UnderGround Forums Two more charges filed against Nick Diaz

11 days ago
6/9/16

From bad to worse...

LAS VEGAS – UFC star Nick Diaz now faces two additional charges in his alleged battery case.

Prosecutors with the Clark County (Nevada) District Attorney’s office today filed an amended complaint against Diaz that includes an additional felony count of battery constituting domestic violence by strangulation and felony battery domestic violence resulting in substantial bodily harm.

Diaz now faces three felony charges and one misdemeanor. He initially was charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation and misdemeanor domestic battery stemming from his alleged assault of a woman claiming to be his on-again, off-again girlfriend in Las Vegas on May 24.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/ufc-nick-diaz-domestic-violence-case-two-more-charges-las-vegas-prosecutors

11 days ago
3/18/12

Good, he’s a bitch.

11 days ago
7/3/13
I'm not surprised motherfuckers
11 days ago
5/14/18

Hopefully he is doing well with his merrywonnee products since the UFC doesn't give a platform to domest.... oh, nevermind.

11 days ago
12/12/12

My God I was hoping for the best but is there any chance now that he didn't royally fuck up?

10 days ago
3/25/02
CyberPunk - I'm not surprised motherfuckers

IVU

10 days ago
7/18/11

Where you at FrontBroRian?!

Now you can say “he’s charged with MULTIPLE felonies” when you write the exact same paragraphs day after day, year after year!

10 days ago
9/5/11

Suicide watch officially on...

10 days ago
7/18/11
Malvert the Janitor -

Don’t do it. You’re a Cheeto fingered dork but I’m sure someone, somewhere, KIND OF likes you. 

10 days ago
7/15/04

10 days ago
9/5/11
SickEye -
Malvert the Janitor -

Don’t do it. You’re a Cheeto fingered dork but I’m sure someone, somewhere, KIND OF likes you. 

I’m sorry, who are you? 

10 days ago
5/22/15
Stack the charges and hope something sticks or he cuts a deal?

Since the original charge of misdemeanor domestic battery is now amended to felony domestic battery, what's the misdemeanor charge?
10 days ago
7/18/11
Malvert the Janitor -
SickEye -
Malvert the Janitor -

I’m sorry, who are you? 

“Who are you?”

”typical troll response”

literally your only two comebacks for anything lol

10 days ago
2/24/07
Upperdog - Stack the charges and hope something sticks or he cuts a deal?

Since the original charge of misdemeanor domestic battery is now amended to felony domestic battery, what's the misdemeanor charge?

It was always a felony charge. Now it went from one felony to three felonies, likely because the DA reviewed the evidence (LE body cam footage, police reports, etc...).

Funny as Diaz fans still keep defending him saying it was a huge misunderstanding.
Edited: 10 days ago
12/3/05
Plea to 1 felony, 3-6 months in jail. That's as good as it's going to get for him. Or go to jury trial and hope for the best. btw - usually you're overcharged initially, if they lift charges a month later, someone really hates you. He must not be loved by some in Vegas.
Edited: 10 days ago
2/24/07
10 days ago
1/23/06
:\
10 days ago
7/24/15

Damn, in for evidence showing the need to add on.

10 days ago
9/5/11
SickEye -
Malvert the Janitor -
SickEye -
Malvert the Janitor -

I’m sorry, who are you? 

“Who are you?”

”typical troll response”

literally your only two comebacks for anything lol

You seem a bit over invested. 

Did someone hurt you, son? 

Tell me who hurt you. 

10 days ago
2/13/11

Sad to see Nick going the same route as Mayhem.

10 days ago
8/18/13
shatefak -

I disagree. It’s good to see them both get their come uppance for being unpleasant people 

10 days ago
12/9/13
FrontBroRian -

It was always a felony charge. Now it went from one felony to three felonies, likely because the DA reviewed the evidence (LE body cam footage, police reports, etc...).

Funny as Diaz fans still keep defending him saying it was a huge misunderstanding.

way more felony's  then Jones

10 days ago
1/21/18
shatefak -

no one thought mayhem was unpleasant until after the ufc cut him. he was the funny guy everyone wanted to do better. remember him playing hot hands with the current GOAT? everyone liked him, he went crazy when he got cut and had an injury that probably caused him to self medicate a ton, now everyone hates him though he is nowhere in sight to be publicly hated. guys like nick and mayhem you have to go out of your way to hate them...which shows the pettiness of people who hold this type of opinion.

10 days ago
1/21/18
Dreville79 -
shatefak -

I disagree. It’s good to see them both get their come uppance for being unpleasant people 

no one thought mayhem was unpleasant until after the ufc cut him. he was the funny guy everyone wanted to do better. remember him playing hot hands with the current GOAT? everyone liked him, he went crazy when he got cut and had an injury that probably caused him to self medicate a ton, now everyone hates him though he is nowhere in sight to be publicly hated. guys like nick and mayhem you have to go out of your way to hate them...which shows the pettiness of people who hold this type of opinion.

10 days ago
2/24/07
Morpheus1976 - 
FrontBroRian -

way more felony's  then Jones

Ummm yes.... 3 is more than 0

Gold star for you today