UnderGround Forums UFC 241 Anthony Pettis vs Nate Diaz - who you got?

11 days ago
1/1/11
I'm not gonna be surprised, motherfuckers!
11 days ago
1/1/01

I think the time off will hurt Diaz.  Pettis by decision. 

11 days ago
2/24/07
Very winnable fight for Nate, but won’t be surprised to hear if either won
11 days ago
3/5/15

I can't stand the Anthony but I think he's tough as hell. In my opinion he had plenty of opportunities to give up earlier in his fight against Poirier. Same in the Max fight. 

I think his biggest issue is his cardio and that's because he does too many fork pickups and not enough plate push aways. He's obviously had some horrendous weight cuts. At 170 I believe he'll be even more undisciplined. USADA hinders him as well in my opinion.

Nate looks much bigger and stronger at 70. He also had some really bad we cuts at lightweight as well. I think Diaz will be the much bigger and stronger fighter in the cage and will be able to use his length and strength advantages to body Pettis and possibly get a finish. Pettis via legkicks wouldn't surprise me though.

Diaz TKO R3

10 days ago
12/9/13

3 rounds does this fight no justice

10 days ago
10/19/14
Ill Portents -
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork - 

I have this fight looking a lot like Pettis vs Holloway. Diaz wins by 2nd Rd. Submission.

Nate might win by TKO, esp. doctor stoppage from a cut, but I don't see him winning by sub. 

Take your shit self back to the OG where you belong. Better yet log off and never return.

10 days ago
1/16/12

Nate doesn’t do well with fighters who can kick. I think Pettis has adjusted well to 170 with his gas tank now

might look like the josh Thomson fight 

10 days ago
6/1/16

Nate shouldn’t have agreed to a 3 round affair

hed break pettis in 5 but pettis will probably eake out a decision in 3 

nates the better fighter 

10 days ago
1/1/01

good fight..Ill take Pettis by decision but wouldnt be suprised if either won

10 days ago
9/22/11

Wish they would grapple but I see Nate overwhelming  him on the feet

10 days ago
4/21/12

FWIW:

Pettis opened as a -170 favorite and has been bet down to -125, with Nate +105.

So, basically a pick 'em fight among bettors, which seems to line up with all the comments in the thread.

"Fight goes to a decision" is favored at -195 and "Fight ends within the distance" is +155.

Edited: 10 days ago
8/19/13

DIaz paying 7.50 on my book by t/ko

10 days ago
3/5/15
IronWill -

Please explain this.

Does a dollar bet net $7.50 if Diaz gets a t/ko?

Thanks

10 days ago
5/11/10

Like them both, rooting for Diaz though. I think it depends on Pettis. Either he loses to the pressure like he did against Ferguson, or he gets that head kick like Josh did against Nate. 

10 days ago
3/13/02

I don’t see Pettis hurting Nate, and I don’t see him submitting Nate.  A decision is the only way imo,  but I also thought Stephen Thompson would beat Pettis, so I don’t know.  My guess is Nate by 2nd rd, tko! 

10 days ago
7/22/11

Coach Duke stopped the fight because of broken hand not Anthony. He actually wanted to continue but duke see no way for Pettis to win the fight with a broken hand. 

10 days ago
2/3/10

If I had to bet , my money is going on anthony perez

10 days ago
4/21/12
knot eye -
IronWill -

Please explain this.

Does a dollar bet net $7.50 if Diaz gets a t/ko?

Thanks

For decimal odds the payout includes the 1.00 bet, so the net is 6.50. 

10 days ago
1/11/10

Except against Bendo, they have similar results against common opponents. Not that mma math tells us much anyway. I’m leaning towards Pettis because of the kicks, but wouldn’t be surprised to see either guy win

10 days ago
7/18/11

DC interview has been up a month and has half the views Nate got in a day. Unfortunately, Nate won’t get any of the credit if the PPV does well, and it will in comparison to the shit they put out these days.
10 days ago
7/18/11

10 days ago
9/24/18
SickEye -

DC interview has been up a month and has half the views Nate got in a day. Unfortunately, Nate won’t get any of the credit if the PPV does well, and it will in comparison to the shit they put out these days.

Why wouldn’t he get credit? He’s the biggest star on the show. 

10 days ago
7/18/11
Jones right nostril -
SickEye -

Why wouldn’t he get credit? He’s the biggest star on the show. 

We shall see...

10 days ago
2/24/07
SickEye - 

DC is a dogshit draw. No one cares about him at all, and it’s a shame as he’s a good fighter. Strange too as he was the first double champ and prob the worst draw in the history of the HW division
10 days ago
6/23/12

Pettis wins round 1 on leg and body kicks. Diaz turns tide at the end of round 2 with volume. Diaz wins round 3. But I think that second round probably still goes to Pettis and I pick him by decision.