UnderGround Forums UFC 250 is currently worst PPV card of all time.

Edited: 7 days ago
9/24/09

The UFC has said they will be holding UFC 250 on June 6th which is a little over 2 weeks away. Right now the card as listed is by far the worst PPV fight line up I have ever seen. 

I’m sure things can change and fights can be added but the date is fast approaching and this card is hot garbage. I doubt the card will break 100k in buys and that’s during a time people are locked in their homes. Here is the current fight card listed on UFC’s website. 

Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer

Jussier Formiga vs Alex Perez

Devin Clark vs Alonzo Menfield

Ian Heinisch vs Gerald Meerschaert

Charles Byrd vs Maki Pitolo

Edited: 8 days ago
11/24/13

I'll check out the Nunes fight in gifs.

But yeah, I won't even bother to watch via perfect quality free acestream.

And holy shit, how is Jussier Formiga still fighting?! I remember that dude being included on some kind of P4P list on Sherdog back in like 2009.

8 days ago
8/10/05

That's not even a great card for a fight night.

8 days ago
11/24/13
Nytron -

And holy shit, how is Jussier Formiga still fighting?! I remember that dude being included on some kind of P4P list on Sherdog back in like 2009.

Holy shit I have an amazing memory:

https://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/9/Sherdog-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-21136

Back then he was called Jussier Da Silva

8 days ago
2/17/03
Ministry of Truth - 

That's not even a great card for a fight night.

Agreed. I would consider not watching this as a free card.

8 days ago
8/10/05
Nytron - 
Nytron -

Holy shit I have an amazing memory:

https://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/9/Sherdog-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-21136

Back then he was called Jussier Da Silva

It's amazing how the internet makes it appear like you have an amazing memory, isn't it?

8 days ago
5/13/05

I normally watch every card anyway and don't rank cards based on fighters because we all know sometimes they turn out to be action packed. However, on paper that card leaves a lot to be desired. 

8 days ago
10/5/12

I agree it's not a strong card, but Menfield and Heinisch deserve some attention. Both put on exciting fights. 

8 days ago
8/7/12

Thats not even worthy of an undercard on a free fight night. I know Zuffa is under contract to hold "X" amount of fights for espn but that card is stupid boring. Oh how the might have fallen. I wonder if this is going to be representive of cards going forward until fight island comes to fruition?

4/21/12

Tapology says Garbrandt vs. Assuncao is confirmed for UFC 250.

Garbrandt hasn't won since 2016.

Assuncao hasn't won since 2018.

Someone's losing streak is ending in this one! Worth $65 to find out, for sure!

8 days ago
7/22/05

This card is on May 30th and still only has 4 fights announced.

8 days ago
8/26/11

8 days ago
9/24/09
cawkgobbler -

I agree it's not a strong card, but Menfield and Heinisch deserve some attention. Both put on exciting fights. 

I’m not say they do not. I’m just saying this is a terrible PPV card. 

8 days ago
6/14/12

under 100k buys. 

249 was the stimulus check that we as fans will be paying for for the next 10 ppvs or so. i sometimes think endeavor wants their product to fail.

8 days ago
9/24/09
Tug Dabone -

Tapology says Garbrandt vs. Assuncao is confirmed for UFC 250.

Garbrandt hasn't won since 2016.

Assuncao hasn't won since 2018.

Someone's losing streak is ending in this one! Worth $65 to find out, for sure!

I heard that but it’s not confirmed. That would help but wouldn’t save this from being a bad card 

8 days ago
6/14/12
Card -

this card looks better than 250 also.

8 days ago
7/24/14

This is a horrendous card and I am usually the guy defending “bad cards”

They will probably cancel the May 30th card and try to stack this card a bit but even then, terrible. 

8 days ago
2/13/11

Maybe Nunes is wanting to get payed more and the ufc gave her a shitty card that noone will buy just to show her that shes not that big of a draw.

Really bad ppv.

8 days ago
9/24/09
cyberc92 -

I normally watch every card anyway and don't rank cards based on fighters because we all know sometimes they turn out to be action packed. However, on paper that card leaves a lot to be desired. 

This is something Dana white says a lot when people trash cards on paper and they turn out to have some great fights. For my opinion I am paying for names. I want to see top level fighters that I know and follow fight. 

2 homeless guys on the street might put on the most exciting fight anyone in the world has ever seen but no one is going to pay to see them do it  before hand. Lol 

8 days ago
9/24/09
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

This is a horrendous card and I am usually the guy defending “bad cards”

They will probably cancel the May 30th card and try to stack this card a bit but even then, terrible. 

I usually give cards the benefit of the doubt too but I need a few big names in order to do so. This one is a laugher. 

8 days ago
9/24/09

They should combine the May 30th card with UFC 250 and put whatever fights are left over on a free card somewhere 

8 days ago
6/14/12
S Dubaya -
cyberc92 -

This is something Dana white says a lot when people trash cards on paper and they turn out to have some great fights. For my opinion I am paying for names. I want to see top level fighters that I know and follow fight. 

2 homeless guys on the street might put on the most exciting fight anyone in the world has ever seen but no one is going to pay to see them do it  before hand. Lol 

this. 

exciting fights, in retrospect,  between guys ranked 25th in the division, doesnt sell ppvs. who is paying 65 dollars to see felicia spencer get beat up by nunes ? 

8 days ago
1/3/20
lol...and to think someone will pay for that!
1/27/20
Card -

The Only way I'd pay to watch MacKenzie Dern is if she was on Porbhub. That ass tho.. id eat it like a big-mac lol. 

8 days ago
1/27/20

UFC250 is a joke so far. No way they make money on that one without a marquee name or 3 lol definitely under card material.