UnderGround Forums UFC 250 is currently worst PPV card of all time.

14 days ago
7/16/13
Connorwinztharematch -
Tug Dabone -

Tapology says the following are also now on the card. (Nothing has been updated on UFC's site, though, so I guess you can consider these unconfirmed.)

Main card:

• Sterling vs. Sandhagen.

Prelims:

• Hooper vs. Caceres
  • Magny vs. Martin

TAKE MY MONEY !

lollll

14 days ago
10/22/14
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Everyone knows that’s not the final card, Ill

wait to judge it until it completed. Any ideas of what they can add? Maybe Colby vs Usman 2 or something along those lines.

It just seems so close to add a title fight.

14 days ago
5/9/06
Tug Dabone -

Tapology says Garbrandt vs. Assuncao is confirmed for UFC 250.

Garbrandt hasn't won since 2016.

Assuncao hasn't won since 2018.

Someone's losing streak is ending in this one! Worth $65 to find out, for sure!

That's actually a good fight, and an improvement to the originally posted card.

Now that even more fights have been announced,  the card is looking better and better.  

14 days ago
10/13/13

A truly atrocious card 

13 days ago
12/4/12

Gross

13 days ago
9/29/10

I feel like i could fight Poiupoiu on that card and it would look legit.

13 days ago
2/20/19
50k buys tops
13 days ago
8/15/15
Nytron -

I'll check out the Nunes fight in gifs.

But yeah, I won't even bother to watch via perfect quality free acestream.

And holy shit, how is Jussier Formiga still fighting?! I remember that dude being included on some kind of P4P list on Sherdog back in like 2009.

Do you realize that Dana checks these forums regularly, at least 10x a day. You’re going to make him extremely sad when he’s sees this and HE WILL see it 100%. I think you should reconsider what you’ve said knowing it’s just a matter of time before Dana reads it.

13 days ago
7/22/15

2 girls & a cup would make more money than this event. 

13 days ago
1/1/01
I can't believe they're still bothering with the W145 division. I think Weili Zhang could move up 3 weight classes and be #2 in that division.

Formiga vs. Perez is a legit very good fight though.
13 days ago
1/28/20
Connorwinztharematch -

under 100k buys. 

249 was the stimulus check that we as fans will be paying for for the next 10 ppvs or so. i sometimes think endeavor wants their product to fail.

Remember when Dana White said the UFC would never become like boxing and have one great fight for the main event a bunch of filler on the undercard. Good times.

13 days ago
5/28/03

Id pay to not watch that card versus watching it for free.

Edited: 13 days ago
10/19/12

Pretty bad, really bad. 

I live in china and can watch for about $3, so I guess Ill get it ... The last couple lockdown cards were great so Ill put on my mask and pay for this to keep out the stink, maybe a couple fights will surprise.  Nothing better to do but video games.

Sidenote:  My chinese wife is an opera singer and has never watched MMA, but man she pulls out her phone to record some Zhang Weili and send to her WeChat group (Chinese Twitter), lol.  was funny to see her get all worked up watching Joanna Vs. Zhang.   Chinese Gung Fu !!!!!!!!!!!

13 days ago
2/19/18

A couple weeks away and they still have to add an entire main card to this event..

13 days ago
5/5/13

Just bleeeeed!

12 days ago
11/19/19
S Dubaya -

The UFC has said they will be holding UFC 250 on June 6th which is a little over 2 weeks away. Right now the card as listed is by far the worst PPV fight line up I have ever seen. 

I’m sure things can change and fights can be added but the date is fast approaching and this card is hot garbage. I doubt the card will break 100k in buys and that’s during a time people are locked in their homes. Here is the current fight card listed on UFC’s website. 

Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer

Jussier Formiga vs Alex Perez

Devin Clark vs Alonzo Menfield

Ian Heinisch vs Gerald Meerschaert

Charles Byrd vs Maki Pitolo

I may not even stream this.

12 days ago
11/1/19

Meh.. I’ll stream it illegally. Not paying for that bullshit.

12 days ago
8/31/07
Ridgeback87 -

Pretty bad, really bad. 

I live in china and can watch for about $3, so I guess Ill get it ... The last couple lockdown cards were great so Ill put on my mask and pay for this to keep out the stink, maybe a couple fights will surprise.  Nothing better to do but video games.

Sidenote:  My chinese wife is an opera singer and has never watched MMA, but man she pulls out her phone to record some Zhang Weili and send to her WeChat group (Chinese Twitter), lol.  was funny to see her get all worked up watching Joanna Vs. Zhang.   Chinese Gung Fu !!!!!!!!!!!

Why was this voted down you cunts?

VTFU Ridgeback, enjoy the fights, I'm with you, think there's good momentum from all of these cards so far

11 days ago
11/21/10

They should just make the card free.  There's no way I'll pay $65 for this card.  

11 days ago
4/19/10

Hopefully the ppv buy rate will finally wake the UFC up to the fact that they need to stop putting women’s MMA on main cards... and that unless their name is Ronda Rousey, they do not sell.

Usually women’s fights are put in a main card amongst at least a couple of great fights, masking the complete lack of interest. Let’s just see how it does without that. 

6 days ago
4/21/12

UFC 250 Main Card (remember, you're only paying for the main card when you buy a PPV, not the prelims):

• MAIN EVENT: Amanda Nunes (C) vs. Felicia Spencer
  • Co-Main Event: Raphael Assuncao #5 vs. Cody Garbrandt #9
  • Aljamain Sterling #2 vs. Cory Sandhagen #4
  • Neil Magny vs Anthony Rocco Martin
  • Eddie Wineland vs Sean O’Malley

Compare this with Nunes' two other PPVs that didn't have her fighting a big draw. (I don't really have any idea whether Shevchenko is a draw today or not. She's never main evented any PPV other than UFC 215.)

UFC 224: 85K buys

• Main Event: Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Raquel Pennington
  • Kelvin Gastelum vs. Ronaldo Souza
  • Mackenzie Dern vs. Amanda Cooper
  • John Lineker vs. Brian Kelleher
  • Lyoto Machida vs. Vitor Belfort

UFC 215: 100K buys

• Main Event: Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Valentina Shevchenko
  • Rafael dos Anjos vs. Neil Magny
  • Henry Cejudo vs. Wilson Reis
  • Ilir Latifi vs. Tyson Pedro
  • Jeremy Stephens vs. Gilbert Melendez

Since UFC 100, only 3 PPVs have sold 100K or less: Nunes has main evented 2 of them.

6 days ago
1/26/08
Tug Dabone -

UFC 250 Main Card (remember, you're only paying for the main card when you buy a PPV, not the prelims):

• MAIN EVENT: Amanda Nunes (C) vs. Felicia Spencer
  • Co-Main Event: Raphael Assuncao #5 vs. Cody Garbrandt #9
  • Aljamain Sterling #2 vs. Cory Sandhagen #4
  • Neil Magny vs Anthony Rocco Martin
  • Eddie Wineland vs Sean O’Malley

Compare this with Nunes' two other PPVs that didn't have her fighting a big draw. (I don't really have any idea whether Shevchenko is a draw today or not. She's never main evented any PPV other than UFC 215.)

UFC 224: 85K buys

• Main Event: Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Raquel Pennington
  • Kelvin Gastelum vs. Ronaldo Souza
  • Mackenzie Dern vs. Amanda Cooper
  • John Lineker vs. Brian Kelleher
  • Lyoto Machida vs. Vitor Belfort

UFC 215: 100K buys

• Main Event: Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Valentina Shevchenko
  • Rafael dos Anjos vs. Neil Magny
  • Henry Cejudo vs. Wilson Reis
  • Ilir Latifi vs. Tyson Pedro
  • Jeremy Stephens vs. Gilbert Melendez

Since UFC 100, only 3 PPVs have sold 100K or less: Nunes has main evented 2 of them.

To be fair those cards were pretty weak, not like they gave her some big favor and stacked any of those cards.
She still got paid a few times on big cards so she's set but be nice to see her compete on another big card soon.

6 days ago
7/10/02

I didn't think they'd go through with it.

I mean that last PPV was STACKED, and then 2 decent fight nights so let's not shit on the UFC too much. But this is weeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkk. There really must be a clause that says they have to do X number of PPV per year.

Co-Main Event: Raphael Assuncao #5 vs. Cody Garbrandt #9. That I'll watch... later.

6 days ago
3/17/14

the card as a whole is actually pretty decent. PPV isnt the best but not the worst ever

6 days ago
1/1/01
cyberc92 - 

I normally watch every card anyway and don't rank cards based on fighters because we all know sometimes they turn out to be action packed. However, on paper that card leaves a lot to be desired. 

This