UnderGround Forums Tony will expose Khabib

10 days ago
1/1/01

I think Tony will find the weakness of Khabib and lay the blue print for beating him,  like all the “unbeatable” fighter before him.  I think Tony will weather the storm and Khabib will gas in the 4th.  I predict he will end up shooting a desperation shot late in the fight and get darced.

If he is unfortunate and gets Justin next he will get KOed in that fight.

10 days ago
6/27/05

Ferguson has never faced anybody as good as Khabib - his cardio advantage will be negated by round two.

10 days ago
11/1/03
Stu Cazzo -

Ferguson has never faced anybody as good as Khabib - his cardio advantage will be negated by round two.

While Tony has shown great cardio he's had to rely on it to win many fights. If Kabib ragdolls him in round 1 it may be a bad omen for Tony. Kabib has shown he can go hard  for a long fight to. And cardio only goes so far if your getting pounded. I think Kabib wins but Tony is a worthy challanger on a tear right now.

10 days ago
5/30/15

I got Khabib

10 days ago
5/26/14

Khabib is tough

But I'd love to see Tony pull it off.  Let's go tfergz

10 days ago
1/23/06

10 days ago
1/23/06
CRE - 

10 days ago
10/16/06

If Tonys elbows from guard is the only thing Khabib had to prepare for, I don't see this going much different than the rest of his comp. 

10 days ago
9/3/12

Tony will hurt Khabib and finish him, I’ll bump if this fight ever happens 

10 days ago
11/26/16
Tim Duncan -

I think Tony will find the weakness of Khabib and lay the blue print for beating him,  like all the “unbeatable” fighter before him.  I think Tony will weather the storm and Khabib will gas in the 4th.  I predict he will end up shooting a desperation shot late in the fight and get darced.

If he is unfortunate and gets Justin next he will get KOed in that fight.

Unfortunately Gaethje will gas as usual and get finished. This time by Tony

9 days ago
9/19/13

Tony will push Khabib harder than he has ever been pushed but Tony will not break Khabib.

9 days ago
5/8/13
ShoreBreaker -

My fat thumbs voted this post up when I was scrolling.... just wanted you to know it’s not a real vtfu because someone agrees with you, cuz it’s not 

9 days ago
11/30/19

This fight is one that is so fascinating. If you look at Khabib the one knock has been his willingness to absorb damage and just keep coming forward. Will be interesting to see how he deals with Tony’s striking and if Tony can keep Khabib off him. 

Edited: 9 days ago
2/10/12

This the one in April?

Best to forget about it for a while I think

9 days ago
11/1/03
Dugs95 -
ShoreBreaker -

My fat thumbs voted this post up when I was scrolling.... just wanted you to know it’s not a real vtfu because someone agrees with you, cuz it’s not 

You could have just let it go and let sb feel good. 

9 days ago
5/22/17

Khabib will expose tony. Tony was mounted by Kevin lee. Khabib is going to rag doll tony and gnp him to death. 

9 days ago
2/17/03
Not sure what there is to expose. The only thing Tony can expose is if he wins is that he is better than Khabib.

Khabib has beaten very good strikers: Edson and Conor.

He has beaten good wrestlers: Abel, Raging Al, Michael Johnson.

He has beaten excellent all around fighters: Dustin and RDA.

Nothing to expose. He is an excellent fighter. If Tony beats him, it's because he is better.
9 days ago
9/22/11

Expose him as what....the goat?

9 days ago
7/10/02
We simply don't know how it will go. But hopefully, it is exciting and not one of the two dominating all the way through.

9 days ago
10/6/02
kahbib will maul Tony and then there will be no one left for him to fight.

I bet Kahbib starts calling back Conor after Conor beats Cowboy and Masvidal at 170.

9 days ago
2/4/15

In for pics of Khabib getting exposed

9 days ago
1/12/05

Khabib might even KO Tony standing. I don't see Tony being able to deal with anything this guy is bringing

9 days ago
1/23/06

9 days ago
1/1/01
JUST MAYBE...

Khabib will expose Tony... maybe a darce late...
9 days ago
1/10/13

Neither guy is getting "exposed," they're both bad ass dudes. I think Tony might have just the right style to beat Khabib. Tony's biggest strengths and weaknesses matchup well with Khabib. Sure Khabib has the advantage in wrestling, as he does over everyone at 155. I'm not sure where else I'd favor him over Tony. Tony is the only guy crazy enough that Khabib isn't intimidating at all. I think Tony might actually give Khabib a slight bit of nerves. It's a great fight, probably the best matchup the UFC could make at this time.