UnderGround Forums UFC on ESPN 12 results & discussion

13 days ago
3/23/06

I totally remember Julian Erosa when was on Team Faber on TUF.  He’s been around for a while, I’ll have to look up his record after the fight 

13 days ago
3/23/06

Big mistake rushing in like that!  Woodson doesn’t have power, he has accuracy and timing 

13 days ago
3/23/06

make fights.  This was an excellent match up.  

I have no no idea who’s winning the 3rd round 

13 days ago
3/23/06

HOLY SHIT PLUS 400 UNDERDOG

CONGRATS

13 days ago
8/19/03

What a finish!  Standing D'Arce 

13 days ago
10/17/13
I love tonight, holy shit!
13 days ago
9/30/10
WaltJ -

Not to distract from a serious MMA thread here....

Woodson might be the nicest, most wholesome guy in the world, but he's fucking creepy. 

Anyone remember the Thin Man from the internet 15 years ago?

Slenderman 

13 days ago
1/1/01

Dhalsim takes the L.

13 days ago
2/14/14

Good sub.. stick boy needs put on some weight..

13 days ago
8/6/06

Huge submission. He was about to lose that decision.

13 days ago
2/7/11

Awesome fight. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

Great fights so far. Some great chokes from standing by exhausted strikers

13 days ago
7/22/15

Awesome!!!

13 days ago
6/19/12

Damn, what a win for Erosa given the circumstances. 

Edited: 13 days ago
7/10/12

Is there a way or link to watch without ESPN subscription?

13 days ago
6/23/12

Woodson gassed. Which cornerman was yelling n from the opening bell? I think a corners energy matters so much to a fighter. Felt like that corner almost had Woodson fight at too high of a pace and shot his wad. 

Edited: 13 days ago
8/6/06
knockoutfighter -

I totally remember Julian Erosa when was on Team Faber on TUF.  He’s been around for a while, I’ll have to look up his record after the fight 

He's got some decent wins. His KO of Jammal Emmers on DWTNCS was probably his best win. He's had 0 luck in the ufc before tonight though.

13 days ago
7/22/15

Happy for that guy, huge win. 

13 days ago
8/6/06
RockTheVote -

Woodson gassed. Which cornerman was yelling n from the opening bell? I think a corners energy matters so much to a fighter. Felt like that corner almost had Woodson fight at too high of a pace and shot his wad. 

Same corner that wass accused of doing the same to Anthony Smith. I think there was more to it in the Smith-Glover fight though.

13 days ago
6/23/12
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
RockTheVote -

Same corner that wass accused of doing the same to Anthony Smith. I think there was more to it in the Smith-Glover fight though.

I remember that. Agreed. 

13 days ago
3/23/06

Sean Woodson looks like Eric Spicely if he tried to cut to featherweight .  lol 

13 days ago
3/23/06
knockoutfighter -

He's got some decent wins. His KO of Jammal Emmers on DWTNCS was probably his best win. He's had 0 luck in the ufc before tonight though.

That why I feel I’ve seen him for years but he never sticks around.  So he was on TUF, lost in ufc.  Came back for DWTNCS and won, but then lost in ufc. Now he got called back.  What a road!  Happy for him 

13 days ago
3/23/06
RockTheVote -

Naw.. James Krause sounded fine to me? 

13 days ago
3/23/06
Dupes -
WaltJ -

Not to distract from a serious MMA thread here....

Woodson might be the nicest, most wholesome guy in the world, but he's fucking creepy. 

Anyone remember the Thin Man from the internet 15 years ago?

Slenderman 

lol.  Would be a cool nickname.  “The last slender bender” ? 

13 days ago
8/6/06
knockoutfighter -
knockoutfighter -

That why I feel I’ve seen him for years but he never sticks around.  So he was on TUF, lost in ufc.  Came back for DWTNCS and won, but then lost in ufc. Now he got called back.  What a road!  Happy for him 

Yep, this is his 3rd run, and I think that was his second win.