UnderGround Forums UKTT, CHECK IN !

9/12/10 3:55 PM
7/31/02
NoGi bear -  The yanks have been trying to gain ground on us lol Phone Post

The 'yanks' care a whole lot less about you than you think.
9/12/10 4:42 PM
6/1/10
Just checking in after a night on the beer .WAR Daley and all the UKTT epic thread and fuck all the haters bisping and hardy gonna make the hat trick soon Phone Post
9/12/10 4:52 PM
5/20/10
JD CTFI. Has anyone noticed a new worrying trend to our mma watching in the uk? Apparently the new series of TUF is going to be shown on sky sports. Could pay per views be in our future rather than the current espn subscription? There was a lot of white noise before about the quality of the Bisping card, and how we, in the UK, should expect less high profile names because we don't ppv as much in the uk. But I've got to say i'd be reluctant to spend £15 on a ppv that's broadcast almost evey single time starting at 3am? Phone Post
9/12/10 6:04 PM
6/29/10
You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my friend introduced me to the ug I knew you were one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then GSTQ joined in later. And two days ago when E.B introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. WAR UKTT Phone Post
9/12/10 6:15 PM
6/29/10
Haha I'm glad someone noticed it was from the hangover and didn't just think I was crazy haha
9/12/10 6:31 PM
6/29/10
Time for me to hit the sack n grapple with my pillow for a few hours, who ever is taking the night shift just call me if the burger boys start trying to fuck up our meeting ground again, sleep tight brothers, UKTT for life!!!
9/12/10 6:31 PM
7/2/10
 yet nobody mention my this is england quote!!! shame on you
9/12/10 6:45 PM
11/20/05
NoGi bear - Time for me to hit the sack n grapple with my pillow for a few hours, who ever is taking the night shift just call me if the burger boys start trying to fuck up our meeting ground again, sleep tight brothers, UKTT for life!!!

lol.....BIG SHOCKER....no girl to go to bed with,who would have guessed?? I would guess that goes for the whole crew of trolls. Have fun fuckin your pillows boys.
9/12/10 7:34 PM
7/2/10
I agree I am not a racist skinhead tho haha Phone Post
9/12/10 7:43 PM
4/30/09
Haters gonna hate
9/12/10 7:55 PM
4/3/06
Hate420 - 
NoGi bear - Time for me to hit the sack n grapple with my pillow for a few hours, who ever is taking the night shift just call me if the burger boys start trying to fuck up our meeting ground again, sleep tight brothers, UKTT for life!!!

lol.....BIG SHOCKER....no girl to go to bed with,who would have guessed?? I would guess that goes for the whole crew of trolls. Have fun fuckin your pillows boys.
Last I knew, it was possible to fit both a woman AND a pillow in my bed. I guess with the heiferlumps you must be used to pulling, this possibility never entered your mind as you're so used to your beached whale conquests taking up every spare inch of space.

Fucking. Owned.

9/12/10 8:14 PM
4/3/06
jim dwyer -  JD CTFI. Has anyone noticed a new worrying trend to our mma watching in the uk? Apparently the new series of TUF is going to be shown on sky sports. Could pay per views be in our future rather than the current espn subscription? There was a lot of white noise before about the quality of the Bisping card, and how we, in the UK, should expect less high profile names because we don't ppv as much in the uk. But I've got to say i'd be reluctant to spend £15 on a ppv that's broadcast almost evey single time starting at 3am? Phone Post
Good points that I agree with. It is a little concernng for the long term I mus admit, although for the next couple of years we should be okay. Have a look at this thread, and the links inside it, we talk about it quite a bit:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1697902&page=1

9/12/10 8:16 PM
4/3/06
GodSaveTheQueen - 
explodingboy - 
Hate420 - 

Last I knew, it was possible to fit both a woman AND a pillow in my bed. I guess with the heiferlumps you must be used to pulling, this possibility never entered your mind as you're so used to your beached whale conquests taking up every spare inch of space.

Fucking. Owned.

Total ownership mate. VTFU.

You know why he's called Hate420? Because the average weight of his conquests is 420lbs.
Lol, good one mate, voted up. I felt we had to own him pretty hard like that to discourage him from making such stupid comments in the future.

9/13/10 2:24 AM
6/29/10
Haha a lot happens on here in a few short hours ey! To my burger eating comedian friend who thinks I dont have a lass ........ Fuck you good sir, my chick is fit as fuck and I'm not afraid to say I'm punching above my weight with her ........ Just like sexyama at 120, WAR UKTT Phone Post
9/13/10 4:16 AM
2/25/10
Morning all Phone Post
9/13/10 4:51 AM
6/29/10
Morning pepper, how are you this fine morning sir? Are you booked up for 120 yet? It'll be good if we can all get together for a pint before hand, get a UKTT photo taken and show these fucks what real handsome British stud muffins look like! Phone Post
9/13/10 5:13 AM
2/25/10
All good mate, all good. Unfortunately unable to get to 120. Will be watching it on espn hd though and have a sn bet with strykr619 with me backing mr bisping of course. Phone Post
9/13/10 5:36 AM
8/12/10
Low blow checking the fuck in... Phone Post
9/13/10 6:06 AM
2/25/10
Morning low blow. Any news? Phone Post
9/13/10 7:26 AM
5/3/07
NoGi bear -  You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my friend introduced me to the ug I knew you were one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then GSTQ joined in later. And two days ago when E.B introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. WAR UKTT Phone Post
Ok, I honestly laughed at this.  Im a sucker for movie quotes though!

9/13/10 7:39 AM
4/3/06
Low blow -  Low blow checking the fuck in... Phone Post

Morning, and welcome!

Any UKTT members going to 120 and want to say hello at the expo, or the after party, let me know!
9/13/10 7:44 AM
4/3/06
Ghengiseanie -  Nick Osipczak has confirmed that trying to rectify two lay n pray losses he is goingto be fighting in Germany at UFC122 against Duane Ludwig.

WAR NEW WAVE WAR SLICK NICK
Didn't want to overlook this, what a fight that's going to be! Slick Nick should be too much for Ludwig though, more ways for him to win the fight. Great stuff

9/13/10 7:52 AM
11/19/09
 Im in this !
South London is in the house
9/13/10 7:55 AM
6/29/10
Low Blow's finally checked in, now the party starts! Yankydoodles prepare for some abuse! Phone Post
9/13/10 11:24 AM
5/3/07
NoGi bear -  Low Blow's finally checked in, now the party starts! Yankydoodles prepare for some abuse! Phone Post

You can yank my doodle, it's a dandy!