UnderGround Forums Tony has won 10 more wins in a row than Gaethje

7 days ago
1/23/06
Why would Ferguson fight him?

Makes no sense!

Ferguson vs. St-Pierre @ 165 lbs.
Edited: 7 days ago
1/23/06

Crowned Champion before Khabib. Greater win streak.

Who's the true Champ?

7 days ago
2/15/06
CRE - Why would Ferguson fight him?

Makes no sense!

Unless you are giving Tony a title shot, there are very few fights for him. Who else does Tony need to eliminate first?
1/23/06

Gregor Gillespie has 3x the UFC win streak that Gaethje does. Much better NCAA wrestling credentials.

He's going to grind Gaethje out. Fuck fan favorites. I want to see the best fight the best.

If Gaethje thinks he's worthy of fighting Ferguson, then prove it by beating Gillespie.. If anything Ferguson should fight Gillespie before Gaethje. Being the first to beat Gregor means more than being the 3rd fighter to knock Gaethje out in his last 5 fights.

7 days ago
5/8/16

I really don't like ToNY.  But I can't deny your right cre. It should be Tony vs kabib  nothing else makes sense. Ufc is fuckijg Tony. Tony has 2 killer win's since kahbib has been sittting

7 days ago
1/23/06
Fahqhard - 

I really don't like ToNY.  But I can't deny your right cre. It should be Tony vs kabib  nothing else makes sense. Ufc is fuckijg Tony. Tony has 2 killer win's since kahbib has been sittting

7 days ago
2/15/06
Fahqhard - 

Tony is the active champ while Khabib is only sitting as champ for show. Tony is the real champ.
7 days ago
11/18/14
CRE -

Gregor Gillespie has 3x the UFC win streak that Gaethje does. Much better NCAA wrestling credentials.

He's going to grind Gaethje out. Fuck fan favorites. I want to see the best fight the best.

If Gaethje thinks he's worthy of fighting Ferguson, then prove it by beating Gillespie.. If anything Ferguson should fight Gillespie before Gaethje. Being the first to beat Gregor means more than being the 3rd fighter to knock Gaethje out in his last 5 fights.

did gregor promise to think about sending you tickets or something?

1/23/06
mindless optimism - 
CRE -

did gregor promise to think about sending you tickets or something?

He was the 2007 NCAA National Champion who ran into Jordan Burroughs in the semi-finals the year after.

Gaethje wants to fight Ferguson up in rank. Well why not Gillespie going up in rank against Gaethje. It's the same thing, except Gillespie is 13-0 MMA and 6-0 UFC.

While we're at it let's see Leo Santos (6-0 UFC) vs. #10 Paul Felder. 

7 days ago
1/23/06
Stop stalling.

7 days ago
9/7/17
CRE - Why would Ferguson fight him?

Makes no sense!

At this point no fights make sense besides a title shot so people are just throwing any decent name out there. Tony will beat them too and he won't be denied.
7 days ago
1/23/06

7 days ago
1/23/06

7 days ago
6/28/10

They are fighting? Why is he not waiting for Khabib Time.

7 days ago
2/23/19

Tony wins the title on the last card of the year, with his first defence being Gaethje

7 days ago
6/16/07
StrikingMMA - 
Fahqhard - 

Tony is the active champ while Khabib is only sitting as champ for show. Tony is the real champ.

yes.
6 days ago
4/18/19
CRE -

Crowned Champion before Khabib. Greater win streak.

Who's the true Champ?

"crowned champion" against n°8 ranked Kevin Lee ? Come on don't make me laugh. He's a fake champ, like Khabib was a fake champ until he beat Conor. Although he got his belt by beating someone objectively better than Kevin Lee.

And Tony does have the longer win streak (only in the UFC) but Khabib has the slightly better wins.

RDA, Conor, MJ, Barboza, Iaquinta

VS

RDA, Cowboy, Pettis, Barboza, Lee

Conor >> Cowboy, MJ >= Pettis, Iaquinta > Lee

6 days ago
10/5/11

I love Dustin and he's been one of my favorites since the WEC but I really wish Tony could slide in and Dustin fight the winner. 

6 days ago
11/2/09

Well I think it would be awesome fight. Fuck the rankings and the belts anyway :D