UnderGround Forums Two more charges filed against Nick Diaz

8 days ago
8/18/13
RightHandOfDOOM -
Dreville79 -
shatefak -

Sad to see Nick going the same route as Mayhem.

I disagree. It’s good to see them both get their come uppance for being unpleasant people 

no one thought mayhem was unpleasant until after the ufc cut him. he was the funny guy everyone wanted to do better. remember him playing hot hands with the current GOAT? everyone liked him, he went crazy when he got cut and had an injury that probably caused him to self medicate a ton, now everyone hates him though he is nowhere in sight to be publicly hated. guys like nick and mayhem you have to go out of your way to hate them...which shows the pettiness of people who hold this type of opinion.

I don’t hate anyone I don’t know. I just don’t give a fuck when people who act like dicks towards others see their life hit the shitter. A lot of the UG act like Nick & Nate are great guys, when they’re clearly not. If they weren’t fighters they’d be the same as any other thug from a poor area. Kudos to them for making more of themselves than that, but they still act like entitled brats and conduct themselves like common thugs 100% of the time  

8 days ago
4/29/09
SickEye -
Malvert the Janitor -

Suicide watch officially on...

Don’t do it. You’re a Cheeto fingered dork but I’m sure someone, somewhere, KIND OF likes you. 

Ha

8 days ago
2/24/07
RightHandOfDOOM - 
Dreville79 -
shatefak -

I disagree. It’s good to see them both get their come uppance for being unpleasant people 

no one thought mayhem was unpleasant until after the ufc cut him. he was the funny guy everyone wanted to do better. remember him playing hot hands with the current GOAT? everyone liked him, he went crazy when he got cut and had an injury that probably caused him to self medicate a ton, now everyone hates him though he is nowhere in sight to be publicly hated. guys like nick and mayhem you have to go out of your way to hate them...which shows the pettiness of people who hold this type of opinion.

“guys like nick and mayhem you have to go out of your way to hate them”

I don’t think anyone hates him, but at this point you’d have to be pretty fucked in the head to support someone charged with 3 felonies for beating the shit out of a female.
8 days ago
8/10/05
Thuglife13 - 

My God I was hoping for the best but is there any chance now that he didn't royally fuck up?

Well, does anyone know actual details of his case? If so, please share them.
8 days ago
2/24/07
Ministry of Truth - 
Thuglife13 - 

My God I was hoping for the best but is there any chance now that he didn't royally fuck up?

Yes, and they’ve been shared many times, based on the police report. I’m sure you’re intentionally acting like you haven’t read them or can’t find them though.
8 days ago
7/18/11
FrontBroRian -
RightHandOfDOOM - 
Dreville79 -
shatefak -

I don’t think anyone hates him, but at this point you’d have to be pretty fucked in the head to support someone charged with 3 felonies for beating the shit out of a female.

More so than supporting someone who hit a pregnant woman, broke her arm, then fled the scene after coming back for his money or drugs, whatever the fuck it was?

Your moral compass on what’s acceptable and what isn’t is interesting to say the least. 

8 days ago
2/24/07
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -
RightHandOfDOOM - 
Dreville79 -
shatefak -

More so than supporting someone who hit a pregnant woman, broke her arm, then fled the scene after coming back for his money or drugs, whatever the fuck it was?

Your moral compass on what’s acceptable and what isn’t is interesting to say the least. 

For the 75th time, Jones is a piece of shit for the hit and run incident, and a dumbfuck for his DUI putting innocent lives at risk. You know I’ve always said that.

Funny you can’t say the same about Nicks multiple DUI’s and just act like they didn’t happen.

Keep deflecting from Nick’s felonies though by trying to turn all of his threads into Jones’discussions.

Whatever you have to do to protect and support the woman beater and habitual drunk driver. You are prob the one who should take a look at your moral compass.
8 days ago
7/18/11
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -
RightHandOfDOOM - 
Dreville79 -
shatefak -

For the 75th time, Jones is a piece of shit for the hit and run incident, and a dumbfuck for his DUI putting innocent lives at risk. You know I’ve always said that.

Funny you can’t say the same about Nicks multiple DUI’s and just act like they didn’t happen.

Keep deflecting from Nick’s felonies though by trying to turn all of his threads into Jones’discussions.

Whatever you have to do to protect and support the woman beater and habitual drunk driver. You are prob the one who should take a look at your moral compass.

When did I say he never got DUI’s?

I guess my perception must be off. It sure seems like you defend Jones’s actions when you come in, guns-a-blazin, at the mere mention of his name saying stuff like “you babies cry about everything poor Jon does”. My bad. I agree with you that he’s an idiot. I also agree with you that Nick is being an idiot too. 

Speaking of Nick, keep using the term “multiple felonies” every chance you get. You’re endgame of subconsciously influencing people into believing he’s been convicted even though he hasn’t had his day in court to defend himself yet will probably work on a lot of em!

8 days ago
4/10/18

i dont follow mma much anymore because let's be honest, the sport is trash but is nick diaz like a bad guy now... on a scale of chael sonnen to war machine, where is nick sitting these days? am i supposed to hate him now? anyone know? i dont care about details or what happened, im sick of all this nonsense... i just wanna... do i like or hate diaz now?

8 days ago
1/17/03
Nick is a really nice guy, he got fucked in this situation and I hope it gets fixed
8 days ago
6/15/17
Erik Apple - Nick is a really nice guy, he got fucked in this situation and I hope it gets fixed

Can you expand on that E?

8 days ago
2/24/07
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -
RightHandOfDOOM - 
Dreville79 -
shatefak -

When did I say he never got DUI’s?

I guess my perception must be off. It sure seems like you defend Jones’s actions when you come in, guns-a-blazin, at the mere mention of his name saying stuff like “you babies cry about everything poor Jon does”. My bad. I agree with you that he’s an idiot. I also agree with you that Nick is being an idiot too. 

Speaking of Nick, keep using the term “multiple felonies” every chance you get. You’re endgame of subconsciously influencing people into believing he’s been convicted even though he hasn’t had his day in court to defend himself yet will probably work on a lot of em!

I don’t want him to get convicted and have told you I hope it’s all a mistake. However the more that comes out, like the DA wanting a bail increase and the prosecutor adding more charges, it doesn’t look good. I honestly hope he didn’t beat a chick, but the Clark County prosecutors office has a lot more info than you or I and not only are they moving forward, they’re adding felonies. That’s not good
8 days ago
7/8/06

I blame Ronda; she got him hooked on the liquor.

Fast forward and he’s in the club on social media, swinging his phone around like a teenage girl. Wearing that same black shirt looking like the guy too old to be there.

Now he’s facing three felony counts of battery.

Is there any other fight who’s so frustrating to be a fan of than Nick Diaz?

8 days ago
12/25/15

They trying to get some extra $$$ out of him.

Edited: 8 days ago
11/20/05
LOL@ Rousey influence on the tough guy.

The reasons I don't give a shit if he gets beheaded is because:

1. He wouldn't give a shit if I did; and

2. The fake gangsta/I'm a bad boy routine is really lame;

3. Playing cholo doesn't work if you're half-English; and

4. Giving the middle finger stops being tough and daring in early middle school.
8 days ago
11/20/05
As far as the growing up in a tough area crap, a lot of people have him beat, including myself (BFD). But, he dropped out after one year of HS.
At which point, the obviously destitute Nick began training in karate, aikido and at the age of 16, sambo under the Bulgarian National Champion.
So I view him as more of a poseur than a keeping it real moron.

Great chin and cardio though.
8 days ago
1/8/04
Upperdog - Stack the charges and hope something sticks or he cuts a deal?

Since the original charge of misdemeanor domestic battery is now amended to felony domestic battery, what's the misdemeanor charge?

I'm also confused as I only count 3 felonies and no misdemeanors.

But more so what I don't understand is how they can charge him twice with literally the same exact wording of the crime. Were there two girls?

"Diaz that includes an additional felony count of battery constituting domestic violence by strangulation and felony battery domestic violence resulting in substantial bodily harm"

"Diaz now faces three felony charges and one misdemeanor. He initially was charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation"
8 days ago
1/8/04
Morpheus1976 - 
FrontBroRian -
Upperdog - Stack the charges and hope something sticks or he cuts a deal?

Since the original charge of misdemeanor domestic battery is now amended to felony domestic battery, what's the misdemeanor charge?

It was always a felony charge. Now it went from one felony to three felonies, likely because the DA reviewed the evidence (LE body cam footage, police reports, etc...).

Funny as Diaz fans still keep defending him saying it was a huge misunderstanding.

way more felony's  then Jones

JBJ is a fuck up and arguably the GOAT.

Diaz is just a scumbag that was never close to winning a title in the UFC.
8 days ago
11/11/14
ttt
8 days ago
4/26/13

MMA fans spent well over a decade drooling over Nick Diaz's repeated thuggish and criminal acts.  This is because deep down they wanted to be him.  They wanted to be a fake thug with an inflated reputation.

If it looks like shit, smells like shit, tastes like shit, it's probably shit.  

8 days ago
7/29/02
he was framed yo
7 days ago
8/10/05
FrontBroRian - 
Ministry of Truth - 
Thuglife13 - 

Yes, and they’ve been shared many times, based on the police report. I’m sure you’re intentionally acting like you haven’t read them or can’t find them though.

This thread is titled, 'Two more charges filed against Nick Diaz'. Asking for case details in such a thread isn't a reach by any means.

I'm so sorry to have upset your fragile, little mind. ;)
7 days ago
1/17/03
Erik Apple - Nick is a really nice guy, he got fucked in this situation and I hope it gets fixed

the girl aggressively stalked him and isnt trustworthy or reliable
7 days ago
9/5/11
Erik Apple -
Erik Apple - Nick is a really nice guy, he got fucked in this situation and I hope it gets fixed

Did she fake her injuries and make up the whole story? 

7 days ago
2/24/07
Malvert the Janitor - 
Erik Apple -

Did she fake her injuries and make up the whole story? 

Exactly...say she did stalk him. What does that have to do with his 3 felony charges?

And if she’s stalking him, why was he at the club with her the night before? Why was he at her house where the alleged incident occurred?