UnderGround Forums UFC 250 is currently worst PPV card of all time.

14 days ago
12/28/12

I don’t see what the point is in putting on bad PPVs, especially now. Just put it all on ESPN proper.

14 days ago
9/5/02
Nytron -

I'll check out the Nunes fight in gifs.

But yeah, I won't even bother to watch via perfect quality free acestream.

And holy shit, how is Jussier Formiga still fighting?! I remember that dude being included on some kind of P4P list on Sherdog back in like 2009.

Thank you for that tidbit kind sir!

14 days ago
1/1/01

Looks like over half the card has yet to be announced, so let’s hold judgment til we know more. Yes it’s not a great card yet but I’m assuming most of those will be on the undercard 

14 days ago
8/5/13

Will Dern have a translator?

14 days ago
8/10/05
shatefak - 

Maybe Nunes is wanting to get payed more and the ufc gave her a shitty card that noone will buy just to show her that shes not that big of a draw.

Really bad ppv.

So they're willing to lose a lot of money to hurt Nunes? I highly doubt that.

14 days ago
10/25/14

That's horrid

14 days ago
7/14/17
Itskozma -
Card -

This card is on May 30th and still only has 4 fights announced.

The Only way I'd pay to watch MacKenzie Dern is if she was on Porbhub. That ass tho.. id eat it like a big-mac lol. 

Jamahal Hill has that "Dat ass" look on his face as he sees Dern on his card 

14 days ago
11/10/18

Definitely not a good card. Not a single fight I’m interested in.

14 days ago
8/20/03
Ministry of Truth -

That's not even a great card for a fight night.

This

14 days ago
6/3/08

They are WAY over estimating Nunes’ popularity. While she is a great fighter, I don’t find her very likeable. She shouldn’t be a PPV main event. Maybe for a fight night. 

14 days ago
2/13/11
Ministry of Truth -
shatefak - 

Maybe Nunes is wanting to get payed more and the ufc gave her a shitty card that noone will buy just to show her that shes not that big of a draw.

Really bad ppv.

Ufc is not losing money even if they put the worst cards on every time.

14 days ago
8/15/07
Connorwinztharematch - 
S Dubaya -
cyberc92 -

I normally watch every card anyway and don't rank cards based on fighters because we all know sometimes they turn out to be action packed. However, on paper that card leaves a lot to be desired. 

This is something Dana white says a lot when people trash cards on paper and they turn out to have some great fights. For my opinion I am paying for names. I want to see top level fighters that I know and follow fight. 

2 homeless guys on the street might put on the most exciting fight anyone in the world has ever seen but no one is going to pay to see them do it  before hand. Lol 

this. 

exciting fights, in retrospect,  between guys ranked 25th in the division, doesnt sell ppvs. who is paying 65 dollars to see felicia spencer get beat up by nunes ? 

Agreed.
14 days ago
8/10/05
shatefak - 
Ministry of Truth -
shatefak - 

Really bad ppv.

Ufc is not losing money even if they put the worst cards on every time.

You are contradicting yourself:

First, you claim "Maybe Nunes is wanting to get payed more and the ufc gave her a shitty card that noone will buy"

Next, you claim "Ufc is not losing money even if they put the worst cards on every time"

If the UFC is purposely putting on a "shitty card that noone will buy", effectively, they are losing money.

Capisce?

14 days ago
3/30/14
Nytron -
Nytron -

And holy shit, how is Jussier Formiga still fighting?! I remember that dude being included on some kind of P4P list on Sherdog back in like 2009.

Holy shit I have an amazing memory:

https://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/9/Sherdog-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-21136

Back then he was called Jussier Da Silva

Yeah he was the #1 125er for a bit until McCall beat him at Tachi Palace Fights.  I remember his manager reaching out on sherdog looking for sponsors since Jussier couldnt find any.  I ended up being his major sponsor for a couple TPF fights, have his walkout shirt/trunks somewhere around here 

He was going by Formiga back then, I think it means ant some something similar in portuguese.  

14 days ago
7/10/02

Horrible,. But they did say Nunes was co-main event. But... no main-event yet and it's only 18 days away! And well, the rest of the card is not exactly stellar.

It's tough for them but it seems they did overreach with this great PPV and very busy first week

14 days ago
2/17/03
Sprawl'n'Stall - 

Horrible,. But they did say Nunes was co-main event. But... no main-event yet and it's only 18 days away! And well, the rest of the card is not exactly stellar.

It's tough for them but it seems they did overreach with this great PPV and very busy first week

That's the thing. The only way this card becomes worth while is with 2-3 more HIGH LEVEL fights under Nunes or a star-studded main event.

What options are there? I don't think DC is ready to go.

Could the UFC get Jones v. Francis ready? Is that fight an actual option? That'd make the card worth watching.

Conor is must see TV. Not sure whether Usman is able to fight. Etc.

14 days ago
7/10/02

"Could the UFC get Jones v. Francis ready? Is that fight an actual option? That'd make the card worth watching."

Hell yeah it would.

But that or Conor... in under 18 days? Hard to believe but stranger things have happened.

14 days ago
2/27/20

Ill watch just for Amanda yall crazy, she is history in the making.

14 days ago
8/15/07
Tmaguru - 

Ill watch just for Amanda yall crazy, she is history in the making.

Would you call her a once in a lifetime fighter?
14 days ago
11/24/13
Ministry of Truth -
Nytron - 
Nytron -

Holy shit I have an amazing memory:

https://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/9/Sherdog-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-21136

Back then he was called Jussier Da Silva

It's amazing how the internet makes it appear like you have an amazing memory, isn't it?

I somehow remembered the year, the website, and the fighter. Internet has nothing to do with it, other than the ability to quickly verify if I remembered correctly.

14 days ago
9/22/11

Shit

14 days ago
7/25/10

The egg blew his load on 249.

14 days ago
12/1/12

They have to pay me to watch that shit. Pure garbage...

14 days ago
1/9/20
Tug Dabone -

Tapology says Garbrandt vs. Assuncao is confirmed for UFC 250.

Garbrandt hasn't won since 2016.

Assuncao hasn't won since 2018.

Someone's losing streak is ending in this one! Worth $65 to find out, for sure!

...Havent seen a double knockout draw in a while ??

14 days ago
10/9/10

I highly doubt that is the finalized card