UnderGround Forums Tyson just added another great quote to his list

11/29/20 5:49 AM
1/1/01

Haha, I laughed out loud when this discussion happened tonight:

"Everybody has a plan until they get hit. You got hit. And how did it affect you?"

"I went to plan B, I hit him back"

LMFAO :) 

11/29/20 5:55 AM
1/1/01

Also, I think Tyson won the fight and what was up with Tyson corner taking so long to put the chair in the ring between rounds? But it was a good fight between two legends who were in great shape still.

11/29/20 8:01 AM
1/24/16

Great quote and the fight was good too. I expected a shit show but it turned out great. Still can't believe what Tyson just did at 54, very impressive. 

11/29/20 8:47 AM
6/18/09
dinkledorf -

Great quote and the fight was good too. I expected a shit show but it turned out great. Still can't believe what Tyson just did at 54, very impressive. 

Tyson looked phenomenal. The speed was still there and you could hear the power he had in the shots thrown. 

I've been around to a lot of pro and ammy boxing and mma shows and have seen in shape fighters in their prime gas out after 30 seconds. The fact that Mike can still fight at that pace, and with that type technique and power at his age, is something very special. He really is a once in a few generations type athlete.

11/29/20 8:59 AM
4/19/17
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

Tyson looked phenomenal. The speed was still there and you could hear the power he had in the shots thrown. 

I've been around to a lot of pro and ammy boxing and mma shows and have seen in shape fighters in their prime gas out after 30 seconds. The fact that Mike can still fight at that pace, and with that type technique and power at his age, is something very special. He really is a once in a few generations type athlete.

Give me a break. Tyson would get murdered by anyone that's not over 50. 

He looked "phenomenal"?!?!...lol how embarrassing

11/29/20 9:01 AM
6/2/14
Lights Out Lurker -
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

There’s always one asshole. Congratulations, you’re him. 

11/29/20 9:06 AM
2/9/09
Lights Out Lurker -
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

Anyone? Im pretty sure Tyson would maul you

11/29/20 10:06 AM
1/1/01
jonpall - 

Haha, I laughed out loud when this discussion happened tonight:

"Everybody has a plan until they get hit. You got hit. And how did it affect you?"

"I went to plan B, I hit him back"

LMFAO :) 

That's pretty good :-)

11/29/20 10:51 AM
8/28/17
Lights Out Lurker -
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

He looked great, you’re obviously a window licker 

11/29/20 10:53 AM
5/7/08

Tyson obviously still has incredible skills for someone his age, but that was garbage last night. It wasn't a fight, it was a hugfest. You guys really thought that was great and he looked "phenomenal"? Maybe if they fought for real he would have looked impressive, but that was boring as fuck.

11/29/20 10:54 AM
8/20/15
MayorPirkle -

Tyson obviously still has incredible skills for someone his age, but that was garbage last night. It wasn't a fight, it was a hugfest. You guys really thought that was great and he looked "phenomenal"? Maybe if they fought for real he would have looked impressive, but that was boring as fuck.

I don't blame Tyson for the hugging. RJJ kept initiating the clinches. 

11/29/20 10:55 AM
7/10/02
jonpall - 

Also, I think Tyson won the fight and what was up with Tyson corner taking so long to put the chair in the ring between rounds? But it was a good fight between two legends who were in great shape still.

That was no draw. Tyson won at least 6 out of the 8 rounds. And yeah, his corner were not exactly fast putting that stool in.

He showed flashes of his former greatness many times and great interview as well ha ha. Mike. He was right to point out nobody worried abuot HIM getting hurt ha ha. I didn't either. It's more a compliment to him than a knock, that's for sure.

It's not just this match, at all, but when one of the boxers has a "hold him" strategy, the ref has to do something, or the rules adapt. It's just bad.

I couldn't stand Mauro always saying again and again there were over 50 like it was a senior citizen cafeteria brawl at the old folks home. STFU. Make the fight more exciting with your words, not the the other way around idiot. I did laugh at his "corners cussing like in Glengarry Glen Ross" comment.

11/29/20 1:50 PM
1/3/20
dinkledorf -

Agree! He still moves extremely well and has speed, his pivots were fast as hell. He easily "won" that exhibition while RJJ held on for dear life and took a lot of body shots that affected him. 

11/29/20 5:34 PM
7/2/11
MayorPirkle -

The Robinson/Paul fight was a hugfest up until he got clipped in the back of the head...... Nate might not have been hit in the back of the head if he didn't bum rush Paul the whole time. I would have been disappointed if I paid for the card.    Also, respect for Robinson just stepping in there to box. He definitely did not have to. I bet he would have been a great mma/boxer if he had went down that path..... He is very athletic.

11/29/20 7:00 PM
7/2/09
Lights Out Lurker -
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

The HW talent pool is so thin he would be top 20.  I agree that he would have no business in the ring with the top 5.  But who was saying anything about that?

11/29/20 7:50 PM
3/26/13
Lights Out Lurker -
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

Fighting on internet is easy you dork. Have some respect 

11/29/20 8:06 PM
10/30/19
jgiveshead -
Lights Out Lurker -
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

The HW talent pool is so thin he would be top 20.  I agree that he would have no business in the ring with the top 5.  But who was saying anything about that?

He absolutely would not be top 20.

11/29/20 8:18 PM
6/14/12
Lights Out Lurker -
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

You Sir, are a fucking douche bag. 

Please share pics of yourself at 55 years old you fucking goofaggot. 

11/29/20 10:10 PM
9/20/19
jgiveshead -
Lights Out Lurker -
FortyKoatz -
dinkledorf -

I’ll fuck you ‘til you love me, faggot