UnderGround Forums UFC 156 results and discussion

2/3/13 4:57 PM
8/30/09
FullyLoadedFists -  Lol since when does landing only a couple shots in a round negate the fact that you got outworked and outlanded throughout the rest of entire round, and thoroughly throughout the rest of the entire fight?

The only things significant Aldo ever landed were the 2 leg kicks in the 2nd round, and 1 front kick in the 3rd. Which on both occasions Frankie immediately recovered from and continued beating him.

Frank won rounds 3, 4, and 5 hands down and as I said was WAY more active throughout the entirety of the fight, during all rounds. You could argue that rounds 1 & 2 were not decisive or clear cut at all, and that Frankie should win solely on the fact that his rounds were much more dominant . Frankie won rounds 3, 4, and 5 far more decisively then Aldo could be argued to have won round 1 or 2. I will reiterate one final time that cosmetic damage and a couple leg kicks landed does not negate getting outfought the entirety of a bout. Frankie was the true winner, the judges, as well as those of you who agree with them, are, quite frankly...

Fucking morons :) Phone Post

Either you are slightly retarded or you have never trained MMA and certainly never competed . Being active and punching the air 1000 times doesn't win a fight , punches that land win fights .
2/3/13 4:58 PM
8/30/09
^^^ Just to add , I am a huge fan of Frankie but he clearly lost that fight !!
2/3/13 5:29 PM
4/18/06
This was a great show.

Twitchy Rashad losing a decision to a Nog

Fitch losing due to positional domination. Best part of that fight was his corner going into round 3. "you've got to knock him out!" lol yeah right

Overeem being utterly disrespectful in the media, weigh ins and fight and then getting his head dribbled by Brazilian Andre the Giant

And the best was seeing lil' Frankies schtick not work again vs Aldo. His do lots and nothing style of fighting got him rematch after rematch and it's nice to see that shit end

All in all a great show with excellent fights!
2/3/13 5:44 PM
8/30/09
^^^ Great post , I agree completely .
2/3/13 6:29 PM
7/9/10

2/3/13 8:22 PM
10/9/10
FullyLoadedFists - Lol since when does landing only a couple shots in a round negate the fact that you got outworked and outlanded throughout the rest of entire round, and thoroughly throughout the rest of the entire fight?

The only things significant Aldo ever landed were the 2 leg kicks in the 2nd round, and 1 front kick in the 3rd. Which on both occasions Frankie immediately recovered from and continued beating him.

Frank won rounds 3, 4, and 5 hands down and as I said was WAY more active throughout the entirety of the fight, during all rounds. You could argue that rounds 1 & 2 were not decisive or clear cut at all, and that Frankie should win solely on the fact that his rounds were much more dominant . Frankie won rounds 3, 4, and 5 far more decisively then Aldo could be argued to have won round 1 or 2. I will reiterate one final time that cosmetic damage and a couple leg kicks landed does not negate getting outfought the entirety of a bout. Frankie was the true winner, the judges, as well as those of you who agree with them, are, quite frankly...

Fucking morons :) Phone Post
Did you watch the fight? For pretty much the first three rounds, Frankie couldn't get past Aldo's jab, and his countering was negating all of Frankie's speed and movement. Phone Post
2/3/13 8:53 PM
10/25/06
Frank won 3 4 and 5. I don't even like him but he won.
2/3/13 11:10 PM
1/1/01
Aldo destroyed Frankie. Joe and Goldie were making it closer than it really was.
2/3/13 11:16 PM
9/26/08
Holy fucking retards present.,

I'm the Frankie the answer edgar fan#1

And I think he maybe won 2 if those rounds at best. Jose Aldo was the better fighter during that time Frame Phone Post
2/4/13 3:27 PM
6/20/08
mmavixen - 
shaqitup - 
mmavixen - 
Vitor Me A New One -  Let's hope this fight lives up to all expectations! After that stinker of a co-main I need a straight shot of adrenaline in my eyeballs! Phone Post

LMCAO

What does the c represent?

Cuban, my ass is Cuban, so I give it props.

Ha!  I was reading your accronym wrong for quite some time apparently..............  I will go ahead and assume I am not alone.