UnderGround Forums UG Award Nominations!

12/19/19 3:29 PM
8/13/13

Rangi = most disturbing poster of the year, dude put images in my head I wish I could forget

12/19/19 5:33 PM
11/20/05

Best head kick knockout by UGer: Chadderz

Edited: 12/19/19 7:12 PM
1/1/01

Worst poster? Shiiiiiit. Making Geronomo look stupid through logic should be best poster, although admittedly, that task is pretty easy.

12/19/19 10:50 PM
11/19/19
knappster -
Stu Cazzo -

CRE for best poster - he's earned it

BJ Penn forever IMO, He breaks down upcoming cards and its informative, CRE just posts tons of nonsense gifs in every post, I find it annoying as hell. He will have good posts here and there. NOT best poster.

Aren't CRE and OUTLAW the same person?

12/19/19 11:50 PM
10/5/11
Angry Ram -

Rangi = most disturbing poster of the year, dude put images in my head I wish I could forget

But he's you. 

Edited: 12/20/19 3:03 AM
1/23/06
ScreenName22 - 
knappster -
Stu Cazzo -

BJ Penn forever IMO, He breaks down upcoming cards and its informative, CRE just posts tons of nonsense gifs in every post, I find it annoying as hell. He will have good posts here and there. NOT best poster.

Nope.

"Cre just spams redundant bullshit in an effort to gain attention as well as bullies older posters while dick tucking legit call outs. His behavior is fatuous and annoying"

12/20/19 4:26 AM
5/11/10
Hate420 -

Aaaaayyyy thanks my man! Haha! 

12/20/19 7:50 AM
1/1/01

i take back congrads on youjr fight

12/20/19 1:06 PM
1/27/12
Hate420 - 

12/20/19 2:32 PM
8/13/13
Thai Dye -
Angry Ram -

But he's you. 

I wish

12/20/19 4:37 PM
7/2/09
138 -

Waiting for CWTR to say that Conor should of won them all

"should of"?  He'll claim Conor *actually did* win them all.

12/20/19 4:48 PM
11/20/09
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

Best poster for content is a tie -  between bjpennforever and wiggum.

Cre just spams redundant bullshit in an effort to gain attention as well as bullies older posters while dick tucking legit call outs. His behavior is fatuous and annoying. 

Best non-op poster - 2 jupes, hocky, leti , capt canuck, dougie

Best mod - we have mods ? 

Worst mod - we have mods ? 

Worst poster - tie between cwtr/ lion , oranos, easters, vegito bleu, kirik, morpheus, fat buddha

Most likely to bring up conor is a shoe- in. 

I want to first start out by saying I think you are a solid poster :)

I also strongly agree with all of this. Wiggum I feel does his best work adding to other people's threads, especially when the subject involves wrestling/grappling.  

BJPennForever I feel would get my vote.  He creates threads that I find thoroughly fascinating and 9/10 he adds in statistical information that makes the threads even more entertaining.  

Both guys are great nominees.  I'd be happy for either one of them to get recognized.  Thanks to you, Wiggum, BJPennforever and all you other great posters that make me keep coming back.

Edited: 12/20/19 5:57 PM
2/14/11
D241 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

Cre just spams redundant bullshit in an effort to gain attention as well as bullies older posters while dick tucking legit call outs. His behavior is fatuous and annoying. 

Worst poster - tie between cwtr/ lion , oranos, easters, vegito bleu, kirik, morpheus, fat buddha

I also strongly agree with all of this. Wiggum I feel does his best work adding to other people's threads, especially when the subject involves wrestling/grappling.  

BJPennForever I feel would get my vote.  He creates threads that I find thoroughly fascinating and 9/10 he adds in statistical information that makes the threads even more entertaining.  

Both guys are great nominees.  I'd be happy for either one of them to get recognized.  Thanks to you, Wiggum, BJPennforever and all you other great posters that make me keep coming back.

It would be wrong if we didn't mention the contribution you make, D.  

I'm a big fan of your contributions. Thanks, dude. 

12/20/19 5:44 PM
10/12/13

Can't seperate CRE, BJ Penn Forever, Touch and Wiggum for poster of the year. Any of those guys are deserving.

ConorWinsTheRematch for biggest phaggot

Edited: 12/20/19 6:54 PM
11/20/09
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
D241 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

It would be wrong if we didn't mention the contribution you make, D.  

I'm a big fan of your contributions. Thanks, dude. 

Too bad I can't say the same for you and your posts, numbnuts.

jk you know I love your contributions lol

12/20/19 7:06 PM
2/26/11

I'd like to nominate Card for best poster. 
dude brings it every event. 

12/20/19 8:40 PM
6/14/12

Wow, Hager got a much bigger reaction than I was expecting.

and Ross' "shit" really caught me off guard. Haha

12/20/19 10:05 PM
9/19/13

Worst thread of the year: EASILY...EASILY

Elias Cepeda YAHOO Article

70 DOWNVOTES IN TWO DAYS.

12/20/19 10:05 PM
9/19/13
growup -

I'd like to nominate Card for best poster. 
dude brings it every event. 

Card is solid always.

12/20/19 10:26 PM
11/19/19
CRE -
ScreenName22 - 
knappster -
Stu Cazzo -

Nope.

"Cre just spams redundant bullshit in an effort to gain attention as well as bullies older posters while dick tucking legit call outs. His behavior is fatuous and annoying"

Outlaw does the same shit. 'He' shows up in every single CRE thread, but almost nowhere else. It just seems like you trying to bring yourself attention.

12/21/19 4:54 AM
2/14/11
ScreenName22 -
CRE -
ScreenName22 - 
knappster -
Stu Cazzo -

Nope.

Outlaw does the same shit. 'He' shows up in every single CRE thread, but almost nowhere else. It just seems like you trying to bring yourself attention.

I enjoy his content and so must you if you notice me in every single one of his threads. Lmao!

I enjoy your paranoid ramblings as well so please keep them going, Sir. 

12/21/19 5:12 AM
1/23/06
ScreenName22 - 
CRE -
ScreenName22 - 
knappster -
Stu Cazzo -

Nope.

Ok.
12/21/19 12:23 PM
4/21/12

Category suggestion: Best 2019 thread contributions by a UFC or Bellator fighter.

Nominations:

- *crickets* 

- *lonely tumbleweed a-tumblin'* 

- *eerie sound of wind moaning in graveyard*.

12/21/19 3:22 PM
11/20/09
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
ScreenName22 -
CRE -
ScreenName22 - 
knappster -
Stu Cazzo -

Nope.

I enjoy his content and so must you if you notice me in every single one of his threads. Lmao!

I enjoy your paranoid ramblings as well so please keep them going, Sir. 

lol

12/21/19 6:19 PM
5/11/10

Going to update this thread tomorrow morning, keep your nominations to three per category please!