UnderGround Forums US army guys going at it on the locker room

6 days ago
11/9/18

This looked like it was a little bit of Charlie Z cheapshot shit where the one guy didn't know there would be kicking.

6 days ago
1/1/01

This is sad because if this reaches to the military, they both could get Dishonerable discharged. It even takes a lot of paperwork to get a grappling tournament in the military 

6 days ago
1/11/10
disconnect -
sawdusk - not white boy's first rodeo...just sucks when you realize that during a fight... especially when that realization also contains the fact that his level of rodeos was superior to your rinky-dink ones..

Lol right. You can tell exactly by the way he clinched and maintained posture on the way down that he’s had some sort of legitimate prior training, looked like just another day in the park for him.

Looks Asian to me!!!

6 days ago
9/14/03
MM8 - 

This looked like it was a little bit of Charlie Z cheapshot shit where the one guy didn't know there would be kicking.

Looked like Vale Tudo rules to me and the guy had his hands up so he should have been ready for anything. He just tried making excuses.
6 days ago
1/1/01
MM8 - 

Yeah, no.

That wasn't a "friendly" sparring match, that was a fight.

The "rules" were to beat the shit out of the other guy.

6 days ago
6/16/07

After that Randy Couture thread, I don't know if I want to watch that. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Lights Out Lurker - 

How in the fuck did that guy just eat a kick to the face with combat boots on and not be completely unconscious?!?!?

Mostly leg impact, not enough hip/ass rotation in it. Flashy looking kick, but not really maximum KO power behind it. Still hurt I'm sure, lol. Props to the dude for still scrapping.

Wtf are they doing going at it like that in that setting anyways. Ridiculous.
6 days ago
1/1/01

He just needs guillotine in his inventory. 

What'd the other guy say right at the end? Was it, "I think you ready boy"?

6 days ago
11/18/09
ducks18 -
bobmanll -

No wonder russians laughing at us.. This our troops

As Tim Kennedy said “we can’t get anyone to sign up for the military these days because A. they either smoke pot or B. They’re out of shape eating Cheetos and can’t pass PT.  So we got plenty of guys but half can’t pass a drug test and half can’t run a mile, it leaves us with with zero candidates”.

”We need the bodies” - US Army.

Can anyone in this day and age give a legit reason why having pot in your piss should disqualify you from service? I got denied for that reason (was my fault. I was an idiot) despite top tier asvab scores and being able to pass any physical requirement. 

I guess the best reason I can come up with is that it proves you have a modicum of discipline to not smoke for a month. 

I failed that one fair and square. 

5 days ago
12/6/11

I am sure those 2 dudes got in trouble.  Probably mopping floors or having lots of guard duty. That is better than getting discharged I guess.

White skinned dude looked like he had some prior training, Army combatives is good but most dudes dont look like that.

5 days ago
7/15/04

He pulled a "chill dawg" timeout.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Watched it again.

Does the black guy say "tap" at :27 seconds???

It's at the point where things slow down and they're in a clinch.

Then they break it up and he tries to walk it off like his brain didn't get sloshed...
5 days ago
9/21/11

The guy is seasoned for sure, or trained. You notice when he throws the high kick, he doesn't telegraph the level by leaning back or dropping his hands.

5 days ago
2/25/06
Osbot -
Al Cappucino -

I'd like to cross kick the cameraman in the face

Whats funny is, he is actually filming horizontally, but his phone sucked a fat dick and kept filming vertically. This is a phone fail not a cameraman fail.

No, he starts filming vertically but very quickly changes to landscape while filming. This is, indeed, the fault of the cameraman. You can’t start vertical and then switch to horizontal while it’s still recording. A little post editing would have fixed that. So it’s also the fault of the person uploading the video without fixing the orientation first. 

5 days ago
2/4/16
ABCTT_BullyKiller -
Osbot -
Al Cappucino -

I'd like to cross kick the cameraman in the face

Whats funny is, he is actually filming horizontally, but his phone sucked a fat dick and kept filming vertically. This is a phone fail not a cameraman fail.

No, he starts filming vertically but very quickly changes to landscape while filming. This is, indeed, the fault of the cameraman. You can’t start vertical and then switch to horizontal while it’s still recording. A little post editing would have fixed that. So it’s also the fault of the person uploading the video without fixing the orientation first. 

My bad i am a lazy thief 

5 days ago
12/5/15
Nick Diaz still GOAT -

You saw his donger?

5 days ago
6/16/07
bobmanll -
Nick Diaz still GOAT -

You saw his donger?

I'm not sure, I turned it off in less than a second as soon as I saw his face, although I may be repressing The memory. 

5 days ago
11/9/04
PhillyFights - 
ducks18 -
bobmanll -

As Tim Kennedy said “we can’t get anyone to sign up for the military these days because A. they either smoke pot or B. They’re out of shape eating Cheetos and can’t pass PT.  So we got plenty of guys but half can’t pass a drug test and half can’t run a mile, it leaves us with with zero candidates”.

Can anyone in this day and age give a legit reason why having pot in your piss should disqualify you from service? I got denied for that reason (was my fault. I was an idiot) despite top tier asvab scores and being able to pass any physical requirement. 

I guess the best reason I can come up with is that it proves you have a modicum of discipline to not smoke for a month. 

You assumed the "Don't ask, don't tell" was your golden ticket in, huh

5 days ago
12/4/08

White guy is a trained mma fighter for sure.. black dude is tough as fuck though. He ate some major shots and was still there.

4 days ago
1/3/11

That was some good quality fighting there homie

4 days ago
1/20/11

In

2 days ago
8/2/11

Fucking stupid. Learn to conversate instead of unnecessarily hurting someone on your own team 

2 days ago
11/9/17
disconnect -
sawdusk - not white boy's first rodeo...just sucks when you realize that during a fight... especially when that realization also contains the fact that his level of rodeos was superior to your rinky-dink ones..

Lol right. You can tell exactly by the way he clinched and maintained posture on the way down that he’s had some sort of legitimate prior training, looked like just another day in the park for him.

Ha, did the kick to the head to start off not tell you that first?

2 days ago
2/8/12
PhillyFights -
ducks18 -
bobmanll -

I think you nailed it.  They want to see your discipline.  I had hopes of being an FBI agent but then I was told if I’ve done any mushrooms or psychedelics they would show up on the final lie detector test and I would be immediately denied and have wasted my time.  Some things you do 20 years ago can still catch up.