UnderGround Forums UFC under fire airing Black History with Chandler

11 days ago
1/11/17
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

Lol it is kind of bizarre I admit but let's also admit that the whole black history spotlight is a lot more than one month these days.

How so? You mean the way they have started to allow black people to vote, drink at the same water fountains and appear in films? Shit like that? Or maybe it is that uppity shit where they started trying to suggest their lives might matter lol.

ALM

If I had the brain of a 10 year old like you, we could have a really heated debate right now...

11 days ago
1/11/17
CoughSyrupOD - Are these people actually mad that Chandler adopted a kid? What shit human beings.

Of course not, you would have to be a fucking moron to think that is what their problem is.

11 days ago
1/30/16
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

Lol it is kind of bizarre I admit but let's also admit that the whole black history spotlight is a lot more than one month these days.

How so? You mean the way they have started to allow black people to vote, drink at the same water fountains and appear in films? Shit like that? Or maybe it is that uppity shit where they started trying to suggest their lives might matter lol.

ALM

If I had the brain of a 10 year old like you, we could have a really heated debate right now...

The fact that acronym would trigger a heated debate shows your emotional and intellectual IQ is exactly that of a 10 year old.

11 days ago
5/8/20

I think it's commendable that Chandler stepped up for another absent black father, what better way to celebrate Black History Month than doing a piece to celebrate this. 

11 days ago
1/11/17
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

The fact that acronym would trigger a heated debate shows your emotional and intellectual IQ is exactly that of a 10 year old.

Yes, that's what 10 year old would say. Like we both don't know exactly where you are coming from. lol fucking dummy.

11 days ago
1/11/17
CindyDanoisstrikingcoach -

I think it's commendable that Chandler stepped up for another absent black father, what better way to celebrate Black History Month than doing a piece to celebrate this. 

Yawn. Hot take!

11 days ago
10/14/12
Well considering every fucking commercial is a BET commercial now, this is actually a nice change of pace!
11 days ago
1/1/17
CoughSyrupOD - Are these people actually mad that Chandler adopted a kid? What shit human beings.

This kids a dimwit.
11 days ago
5/13/05
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Yes, that's what 10 year old would say. Like we both don't know exactly where you are coming from. lol fucking dummy.

yeah, that guy is clearly a racist person of color for suggesting all lives matter. 

11 days ago
1/30/16
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Ok pal

11 days ago
1/30/16
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

yeah, that guy is clearly a racist person of color for suggesting all lives matter. 

Exactly.

According to that fool, my Hispanic, brown ass is clearly racist as fuck.

11 days ago
5/13/05
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

Tolerance is only given when you share the same beliefs. If not, you will feel their wrath even worse if you are a minority or person of color yourself. Just look at all the OG trolls and how their veiled bigotry against minorities that don't agree with them or fall into their stereotypes. 

11 days ago
9/26/10

lol. good job UFC!

11 days ago
1/30/16
cyberc92 -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

Tolerance is only given when you share the same beliefs. If not, you will feel their wrath even worse if you are a minority or person of color yourself. Just look at all the OG trolls and how their veiled bigotry against minorities that don't agree with them or fall into their stereotypes. 

That thought process is a cancer, not to mention just outright disgusting. If you don’t agree with the narrative, you’re a traitor or against them. There’s no way a POC can’t be a victim in their eyes. No way a black person could be against BLM (countless of them out there) without being an Uncle Tom.

POCs need the woke white people to tell us how we feel and how fucked we are in America. Fuck self-accountability, progression, and the pursuit of happiness, let’s burn some shit because equality.

Sad times

11 days ago
4/11/10
touch -

UFC's just following the latest trend

Touché, touch

11 days ago
4/22/07

They wouldnt need any saviors if they'd raise their own kids. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Hong Kong Phooey - 

UGs very own...

11 days ago
2/18/20
danybayamon23 - 
cyberc92 -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

That thought process is a cancer, not to mention just outright disgusting. If you don’t agree with the narrative, you’re a traitor or against them. There’s no way a POC can’t be a victim in their eyes. No way a black person could be against BLM (countless of them out there) without being an Uncle Tom.

POCs need the woke white people to tell us how we feel and how fucked we are in America. Fuck self-accountability, progression, and the pursuit of happiness, let’s burn some shit because equality.

Sad times

Well said.

I'm a black man and hate the pandering by the Left.  I don't need anyone to look after me or care for me.

Of course black lives matter.  So do Hispanic, Asian, White.  ALL.

Our community has no self accountability and easier to blame "systematic racism".

11 days ago
5/13/05
On a SideNote -
danybayamon23 - 
cyberc92 -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

Sad times

Well said.

I'm a black man and hate the pandering by the Left.  I don't need anyone to look after me or care for me.

Our community has no self accountability and easier to blame "systematic racism".

Systematic racism is the invisible boogeyman meant to mentally enslave minorities because you have a built in excuse not to try to better your life. It is the bigotry of low expectations put onto us that makes me sick to my stomach. It essentially kills the will to even attempt to try in life because of a preconceived notion that you are competing against all odds to be a success and that failure is imminent solely based on your skin color. It is hard to verbally explain it unless you are a minority who has come from nothing to achieve something you never thought possible. 

11 days ago
11/17/10

oh my god

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

everythign is all about Black this, Black that

so obsessed with skin color

11 days ago
1/30/16
On a SideNote -
danybayamon23 - 
cyberc92 -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

Sad times

Well said.

Bingo. True racism (which honestly is the boogeymen right now) will only go away when we as a society stop focusing on skin color.

I’m a man who happens to be Puerto Rican, something I had zero control over. I choose not to be a victim, because for one I’m not at all and second of all I do have control over that.

10 days ago
12/26/19

It's always some woke, ghost white, piece of shit, know nothing journalist that's most offended FOR black people, or wants to tell black people what they should be offended at. All show just to mask their own racism.

10 days ago
11/24/10

Korean Zombie should do the UFCs special for Cinco de Mayo

10 days ago
1/11/17
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Hey look another 10 year old.

Oh shit, you really broke it down and made people see it from a completely different angle!

Shut the fuck up you generic, cliched, racist, internet cunt.

10 days ago
1/7/06
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

Who is saying they don’t matter?