UnderGround Forums Travis Fulton the boxer?

Edited: 10/22/06 12:00 AM
11/09/2004
"Grabs popcorn"
Edited: 10/23/06 12:00 AM
01/01/2001
Ok lets get the record straight. I represent Jake O'Brien and Chris Lytle, and well as approximately 20 other MMA fighters. This means I have SIGNED EXCLUSIVE managerial contracts for the procurement and negotiation of fights and sponsorships. No gray area, no fancy word, just the facts. While you may mean well Scott lets not throw "opinions" around and pass them off as fact. I don't know Keith Palmer and do not have a beef with him. Keith was their former manager. Chris came to me because I represented a friend of his, Alex Steibling and was doing things for him that no manager had ever done. I was getting him real results. Unrelated to that, I was on the phone at Ultimate Fight Night 6 and the girl I was with struck up a conversation with a couple behind us. The fights had just ended so all of the fans were streaming out. They determined that we were staying at adjoining hotels and independent of me decided to share a cab. As it turns out it was Jake's parents. I had met Jake briefly at a WEC photo shoot when I had Razor Rob as the main event, but it was for a brief moment. The ride was from the Red Rock to the strip, 20 minutes. We shared stories. They asked for a card. Jake and his parents did not know I had signed Chris. As a matter of fact in one of our first conversations Jake said to me he didn't want to further negatively effect his old team and felt bad about leaving the group. "If I'm wrong, I'll apologize. I just can't imagine O'Brien or Lytle being so dumb or low to break an agreement with a guy who's been their friend for years to leave and go with a scum-bag. They could make a call to a guy like Monte Cox who could do more than any other manger out there for them at this point." Are you kidding? It is not show FRIENDS. It is show BUSINESS. Learn that and you may be suited to have better then Chris Price as your go to guy. Why not Monte??? Because he charges TWICE as much for contract services and tells most that he doesn't even pursue sponsorships. Or perhaps people see the inherent conflicts that you and Monte have by being a promoter AND and agent. Or perhaps it is because I have less clients and am able to give more personal attention. Maybe it is just because I work harder and am BETTER. Need I go on? Jake has lost his way??? Oh you mean on the way from your event to his KO victory in the UFC got it. Maybe you reference his recent decision to sign with me and get a week plus of training with Rampage, Tito and the crew. He is 22, and you are not going to be impressed until he beats ADCC champ Monson? So his 7-0 record with 7 KO's doesn't do anything for you... do you set the same standards for your fighters? Chris is in the latter years of his career? So he doesn't have the next FIVE years until he gets to Liddels age to win fights and improve? Come on dude. He is making more money now then he ever has... his time is now and in the FUTURE. And you say he has no chance against Hughes. Did you not see BJ take Hughes apart in the stand-up? Do you think BJ has better stand-up then the 13-1 boxer? Scott back away from the crack pipe... it is not your friend. Come back to reality... we are calling you. Who am I? Who the hell are you? PS - You are lucky I was in a good mood from my trip and chose not to really whip it out and expose you and your oh so elegant fiction.
11/25/2002
KenP is my new favorite poster
01/01/2001
Conte you might want to pick yourself off of the floor long enough to realize it is a keyboard which is run by FINGERS... not LIPS. If you were able to make such a distinction with females you might be able to have offspring. OH GOD... IT IS LIPS MONTE LIPS!!!! Well geez, if YOU haven't heard of me then I must not be validated. If I had been "following MMA closely for 10 years" I assure you that I would be effecting the sports in ways much larger then figurative firing spit balls at a successful agent on the underground. But I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the free advertisement you have garnished me, and the opportunity to steamroll your pathetic attempts to insult me. Wow... had to take a break to "ROFL." There is clearly no helping you Conte. The light at the end of your tunnel is an oncoming train. Dude pack it in... you are sooo done.
Edited: 10/23/06 5:58 AM
01/01/2001
Actually I am in a midlife crisis Conte. I am on a quest to better the lives of MMA fighters who give an honest days effort and only ask for a just reward. Getting that reward is part of my crisis. I am over Miss Right and am kind of into Miss Right Now. This one happens to be keeping the sheets warm. Her Myspace is Lisa Irene and she is in my top 8, the one with the near perfect Playmate body. FYI she is BANGIN. Ahhh... and the glasses are a fashion accessory. Conte that is something people do when they deviate from the Fruit of the Loom 6 for $10 Ts and Dickeys, but you probably wouldn't know anything about that. Why do they always default to short? Is there no better material? Well 5'8" was big enough to start in goal for the UCLA hockey team and be the training camp goalie for the Mighty Ducks for two years so it hasn't really hindered me athletically. Plus I stand on my toes a lot. FYI, I have decided I will not quit "torching" you until you change your screen name to Pen Kavia. Jump on the band wagon dude, like Garnett, Puljos, and Sidney Crosby, the PCA guys are coming up.
Edited: 10/23/06 5:59 AM
01/01/2001
And just because I like to hang my nads out there and stick my chin out for the shot, here is the Myspace link. http://www.myspace.com/kenpavia FYI, where is the harm with documenting chicks, fighting, the reaction from some fans and friends, and having a good time? It is even enhanced at times with Champagne and Patron, sorry Conte no Budweiser. I had a blast living it! Look for the Pride updates soon. Dont hate...
Edited: 10/23/06 12:52 PM
08/26/2005

KenP = good for the sport!

btw.... I am an attorney, and have seen far worse spelling than his from some... doesn't mean much!

01/01/2001
ttt
03/23/2002
I am happy to see that the challenges have brought out much better communication skills in Mr. Pavia. It is easier to believe his bluster now.
09/24/2002
"Learn that and you may be suited to have better then Chris Price as your go to guy"-lol. Price will be the 185lb. UFC champion within 3 years. He is 23 and been training for 1 year. Can you say that you got a guy in the UFC in only 1 year Ken? Doubt it. I am entitled to share my opinions much like you and TheCube. I make no apologies to either of you. In fact I really look forward to finishing this conversation face to face in the future. Scott McCorkle could buy and sell both your asses 1000 times over. Lol at you giving him business advice. As much as you guys belittle me for stating my thoughts-you are no better than me by making the statements you do. Anyways I've been doing this before you came around and will be far after you. I've seen 1000 clowns come in and flame out. Another real winner-Alex Steibling. There's another guy who completely failed to give any credit to his mentor-Jason Godsey. Oh and bty-neither of you guys have the whole story. Cube-you are a blithering idiot for condemning me without having all of the information. lol at you:)
01/01/2001
Chris Price will be UFC champ in three years? Dude, you are so far out of touch with reality that there is ZERO help. Kendall had just won TUF. The UFC had millions invested in him. They needed a guy that had no chance at all of winning so they brought in Price to LOSE. You were kidding about the champ thing right? You say Lytle and O'Brien dont have a shot but Price does? Sure, I can totally see most of the people on the UG agreeing that the kid who just got beat down by Kendall could take Anderson Silva or Franklin. Get a guy in the UFC after one year? Why would I? That would be tantamount to malpractice. I am looking to make fighters not break them before they even start. Scott could buy and sell me? You know nothing about me or my finances. That is a statement based solely on speculation. I do know that Scott has a used appliance store, but hell, fortunes are made in selling horse shit so who knows. Oh and where was your fortune made Camp? You have been doing this for so long huh? Wow, too bad you havent been doing it so WELL too. If you had, you would probably realize that the caged bird sings because it knows no else. Beyond the friendly confines of Indiana there is a whole world... come experience it some day. Conte you are just plain retarded. That is all... retarded.
06/09/2005

"tantamount to malpractice"

I can just picture KenP sitting with a thesaurus next to his laptop

01/01/2001
tagged for later
01/01/2001
George I am confused. Are you saying that you are not used to guys in the fight game using three syllable words? Are you coming at me? If so step to it and lets have some fun. If not join the bandwagon... it is on the fast track to the winners circle.
01/01/2001
George I am confused. Are you saying that you are not used to guys in the fight game using three syllable words? Are you coming at me? If so step to it and lets have some fun. If not join the bandwagon... it is on the fast track to the winners circle.
01/01/2001
06/09/2005

Holy shit Im seeing triple, and sorry but I already have my trailer hitched to a pretty good bandwagon now that keeps me in the winners circle...

01/01/2001
Tait... what do you think the UFC spends in bringing the TUF TV show to fruition? Let me help you out ... millions. What do they have when they emerge from the show? Let me help you out... company awareness and a bunch of fighters locked into contracts under market value. Kendall WON the show and as such is the primary asset that emerges from the show. Yes Tait, millions. But I wouldn't expect you to carry the process out that far.
08/26/2005
KenP... did you go eat at Bloody Mary's in Bora Bora?  Best seafood ever....
Edited: 10/23/06 10:30 PM
05/29/2005
" training camp goalie for the Mighty Ducks for two years " Holy Shit, I didn't realize that when I posted. If I had known, of course I wouldn't have had anything negative to say. I feel like a real fool now. I didn't realize what a huge success you were. I was a ball boy for the pacers once. I also felt a little silly until I read your my space page and saw : "MY GOAL - to make half a million dollars this year". Then I had no choice but to laugh. Besides being such a low goal for such a successful guy with the education you have (and not too much money for a Richie Rich living in Cali) - I did the #'s and can't believe you're not clearing that in fees already with all the BIG GUNS you manage and your superb, SPONSORSHIP SECURING skills. Did they start paying Tito $25k a fight??? 20% of Tito's sponsorship has to be a lot of money, right? I'm going to let this thread ride after this post, because Palmer has asked that I do, but I have to ask....since you manage Lytle and O'Brien, will you be getting your minimal 10% fee on both upcoming fight purses??? How do you feel about O'Brien still being under contract with Palmer? How exactly does that work, a guy with 2 managers??? My simple, non-lawyer educated mind just doesn't comprehend that. And finally, I loved the "I did my homework on you and I know you own a used appliance store"....lol. Used apliance store - that's almost funny. I have exclusive contracts to service reverse logistics with HH Gregg, Brandsmart USA, numerous Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, and Best Buy locations. I export appliances into Central and South America and metal goods into China through my full service recycling centers. I have locations in 5 states and stores in Mexico City and Juarez, Mexico. I also own a trucking company that includes over 15 trucks and 100 trailers. In addition, I own a small construction company and over $2,300,000 worth the real estate. That's in addition to our up and coming (still small - regional) show, fight team, and gym. I do pretty well for a guy with a used appliance store, though. I hope one day to make it to the point where I can name drop celebrities and get my picture taken with them looking like a real Cock Sucker while pretending to be famous and attempting to have someone notice me. But for now, I'll just try to get myself into a position to find some cool "style" glasses and try to figure out a way to make a half mil a year. Bottom line is - You're a tool. Besides that - with all your money, why would you need to split a cab with O'Brien's parents. With all that loot why not take your limo or a helicopter. If not, I can't believe Dana White himself didn't drive you personally. With all that clout, they better keep you happy. Did I mention that I met Ken Shamrock and Rich Franklin once? I forgot to get pictures, but I did meet them. Can I be cool now? I also saw your buddy Richard Simmons at the Atlanta airport, I know he's not a full blown celebrity, but he is pretty known.
Edited: 10/24/06 12:00 AM
11/09/2004
Damn! Such love...
01/01/2001
Barrister, most definitely. Love the way you walk up to the bar and look at the cuts and pick out your fish. It was off the hook. Stayed in one of those over water bungalows on an island without cars. They try to make you unplug but I sat on the balcony with my laptop and emailed anyway. Cant wait to go back. Big ups to JayDub and 4pd... now on to finish this McDorkle off...
Edited: 10/24/06 3:46 AM
08/18/2003
sgavin, stop jobin on the stump. You couldn't be further from the truth. Having been in the game for over 7 years working at one of the top sports agencies in Los Angeles - having the privilege to manage, promote, market a heavyweight champion - you do not need to be a dick and cocky prick to win over athletes. The problem we have here is that most (notice i said most) fighters have an IQ under their age - therefore they put up w/ agents (in all sports ) who have little or no professionalism. I can tell you from experience - the athletes I worked with happened to be well educate on all aspects of the game and would laugh in an agent's face that had to use the Internet to market his/her gift. After all who the heck would want their manager, agent or promoter making a fool out of themselves. Real agents, managers and promoters do their talking with results. You would never catch Bob Arum, King, De La Hoya or the Klitschko brothers on a message board trying to score points. Shelley Finkel is one of the top boxing managers in the sport. Ever hear or see him on the net whippin out his sword to see whose is bigger? How about Lee Steinberg. Think he spends his day and nights on a message board saying " I produce ". It's certainly entertaining - but very unprofessional IMO. In this game we have successful A level representatives and successful B level representatives. Choose your lot. That being said. The managers and promoters on here calling Kev a tool - are no different ( the i'm bigger and better then you thing is low class ). Set aside the egos men - it makes you look funny IMO. My bet is 5 years from now you men will be laughing you were ever on this board much like Dana is doing now.
08/18/2003
p.s. anyone who talks down about a fighters game, record or career - has never been in the ring.
01/01/2001
So McDorkle, while it may not be the top of the mountain, I would LOVE to see you stand between the pipes while vulcanized rubber is shot at your head at 100 plus miles per hour. Mock it... but clearly you don't have the sack to stand in. I realized that my future would be made with by brain rather then brawn and as such went to law school (in Miami after UCLA undergrad). What did you do? Oh, you sold used stoves to budget buyers, and drove trucks in Indiana, my bad. Sorry for the omission... you fixed the broken ones too, better? Let see, my income. Hmmm, well McDorkle let me explain this little accounting principle called NET as opposed to GROSS... oh never mind it will be lost on you and I am sure you have a broken washer to attend to. Not that it needs an explanation, but I retired quite comfortably and don't have to work, I do this for fun. You quote me as saying "I did my homework on you." Ahh, this is clearly a misquote, don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't waste my time outside this forum. Your "fans" are emailing me trying to give me dirt on you. Oh and how is that relationship with your brother??? Hope you enjoyed sticking it in and pulled it all the way out. I shared a cab because I am a social kind of guy and my fem du jour had got friendly with them. They turned out to be very solid citizens who knew what was best for their boy, and that was to get the hell away from you self centered, judgmental, retards who "hate" while struggling with the realization that the world doesn't revolve around leaking Vikings... wait you don't have that contract, my bad. It is so cliche but it is so appropriate McDorkle, so let me repeat "don't hate the player, hate the game." You will always be that guy you see in the mirror in the morning, you were born that way, dealt those cards... my condolences and may I suggest comprehensive therapy.