UnderGround Forums Trump wishes Colby good luck on Saturday

12 days ago
1/1/01

“I’m going to be watching Colby; I’m a big fan of Colby. He's a winner, he's a champ, and it’s going to be a great evening and a great fight. I wish him the best of luck. I’ve just seen him a lot and he is tough. Good luck champ.”

12 days ago
4/27/07

Ttt

12 days ago
9/19/13

Say what you want about either one but that’s an extremely sizable endorsement from the leader of the free world.

12 days ago
10/14/12
Not so sure about his presidency skills, but iI always liked Donald for supporting and hosting UFC & WWF/WWE!
12 days ago
1/1/01

Trump - fan of UFC and WWE

Obama - "Why would you ever need a carotid restraint to restrain [a violent, out of control criminal]? We're not that kind of people."

12 days ago
7/20/01
more like

"Why would you ever need a, uh, uh carotid restraint to restrain a, uh, uh, violent, out of control criminal?"
12 days ago
1/1/01
oranos - 

Say what you want about either one but that’s an extremely sizable endorsement from the leader of the free world.

Greatness recognizes greatness...

12 days ago
12/9/12
Kirik -

“I’m going to be watching Colby; I’m a big fan of Colby. He's a winner, he's a champ, and it’s going to be a great evening and a great fight. I wish him the best of luck. I’ve just seen him a lot and he is tough. Good luck champ.”

A chump and a chimp. No idea which is which. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
SuperFightFan - Not so sure about his presidency skills, but iI always liked Donald for supporting and hosting UFC & WWF/WWE!

His presidency skills just did something today  that the others have been trying to do for 70 years. 

12 days ago
7/29/13

If trump wins colby can keep his schtick going. What happens if trump loses? Does he pick up another one or just be regular colby?

12 days ago
5/7/10

Colby and Trump! Two greats! For a second there I thought colby was about to kiss his hand at the end lol 

12 days ago
7/10/02

When I saw Putin go see Fedor, invite him to the Kremlin and all, I was kind of pissed the POTUS here would never do that. Then Trump came along. Say what you want about politics, but having the POTUS mention you, come to a UFC event as he did for the Masvidal-Diaz bout, etc. is amazing for the sport!

I still recall when the secret service talked to Fedor about the "Russian collusion with Trump" thing! When politics meddle in sports. Fedor has been in events promoted by Trump on US soil, and in multiple events where Putin was there to see him. The sport has come along!

Edited: 12 days ago
3/1/10

12 days ago
1/30/16
VTCO -

Cool photo minus the alien to the right, and the fact it looks like they’re all made out of clay

12 days ago
1/30/16
2mmafreaks -
SuperFightFan - Not so sure about his presidency skills, but iI always liked Donald for supporting and hosting UFC & WWF/WWE!

His presidency skills just did something today  that the others have been trying to do for 70 years. 

Get a grip man, he says mean things in a mean way sometimes and that’s just mean. People don’t like meanies so go the other guy!

12 days ago
3/1/10
danybayamon23 -
VTCO -

Cool photo minus the alien to the right, and the fact it looks like they’re all made out of clay

Yeah found a pic that didn't have the shit HDR filter

12 days ago
12/17/06

I don't like Colby's act. But Tyron is far more annoying.

12 days ago
12/10/09
Altofsky -

I don't like Colby's act. But Tyron is far more annoying.

Tyron’s mom has them both beat. 

12 days ago
12/8/12

Lol....is this real life?...haha

11 days ago
7/10/12

Also Obama
Edited: 11 days ago
3/29/09
How did Secret Service let a known terrorist rat like Ali get anywhere near the President?
11 days ago
10/14/12
danybayamon23 - 
2mmafreaks -

Get a grip man, he says mean things in a mean way sometimes and that’s just mean. People don’t like meanies so go the other guy!

I wasnt bitching about him, relax tards. I dont know either way. Half the country says he's an ass, and other half say he's best pres eva. So whatever, somebody is right and somebody is wrong. But I dont follow politics. I like to arcue with Trump haters occasionally as they are so blineded by hate they blame him for everything in last 100 years that has gone wrong. But I do love UFC/WWE, and liked Trump back in the day for hosting them and even being part of a wrestlemania match. hence my comment!
11 days ago
11/10/18
branchdavidian - more like

"Why would you ever need a, uh, uh carotid restraint to restrain a, uh, uh, violent, out of control criminal?"

Exactly right. The dumbest fucking speech patterns I’ve ever heard and people act like he’s a great speaker lmao! People are so dumb.

10 days ago
5/25/16
oranos - 

Well said.