UnderGround Forums Tony opens hunting season on Khabib and Conor

11 days ago
8/3/11

11 days ago
10/26/05
Tony is the uncrowned champ at 155...one day it will be official.
11 days ago
7/9/07

T-Ferg has been the peoples champ of 155 for a year.  Khabib I can't control my emotions is a dog shit champion, and I hope Dustin knocks the taste out of his mouth until his next bullshit excuse.

11 days ago
3/16/16
thestaton -

T-Ferg has been the peoples champ of 155 for a year.  Khabib I can't control my emotions is a dog shit champion, and I hope Dustin knocks the taste out of his mouth until his next bullshit excuse.

Worried if Dustin beats Khabib that Dana would give Conman an immidiate title shot off the fact he has previous win off him, would tie up the division again and keep Tony from the belt hes earned.

11 days ago
1/23/06
Thuggnificent - 
thestaton -

Worried if Dustin beats Khabib that Dana would give Conman an immidiate title shot off the fact he has previous win off him, would tie up the division again and keep Tony from the belt hes earned.

Conor would get the title fight regardless. Poirier has a say and as Champion will want the most money possible.

My idea was to have Ferguson fight Usman next, that way Tony at least gets a title shot, because Lightweight might be on hold indefinitely.

After Conor knocks out Poirier and is Lightweight Champion again, the trilogy with Diaz could be the likely first title defense for Conor.

Then again McGregor doesn't have a new deal with ESPN and he'll likely be sidelined until an agreement is made, which could take some time.
11 days ago
7/18/15

How about ferg vs masvidal for undisputed 165 title? Gives two deserving contenders their title shits and keeps the slow moving belts more time to stall. (155' new 175 lb divison)

11 days ago
1/23/06
Stay Wild - 

How about ferg vs masvidal for undisputed 165 title? Gives two deserving contenders their title shits and keeps the slow moving belts more time to stall. (155' new 175 lb divison)

There is no 165 title and Dana said never.
11 days ago
11/24/13
Stay Wild - 

Why are people pretending Masvidal has more than a .500 record at 170? The win over Askren was great, Till was a hype-job. Lost to Thompson and Maia before that, didn't even fight in 2018. Not exactly demanding of a title shot when there's guys like Colby and Leon.

That being said, hell yeah book that fight it'd be awesome!
11 days ago
10/5/13
CRE -
Stay Wild - 

There is no 165 title and Dana said never.

He also said no women will ever fight in the UFC

11 days ago
9/24/18
Thuggnificent - 
thestaton -

I feel that Khabib, win or lose vs Dustin, is fighting Conor next. 

10 days ago
3/16/16
CRE -
Thuggnificent - 
thestaton -

Conor would get the title fight regardless. Poirier has a say and as Champion will want the most money possible.

My idea was to have Ferguson fight Usman next, that way Tony at least gets a title shot, because Lightweight might be on hold indefinitely.

After Conor knocks out Poirier and is Lightweight Champion again, the trilogy with Diaz could be the likely first title defense for Conor.

Then again McGregor doesn't have a new deal with ESPN and he'll likely be sidelined until an agreement is made, which could take some time.

Sounds terrible. Gift Conman another unwarented title shot while avoiding dagerous contenders at all cost. Tony has done more then enough to earn his shot.

10 days ago
8/10/18
thestaton -

in terms of controlling emotion i doubt tony is a reference .... " My WiFe iS a wItcH !!!"

10 days ago
8/19/13

Tony isn't a big 55er. Why the hell should he have to go up and fight a 70 pounder at all. If these dumbass interim titles weren't a thing he'd be scheduled to fight already. Shit if they weren't a thing then the first time he fought for a belt it would've been the real one and hed have beaten Khabib already and be the champ.

10 days ago
7/10/15

tripped. over. a. cord.

9 days ago
1/22/19
Thuggnificent -
thestaton -

Unless Khabib slips on a banana peel, suffice o say you dont have to worry.  Khabib is going to smesh, and Im rooting for Dustin.  Conor Tony should would happen now as an interim/TS bout but it will not. 155 is so stacked and the whole division has been put on hiatus, sadly.  Heck, even do Mas vs Tony for a 70 TS bout.

9 days ago
12/22/15
CRE -
Thuggnificent - 
thestaton -

holy shit. usman way too big for the ferg

8 days ago
7/2/09
Reebot -

tripped. over. a. cord.

Which is code for:

Kicked.  Steel.  Pole.

8 days ago
1/23/06

8 days ago
1/23/06

8 days ago
1/23/06

8 days ago
1/23/06
DarceVader912 - 
CRE -
Thuggnificent - 
thestaton -

holy shit. usman way too big for the ferg

Wonderboy wasn't too big for Pettis