UnderGround Forums UFC 250 is currently worst PPV card of all time.

14 days ago
8/2/11

You generally have this effect after a very stacked card. You can see that pretty clearly going back over the last 5 years or so

14 days ago
8/24/15
Ministry of Truth -

That's not even a great card for a fight night.

Or for local mma shows.

14 days ago
8/8/18

Burns vs Woodley should be a really good fight.

13 days ago
5/28/12
S Dubaya -

The UFC has said they will be holding UFC 250 on June 6th which is a little over 2 weeks away. Right now the card as listed is by far the worst PPV fight line up I have ever seen. 

I’m sure things can change and fights can be added but the date is fast approaching and this card is hot garbage. I doubt the card will break 100k in bits and that’s during a time people are locked in their homes. Here is the current fight card listed on UFC’s website. 

Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer

Jussier Formiga vs Alex Perez

Devin Clark vs Alonzo Menfield

Ian Heinisch vs Gerald Meerschaert

Charles Byrd vs Maki Pitolo

Wow! I thought this was a joke haha . Definitely worst card of all time . 

13 days ago
4/21/12

Who's not psyched to shell out $65 for this?

Two years ago, Amanda Nunes headlined UFC 224. It sold 85,000 PPVs.

The year before that, she main evented UFC 215. It sold 100,000 PPVs.

Who knows what UFC 250 will do, but I say there are still at least 75,000 people who have money burning a hole in their pocket and will fork it over, because "hey, we need to support the fighters by buying PPVs". Something like that.

13 days ago
9/24/09
MasterofMartialArts -

I highly doubt that is the finalized card

I hope you are right but the day is getting closer and closer and nothing else is announced. We will se. 

13 days ago
6/14/12
S Dubaya -
MasterofMartialArts -

I highly doubt that is the finalized card

I hope you are right but the day is getting closer and closer and nothing else is announced. We will se. 

this. 

they planning on announcing the full card at weigh-ins ? that ll help sell ppvs. 

as tug pointed out, nunes has headlined before and the cards tanked and that was without the added espn paywall.  no way this card does +100k buys as is. seems silly to even make it a ppv at this point.

13 days ago
10/6/02
I think this is all a planned conspiracy to get the Fertiitas to buy the UFC back again.
13 days ago
7/22/11

Guys Its a reverse ppv, it totally has to be. You get a stimulus check if you  order it and watch it from start to finish. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

They’d be smart to make 250 free at this stage...

13 days ago
9/27/15
Nunez vs Rousey was big..Nunez vs Cyborg was a good fight but Nunez vs Spencer is not..Nunez was exposed by the last girl she fought, Megan Anderson
13 days ago
4/11/10

Gay

13 days ago
6/14/12
ons ear - Nunez vs Rousey was big..Nunez vs Cyborg was a good fight but Nunez vs Spencer is not..Nunez was exposed by the last girl she fought, Megan Anderson

nunez was exposed by someone she never fought?

13 days ago
10/22/14
ons ear - Nunez vs Rousey was big..Nunez vs Cyborg was a good fight but Nunez vs Spencer is not..Nunez was exposed by the last girl she fought, Megan Anderson

Rousey and cyborg were stars. Nunez was able to steal a tiny bit of their stardom but just a tiny bit. 

This ppv is lucky to do 50,000 buys behind the paywall unless it has some known fighter. 

As already stated, this card is worse than probably any fight night has been recently.

13 days ago
7/6/06
S Dubaya -
cyberc92 -

I normally watch every card anyway and don't rank cards based on fighters because we all know sometimes they turn out to be action packed. However, on paper that card leaves a lot to be desired. 

This is something Dana white says a lot when people trash cards on paper and they turn out to have some great fights. For my opinion I am paying for names. I want to see top level fighters that I know and follow fight. 

2 homeless guys on the street might put on the most exciting fight anyone in the world has ever seen but no one is going to pay to see them do it  before hand. Lol 

To be fair I did buy one of those "Bum Fights" DVDs back in the day...

13 days ago
2/11/20

It's a shit card but I'm still going to watch it

13 days ago
12/21/13

Damn, that is a bad card. 

13 days ago
5/13/13

That's a PPV? LOL it'd be rough for me to sit down and watch that for free

13 days ago
3/23/06

Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer - $2

Jussier Formiga vs Alex Perez - $2

Devin Clark vs Alonzo Menfield - $3

Ian Heinisch vs Gerald Meerschaert - $3

Charles Byrd vs Maki Pitolo - I would not pay for this fight, but I’d watch for free.

Id pay $10 maximum for this event.  I’m not interested in flyweights.  I dislike WMMA, even though Nunes fights like a man, she doesn’t have any competition.  It makes it uninteresting.  Spencer will most likely get smashed. 

13 days ago
9/2/10

Wow, normally I click into these 'worst card ever' threads and it's not normally as bad as it's made out to be, this however is truly a shit card.

In before Dana rolls out the 'the cards people think will be shit normally turn out to be the best' line.

13 days ago
1/26/08

Everyone knows that’s not the final card, Ill

wait to judge it until it completed. Any ideas of what they can add? Maybe Colby vs Usman 2 or something along those lines.

13 days ago
4/21/12

Tapology says the following are also now on the card. (Nothing has been updated on UFC's site, though, so I guess you can consider these unconfirmed.)

Main card:

• Sterling vs. Sandhagen.

Prelims:

• Hooper vs. Caceres
  • Magny vs. Martin
13 days ago
8/2/11

Nunes is just fuking awful

12 days ago
6/14/12
Tug Dabone -

Tapology says the following are also now on the card. (Nothing has been updated on UFC's site, though, so I guess you can consider these unconfirmed.)

Main card:

• Sterling vs. Sandhagen.

Prelims:

• Hooper vs. Caceres
  • Magny vs. Martin

TAKE MY MONEY !

12 days ago
8/29/09

I'll watch weigh ins.  Dern at 125lbs looks pretty good.