UnderGround Forums UG Award Nominations!

12/23/19 10:37 AM
5/26/18

I want to vote Winston Wolf so I can see more of this emotional tantrum he's throwing. 

12/23/19 10:46 AM
2/14/11
John Crowley -

I want to vote Winston Wolf so I can see more of this emotional tantrum he's throwing. 

Best or worst? 

12/23/19 11:07 AM
2/17/03
dangerboy12 - nah, I'm too old for that shit.

My wife doesn't even trim her shit anymore.

It's all an age thing.
Ugh!! I'd get rid of your wife bro.

Can't stand unhygienic women (no offence). Phone Post 3.0
12/23/19 11:38 AM
6/14/12
wiggum - Thanks for the kind words, folks.

Winston Wolf is one of the best posters. Nominating him for worst is BS. Put me in for nominating him for best.

Winston is good people. 

12/23/19 12:06 PM
5/26/18

WW is a great poster. A foundation of what's left of this forum. That said, who cares?!

12/23/19 2:49 PM
1/1/01
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Winston Wolf -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Winston Wolf -
Chaddderz -
Winston Wolf -
Mountain Medic -
Winston Wolf -

i take back congrads on youjr fight

What did you do to piss off all these idiots?

i could care less but i thought i was cool with OP even congradualted him on his fight But oh well

I appreciate it man, thank you! I'm not mad at you at all! Someone nominated you so you're on the list that's all!  Im one of the first people to post on this forum Take me off the list and put Outlaw on it instead hes also CRE.

For clarity, I nominated you, not OP. I nominated you for your continued accusations that I post under numerous names, which I don't. 

Not sure why you think your join date makes you immune, lol. 

ok then i nominate you and want my name off

Lol, doesn't work like that, we can nominate whoever we want :D

Ask Kirik to confirm if I have multiple accounts, I promise you I don't. I've even gifted numerous blue names, why would I do that from an alt account? 

Your paranoia and lies got you the vote, Sir. I have no other issue with you. 

ok and i nominate you CRE and all ur screen names

12/23/19 2:50 PM
1/1/01

Winston Wolf is one of the best posters. Nominating him for worst is BS. Put me in for nominating him for best.

thank you and u have my vote

12/23/19 2:51 PM
1/1/01
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

Winston is good people. 

thank you

1/1/01
6 Late Hammerfists -

DaCrippler is my nomination for poster of the year. His threads are always awesome because he tells us of former famous fighters fighting on smaller promotions 

hes a great poster for a long time

1/1/01
John Crowley -

WW is a great poster. A foundation of what's left of this forum. That said, who cares?!

thank you

12/23/19 2:54 PM
2/14/11
Winston Wolf -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Winston Wolf -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Winston Wolf -
Chaddderz -
Winston Wolf -
Mountain Medic -
Winston Wolf -

i could care less but i thought i was cool with OP even congradualted him on his fight But oh well

I appreciate it man, thank you! I'm not mad at you at all! Someone nominated you so you're on the list that's all!  Im one of the first people to post on this forum Take me off the list and put Outlaw on it instead hes also CRE.

For clarity, I nominated you, not OP. I nominated you for your continued accusations that I post under numerous names, which I don't. 

Ask Kirik to confirm if I have multiple accounts, I promise you I don't. I've even gifted numerous blue names, why would I do that from an alt account? 

Lol, this is the only reason I voted for you. No hard feelings, Merry Christmas :)

Edited: 12/23/19 4:40 PM
1/1/01
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Winston Wolf -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Winston Wolf -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Winston Wolf -
Chaddderz -
Winston Wolf -
Mountain Medic -
Winston Wolf -

Lol, this is the only reason I voted for you. No hard feelings, Merry Christmas :)

Thanks Ill drop it and start the new year with giving everyone a new slate Have a great holiday to you and anyone reading this post

12/23/19 4:42 PM
2/14/11

OP, please remove Winston Wolf from my worst poster vote please. Thanks. 

Thanks Winston, much appreciated. 

12/23/19 4:48 PM
1/1/01
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

OP, please remove Winston Wolf from my worst poster vote please. Thanks. 

Thanks Winston, much appreciated. 

thank you and remove anyone I mentioned,Im giving everyone a new start

12/23/19 6:26 PM
6/27/05
Winston Wolf -

and im not the only one to say your CRE

I'm throwing the flag here - I would've never thought that those two have similar posting styles at all....

12/23/19 7:34 PM
5/26/18

12/24/19 6:33 AM
2/24/11
GrindOnLine -

Ghost of retard was always my favourite username. 

Please update the OP with my nomination for best username. 

12/25/19 7:21 PM
2/27/11

Bobby Lupo is the best poster imo.

12/26/19 3:51 PM
1/30/15

Bobby Lupo is very knowledgeable and very funny.

I always liked Winston Wolf as well.

12/26/19 9:20 PM
6/27/05

I voted CRE based on what a fan is - a fanatic.  That guy has hyped so many epic matchups for decades with a diehard attitude - that's what it's all about my bros.

With that said...wiggum and the wrestling crew are the shit (sin city, wolf, etc) it's nice to learn something on a fuck off site.  I'm all eyes when it comes to them.

12/26/19 10:12 PM
1/13/11

Some people just want to see the world burn....

Winston Wolf is a UG legend, one of the best to ever do it. You may not agree with everything he posts, but he has been there and done it. You cannot underestimate his overall knowledge and experience. 

you have wiggum who has brought n top shelf insight and a cool demeanor during debates. 

CRE who should give classes on crafting threads, love him or hate him he knows how to make a great thread.

Cap'n Canuck constantly posting free fights and one heck of a swell fella. 

touch has his fingers on the pulse of Eastern Euro and shares anything and everything he hears. 

Bobby Lupo- his bookie is legendary, so is his cookbook!

Shan the man- his humor sparkles like a diamond in this festering dump. 

Chicago Tom- his wife is gorgeous and he's not to shabby either!  Really good dude with huge knowledge. 

most missed UG posters list-

Pro Ice

Damn Severn

Eaton Beaver

SuperCalo

and let's not forget that love able asshole Mitch Cumstein (thank you 2j's)

The worst posters are the noobs that come in (or recycled banned posters) and trash talk the folks that made this place great in the first place. How dare you!

Some of you should be ashamed for your picks, it's like you don't even read the majority of what's posted here and have one simple disagreement and go scorched earth. Try to relax and remeber your opinion is just that- an opinion. 

All the best to all of you and may you have a great new year. 

this is my opinion alone and to those that don't like it-

no offense meant.  

12/26/19 10:52 PM
6/27/05

Special mention to Touch - amazing contributions

12/27/19 8:11 AM
1/1/01

thank you all for the support Id like ot wish every member here a great new year

12/27/19 8:27 AM
6/14/12
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Winston Wolf is a UG legend, one of the best to ever do it. You may not agree with everything he posts, but he has been there and done it. You cannot underestimate his overall knowledge and experience. 

you have wiggum who has brought n top shelf insight and a cool demeanor during debates. 

CRE who should give classes on crafting threads, love him or hate him he knows how to make a great thread.

touch has his fingers on the pulse of Eastern Euro and shares anything and everything he hears. 

Chicago Tom- his wife is gorgeous and he's not to shabby either!  Really good dude with huge knowledge. 

Pro Ice

Damn Severn

Eaton Beaver

SuperCalo

The worst posters are the noobs that come in (or recycled banned posters) and trash talk the folks that made this place great in the first place. How dare you!

Some of you should be ashamed for your picks, it's like you don't even read the majority of what's posted here and have one simple disagreement and go scorched earth. Try to relax and remeber your opinion is just that- an opinion. 

no offense meant.  

This is a good post.

SHANTHEMAN : One of the best to ever do it. He is missed.

12/27/19 8:37 AM
5/11/10
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Pro Ice

Damn Severn

Eaton Beaver

SuperCalo

no offense meant.  

Great post but limit your picks to 3 per category please (: