UnderGround Forums UFC 14 & 15 Behind the Scenes VHS tapes

11 days ago
3/23/06

UFC 14: Showdown.  July 27, 1997

UFC 15: Collision Course.  October 17, 1997

Edited: 11 days ago
5/23/13

Had no idea that Rico Chiaparelli had such good hips, by watching him roll you'd think he was a bjj guy not a stud wrestler under Gable, also the Ranger Stott/Hammer House footage was great

11 days ago
10/14/12
These were great. My cuz had all this stuff back in the day.
11 days ago
1/1/01

I've never seen or even heard of these. Will watch later. Thanks OP.

11 days ago
1/1/01
I had a ton of tapes back in the day but have never seen these thanks for posting i'll watch later
11 days ago
6/12/00

WOW!  I used to have these.  Coleman asked me about this a while back on Instagram.  I will tell him they are posted here.

11 days ago
11/28/03

u must see this

https://www.gregstott.com/bio

10 days ago
1/1/01

Nice, Thanks

10 days ago
11/20/09

KNOCKOUTFIGHTER-

Thank You man!  Super cool find.

10 days ago
3/23/06
BJ Penn Forever -

Thanks!  I’m uploading a ton of my collection to that YouTube channel. 

I don’t plan on making a penny and I’m not doing it for subscribers.  Just want to share everything I’ve collected over the last 20 years that does no good sitting on my harddrive.  A lot of stuff is getting “rejected” by YouTube but 80% of the non-Zuffa stuff is staying up.   I’m not even close to half way done. 

10 days ago
3/23/06
frankiscool -

WOW!  I used to have these.  Coleman asked me about this a while back on Instagram.  I will tell him they are posted here.

Cool!  I think they used a bit of this footage for The Smashing Machine.  For the average Joe the footage can be boring, but as a diehard MMA fan it’s definitely worth a watch!  Thank you 

10 days ago
3/23/06
D241 -

KNOCKOUTFIGHTER-

Thank You man!  Super cool find.

Thank you :)

10 days ago
11/20/09
knockoutfighter - 
BJ Penn Forever -

I don’t plan on making a penny and I’m not doing it for subscribers.  Just want to share everything I’ve collected over the last 20 years that does no good sitting on my harddrive.  A lot of stuff is getting “rejected” by YouTube but 80% of the non-Zuffa stuff is staying up.   I’m not even close to half way done. 

Oh wow, that's exciting!!

For what it's worth, I shared your videos on two separate facebook mma pages.  Both of them are somewhat small groups but both have a lot of pro fighters and other people involved in mma.  I'm sure they will appreciate it as most of us do. 

Don't tell me what you have planned to upload.  Im excited and want to be surprised :)

10 days ago
3/23/06

Countdown show to UFC 8.  Hopefully it doesn’t get pulled.

Edited: 10 days ago
3/23/06
D241 -
knockoutfighter - 
BJ Penn Forever -

Oh wow, that's exciting!!

For what it's worth, I shared your videos on two separate facebook mma pages.  Both of them are somewhat small groups but both have a lot of pro fighters and other people involved in mma.  I'm sure they will appreciate it as most of us do. 

Don't tell me what you have planned to upload.  Im excited and want to be surprised :)

Thanks!  I am trying to keep the audience to a minimum of diehard / old school fans.  But only because... You’d be surprised how many get upset at people sharing their event/content from 20 years ago.  Even though it seems harmless to me, some people take it personal and MMA is a small circle.  Lol.   I always take down vids if requested but some people file for copyright strike and then it blocks me to upload for 1 month.  But So far so good.  If this channel goes down I’ll just reupload on another :)

feel free to reupload or share anything I post.  If you ever want the original files I can try to wetransfer or something 

10 days ago
3/23/06

10 days ago
3/23/06

10 days ago
9/30/09

Sub

9 days ago
9/27/15
Awesome stuff OP! I had never seen this.. I do remember owning a few "behind the scenes" videos though back in the day,one of which contained a very blurry Riot between the Carkton Gracie squad and Tank Abbott and his boys..

Where did Joel from full contact fighter go? Is he still involved in Mma ?

It's funny how huge Coleman and Kerr were.. They almost treated the sport as half a bodybuilding contest and half fighting.. I'd like to know the cycles they were on in these videos. I do wonder had no Usada came onto the scene, would we still see monsters like that in the game?
8 days ago
12/11/04

Pretty cool. I was at ufc 15 and it made me a fan 

8 days ago
4/9/16

Oh my...........Soooooooooo fucking in.  

8 days ago
1/31/06
Do you have the first round of UFC 2? I've been dying to see the entire 16-man tournament.
8 days ago
1/1/01
knockoutfighter -
BJ Penn Forever -

You have a great channel already. Thanks for sharing it here and bringing it to our attention.

8 days ago
1/1/01

Fantastic post, thanks.  Even as a fan from the first UFC I somehow never heard of some of those tapes. Great to see them.

7 days ago
11/20/09

Are we not going to talk about Mark Coleman owning Mark Kerr in training?

105:51