UFC's just following the latest trend

12 days ago
5/23/07

Lol

12 days ago
12/23/08
Hong Kong Phooey -

Kinda have to agree.

I’m usually one of the last people to be offended by stuff, but that was pretty tasteless and oblivious on the part of the UFC production team.

At the very least, they could’ve used one of Woodley’s instrumentals in the background of that montage.

12 days ago
11/27/02
What's that guy have against The White Savior? He voted for a guy who thinks he needs help using the Internet.
12 days ago
3/13/15

Totally forgot about that promo! I was like, “wtf is this? He gets a promo because he bought a black baby??”

12 days ago
1/24/16

Chandler is so fucking corny but can't help but like the guy for some reason. He is such a jock but it's not fake lol. 

12 days ago
4/21/06
Hocky - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

Kinda have to agree.

I’m usually one of the last people to be offended by stuff, but that was pretty tasteless and oblivious on the part of the UFC production team.

At the very least, they could’ve used one of Woodley’s instrumentals in the background of that montage.

agreed

12 days ago
1/11/17
touch -

UFC's just following the latest trend

What trend is that? Don't really see the connection but I can tell you mad as fuck about a film, you soft cunt.

12 days ago
1/11/17

Fuck the UFC for this stupid move but nothing but credit to Chandler. Adopting a kid is some good, wholesome shit regardless of the race of anyone involved.

12 days ago
10/8/07

You'd think they would feature Usman, Izzy, or Francis for black history month. Not Michael Chandler lol.

12 days ago
10/3/11

Lol

12 days ago
12/23/02

Lol it is kind of bizarre I admit but let's also admit that the whole black history spotlight is a lot more than one month these days.

Edited: 12 days ago
1/11/17
ChimpFL -

Lol it is kind of bizarre I admit but let's also admit that the whole black history spotlight is a lot more than one month these days.

How so? You mean the way they have started to allow black people to vote, drink at the same water fountains and appear in films? Shit like that? Or maybe it is that uppity shit where they started trying to suggest their lives might matter lol.

12 days ago
4/21/06
Left_Hook_Cemetery - 

Fuck the UFC for this stupid move but nothing but credit to Chandler. Adopting a kid is some good, wholesome shit regardless of the race of anyone involved.

Yes VU 

12 days ago
12/23/02
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

How so? You mean the way they have started to allow black people to vote, drink at the same water fountains and appear in films? Shit like that? Or maybe it is that uppity shit where they started trying to suggest their lives might matter lol.

You have the wrong idea of what I'm trying to say.yes black lives matter and they should be treated equally in anybody who doesn't treat them equally is a giant pile of s***. I am just saying that there are a large number of tributes and such to minorities all the time now through all walks of life. Not saying it is good or bad just saying. 

12 days ago
2/9/09
dinkledorf -

Chandler is so fucking corny but can't help but like the guy for some reason. He is such a jock but it's not fake lol. 

Lol same. He comes off as the popular jock in high school. But yet I like him

12 days ago
8/14/12
The Destroyer88 -

You'd think they would feature Usman, Izzy, or Francis for black history month. Not Michael Chandler lol.

They did a tribute to Daniel Cormier the previous card for black history month. Maybe they have done stuff for other guys. I haven’t seen every piece of media from the ufc. 

12 days ago
1/30/16
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

12 days ago
4/8/10
Are these people actually mad that Chandler adopted a kid? What shit human beings.