UnderGround Forums UFC 241 Anthony Pettis vs Nate Diaz - who you got?

10 days ago
8/19/13
knot eye -
IronWill -

DIaz paying 7.50 on my book by t/ko

Please explain this.

Does a dollar bet net $7.50 if Diaz gets a t/ko?

Thanks

Yes

10 days ago
8/7/08

Pettit needs distance.

Diaz won’t give him any.

Diaz by tko.

10 days ago
1/5/11
knot eye -

I can't stand the Anthony but I think he's tough as hell. In my opinion he had plenty of opportunities to give up earlier in his fight against Poirier. Same in the Max fight. 

I think his biggest issue is his cardio and that's because he does too many fork pickups and not enough plate push aways. He's obviously had some horrendous weight cuts. At 170 I believe he'll be even more undisciplined. USADA hinders him as well in my opinion.

Nate looks much bigger and stronger at 70. He also had some really bad we cuts at lightweight as well. I think Diaz will be the much bigger and stronger fighter in the cage and will be able to use his length and strength advantages to body Pettis and possibly get a finish. Pettis via legkicks wouldn't surprise me though.

Diaz TKO R3

Like the assessment except for leg kicks. No way this one is being stopped for leg kicks. Diaz isn't giving up to that shit. He would stand on bloody stumps before he tapped to leg strikes.

10 days ago
1/4/11

Showtime by tko round 2

10 days ago
1/1/01
Diaz outworks him for UD.
10 days ago
7/31/15

Nathaniel Diaz for the win!

9 days ago
4/11/11

Nate really has to watch out for the headkick. I can see him getting caught with it. If it was a 5 round fight I'd pick Nate all day via too much pressure and cardio. I'm still slightly leaning towards Nate. It's gonna be a great all action fight for sure.

9 days ago
1/8/04
Thompson kicked Nate in the head.

Poirier beat Anthony on the ground.

Tough fight to call.
9 days ago
10/6/02
pettis...by early stoppage . IF the fight makes it to 3rd round Diaz will take over. 2 rounds to Pettis and one to Diaz on decision cards.

Should be a 5 round fight.

9 days ago
11/20/08

Diaz bros are so inconsistent. I'll take Pettis.

9 days ago
10/4/18
Nate will stop him in the 3rd.
9 days ago
5/14/09

The more is see interviews the more I believe Pettis will win.  Nate is already making stupid excuses to not fight wrestlers cuz there "not cool" ...talking about "two guys in high school that kick ass" come on Nate you a grown ass motherfucker. 

It's time to drop the street mentality and grow up and get that money because his window got a whole lot smaller after the 3 yrs he sat on his ass.  If He loses again it will be even smaller. 

9 days ago
6/17/16

Diaz.

Pettis is a beast but Nate Diaz is an animal.

9 days ago
10/17/13
I can’t call this one.
9 days ago
8/13/13

Going with nate at this stage, pettis hands can be a liability to injury 

9 days ago
10/8/13

I think Pettis wins because of his kicks but I wouldn't be surprised if Diaz beat his ass.

9 days ago
2/13/16

Heart says Pettis.

Head says Pettis.

So Darth says Pettis.  That said I could see it going either way.  IMO opinion it will look a lot like Punk Vs Diaz where Diaz corner threw in the towel after a head kick.  

9 days ago
1/1/01
Great match up. Sad that only 3 rounds.
9 days ago
1/6/10

I think Pettis might get him teh same ay Thompson did

9 days ago
10/14/17

Pettis is looking sharp as fuck

Edited: 9 days ago
1/1/01
Pettis...

Nate's 34 now and has spent the past 3 years partying.

Meanwhile Pettis has been about a 50/50 fighter during that time but he's been fighting elite competition every fight.
9 days ago
3/17/14
Whambo - Pettis...

Youre thinking of Nick. I think Nate has been actively training. I still think Pettis takes it but im not confident in saying that. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
knappster - 
Whambo - Pettis...

Youre thinking of Nick. I think Nate has been actively training. I still think Pettis takes it but im not confident in saying that. 

Ahh I think you're right, he does say he's been training. But that's crazy if he's been training and still turning down big fights the UFC has been offering him and gave up 3 years of his prime for it. I dunno what to believe, he has lied about how hard he's been training during his off time before according to what he said before and after the McGregor 1 fight.
9 days ago
4/11/11
IronWill -
knot eye -
IronWill -

DIaz paying 7.50 on my book by t/ko

Please explain this.

Does a dollar bet net $7.50 if Diaz gets a t/ko?

Thanks

Yes

Much easier to understand than the American betting lines.

9 days ago
3/23/02
You guys seriously think Nate is going to last this fight after his lay-off??
3 years off...
1 year maybe, Masvidal did it and look where it got him.
3 years off...