insults and blames everyone else for everything because nothing is ever their fault etc etc

He also seems to have anger issues and hate women, probably broke his own fireplace after he kicked his own door in and found the wife with the neighbour.

Nope queer.

I had an apartment attached to my house that I put in my dying mother, that Homeslice still wants to fuck even though she's in an Urn now, so the bitch wasn't fucking the neighbor a 1/4 mile away and was Amish.

Dying mother, Amish...any other lies you forgot to add to your Jackanory story?

The more insults you make, the more believable you seem... oh wait.

Sounds like your wife did the right thing, you come across as a complete asshole.

Okay Faggot ;-)

That shit happens to be true unlike probably 1/2 of what you post.

It's disgusting to see all the Soy Boys in this thread.

Can’t imagine why you’re going through a separation lol maybe take some anger management classes while you’re at it. 

Divorced has been "Finalized" for nearly 6 years, but when you share a kid it is not over until they get a Bachelor's Degree like I explained previously. However, you are too stupid to read obviously.

You're one illiterate mother fucker. You randomly capitalize shit. You type like my 70 year old dad who forgot how to spell in the 60's. 

Nobody believes you're anything but an incel cuck who jerks himself off to Trump every night when your mom tells you to shut the fuck up, from upstairs, cause you live in her basement. Hate women some more, I bet you're a Jordan Cuckerson fan, and digs the idea of forced monogamy. Brush your teeth, take a shower, wash your balls, and talk to a woman IRL before you become the 50 year old virgin. 

3/17/19 7:58 AM
7/12/15

Can’t see him fighting on successfully.  One of the more common side effects of risperdone in males is gynomastia.  Of all the antipsychotics, that drug has the highest efficacy rate (along with a long list of serious side effects).  If the schizophrenia diagnosis sticks, the sad reality is he would likely toggle on and off his meds erratically for life, and his off periods would be fairly tragic.

3/19/19 12:49 PM
8/20/03
I hope he gets well again.

It would be great if he fought and continued his career but being healthy and well is most important.