UnderGround Forums Uriah calls TJ a cheat lol

5/25/19 9:15 AM
9/5/11
Mandible_Claw -

Mendes, TJ...

You would have to be delusional to think Uriah didn't know about TAM fighters cycling steroids.

Not to say he was a dirty fighter but he was around it, that's for sure.

All of Alpha Male has used. 

Only an idiot believes otherwise. 

5/25/19 9:18 AM
6/28/10
Mike OxBIG -
BrckNoHitBk -
hyperfire -

Urijah is fine and TJ is a cheat.. don't even compare the two

This. Did Uriah get caught and suspended that I forgot about or something? If not IDK how u compare those two just bc u think u was juicing.

Chad and TJ both popped... Cody claimed TJ showed everyone how to juice basically throwing them under the bus. Is it that hard to put 2+2 together? All that BS “well he never got caught” doesn’t mean shit 

I can't be the only one that didn't take "he showed us all" how to use them literal, am I? Or do you really think he said ok guys, everyone circle up. This is how u do it.

Also, again like I said before. You are comparing someone who has been caught, stripped and is suspended to someone who fought for 14 years and never got busted, suspended etc...because you THINK he might have?

That's the dumbest shit I've seen you post in a few days.

5/25/19 9:19 AM
6/28/10
Malvert the Janitor -
Mandible_Claw -

Mendes, TJ...

You would have to be delusional to think Uriah didn't know about TAM fighters cycling steroids.

haha. this fucking dweeb. He vanishes from the forum everytime Conor loses. Get lost dick rider.

5/25/19 9:24 AM
1/1/01
Mike OxBIG -

Fuckin A... Juiced TJ added a full can to his six-pack maybe two.

5/25/19 9:25 AM
10/14/17
BrckNoHitBk -
Mike OxBIG -
BrckNoHitBk -
hyperfire -

Urijah is fine and TJ is a cheat.. don't even compare the two

This. Did Uriah get caught and suspended that I forgot about or something? If not IDK how u compare those two just bc u think u was juicing.

Chad and TJ both popped... Cody claimed TJ showed everyone how to juice basically throwing them under the bus. Is it that hard to put 2+2 together? All that BS “well he never got caught” doesn’t mean shit 

I can't be the only one that didn't take "he showed us all" how to use them literal, am I? Or do you really think he said ok guys, everyone circle up. This is how u do it.

Also, again like I said before. You are comparing someone who has been caught, stripped and is suspended to someone who fought for 14 years and never got busted, suspended etc...because you THINK he might have?

That's the dumbest shit I've seen you post in a few days.

Really don’t care if you believe it or not, nor am I gonna try to justify it. I don’t think he’s done steroids, I know he’s done steroids... anyone around that gym knows they were all on it. What do you have to say about Chad? I bet you think Sage Northcutt is clean too. Everything I post is fight related, so if you think it’s dumb then why take time to respond?

5/25/19 9:27 AM
10/14/17
BrckNoHitBk -
Malvert the Janitor -
Mandible_Claw -

Mendes, TJ...

haha. this fucking dweeb. He vanishes from the forum everytime Conor loses. Get lost dick rider.

You’re the only dick rider around here... 

5/25/19 9:29 AM
10/14/17

5/25/19 9:30 AM
10/14/17

Probably just the “lighting”

5/25/19 9:52 AM
3/8/15
Otlwgt - I seriously wish I knew where to get steriods.. Im tall and kinda lanky... No matter how much I eat or lift, nothing has ever happened..

Then I watch a lot of powerlifting and body building on Youtube.. They make it look so easy..

One guy in particular I follow.. He doesnt spend all day everyday in the gym.. Self admitted steriod user. His workouts are 1 rep at a time workouts with heavy weights...

Dude post a video of his workout and it was nothing..

When I was lifting to get bigger, I was eating like a horse on top of taking huge amounts of protein.. I was also on creatine.. I lifted heavy almost everyday.. Never gained any real mass.. Just walked around feeling fat and bloated..

I want some steriods..

Why is this shit only available to athletes and celebs.

Us Average Joes should be able to get it..

Im not even going to hate on any athlete like TJ because I want steriods..

Im 6"4 and walk around at 185lbs.. Ive been lower..

When I was a late teen, early 20s I was over 200lbs and still looked thin..

Where do people get the shit?

Is there a legit website?

I dont know how to use the Dark Net.. Id have to take a class on learning that shit Im so computer illiterate..

I want to be able to place an order right now for some TRT or something and get started within a week

This

5/25/19 10:10 AM
9/5/11
Mike OxBIG -
BrckNoHitBk -
Malvert the Janitor -
Mandible_Claw -

Mendes, TJ...

He trolls with the vigor of a method actor. 

He’s like these forums’ version of a retarded Daniel Day Lewis. 

5/25/19 11:53 AM
12/24/10
Otlwgt - I seriously wish I knew where to get steriods.. Im tall and kinda lanky... No matter how much I eat or lift, nothing has ever happened..

Then I watch a lot of powerlifting and body building on Youtube.. They make it look so easy..

One guy in particular I follow.. He doesnt spend all day everyday in the gym.. Self admitted steriod user. His workouts are 1 rep at a time workouts with heavy weights...

Dude post a video of his workout and it was nothing..

When I was lifting to get bigger, I was eating like a horse on top of taking huge amounts of protein.. I was also on creatine.. I lifted heavy almost everyday.. Never gained any real mass.. Just walked around feeling fat and bloated..

I want some steriods..

Why is this shit only available to athletes and celebs.

Us Average Joes should be able to get it..

Im not even going to hate on any athlete like TJ because I want steriods..

Im 6"4 and walk around at 185lbs.. Ive been lower..

When I was a late teen, early 20s I was over 200lbs and still looked thin..

Where do people get the shit?

Is there a legit website?

I dont know how to use the Dark Net.. Id have to take a class on learning that shit Im so computer illiterate..

I want to be able to place an order right now for some TRT or something and get started within a week

Lmao - if your serious book a trip to Mexico/ Brazil buy right over the counter. Stay for an extended period finish your cycle- come home. *** Do not take any home with you- there are laws against that 

5/25/19 1:17 PM
1/1/01
Mike OxBIG - 

no doubt
5/25/19 1:57 PM
10/22/14
arc123 -
Jayn200 -
FingerorMoon -
Jayn200 -

These guys are training daily, eating fairly clean and weigh like 140-150... They might be cheating but they pass the eye test. You can definitely have some abs at 140 lbs without any chemical assistance

What does weighing 140 have to do with anything?

They are only 140 because they’re midgets, not because they’re clean.

Hmmm... let me try and explain it a different way.

It is very hard to build lots of muscle and be lean.

When someone has a lot of muscle mass on their frame and they're very lean, that's kind of the definition of failing the eye test.

There are also a very high concentration of androgen receptors in your shoulders and traps, so people taking steroids tend to have large traps and shoulders compared to their bodies. 

Theres a couple other indicators.

None of the indicators of being on steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs are a small lean frame.

Doesn't mean they weren't taking drugs, of course 2 out of the 4 on there were caught already so obviously they were on some shiiit. It's likely the other 2 were as well but they still don't fail the eye test.

I agree with the sentiment, just we’re not talking solely steroids - HGH, TRT, EPO etc etc. MMA has been and is riddled with PED usage - Faber never tested positive but I have no doubt he was using along with the rest of AM. 

Other combat sports (and sports in general) have done a better job of hiding it in, but this applies to pro sports - tennis, rugby, baseball, boxing, football and on and on. I personally don’t have a problem with it, but the sooner people stop thinking that the odd person getting caught is a cheat, the better. It is endemic. 

Yeah I agree they were probably cheating with other shit, it's unlikely just 1 guy on the whole team was taking EPO, especially when that guy wins a fucking championship, other people on the team will see what he did to get to that level and will emulate that of course. 

But regardless, all that other shit you can't see on someones body. EPO, microdosing test, etc, lots of other things these are much much harder to just look at someone and see that they're probably using. 

5/25/19 2:23 PM
7/5/13

I just need some info in that cycle they were on

5/25/19 2:28 PM
4/19/17

When I was their size (8th grade) I was ripped as hell also. Nobody ever said I was on something.

5/25/19 2:32 PM
10/14/17
Malvert the Janitor -
Mike OxBIG -
BrckNoHitBk -
Malvert the Janitor -
Mandible_Claw -

Mendes, TJ...

He trolls with the vigor of a method actor. 

He’s like these forums’ version of a retarded Daniel Day Lewis. 

Yeah I notice he never has anything of intellect to say. Just hops from thread to thread running his mouth. Even though this forum is anonymous, it still indicates peoples IQ and he’s not the sharpest one around 

5/25/19 2:33 PM
10/14/17
Lights Out Lurker -

When I was their size (8th grade) I was ripped as hell also. Nobody ever said I was on something.

Hmmm... didn’t know we could compare an 8th grader to grown men who fight professionally for a living

5/25/19 2:52 PM
6/14/12

Cody literally admitted that the whole team uses shit. He admitted it. Chad already popped.

I cant stand tj but urijiah should prolly keep his head in the sand here. 

5/25/19 2:56 PM
11/28/03

95% of ufc fighters are cheating and beating the tests

5/25/19 3:29 PM
11/3/06
MarvinEastmansHatchetHead -

TJ is a prick but Uriah looks worse every time he talks about him. He could open a winery will all of those sour grapes.

More like a "whinery", amirite?

5/25/19 3:37 PM
2/12/12

Did I just imagine a moment where at some press event Garbrandt was going in on TJ over PEDs and as TJ was denying everything, Garbrandt blurted out, "you showed everyone at Alpha Male how to cheat!" I was swear this happened lol.

5/25/19 3:40 PM
10/14/17
fng1 -

Did I just imagine a moment where at some press event Garbrandt was going in on TJ over PEDs and as TJ was denying everything, Garbrandt blurted out, "you showed everyone at Alpha Male how to cheat!" I was swear this happened lol.

Definitely happened 

5/25/19 5:17 PM
6/14/12
fng1 -

And interestingly, not one "journalist" at the press event pursued that point. 

Mma journalism.

5/25/19 5:45 PM
1/8/04
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Mike OxBIG -

Fuckin A... Juiced TJ added a full can to his six-pack maybe two.

You're so ignorant. It's obviously just the lighting.
5/25/19 6:19 PM
11/9/18

There is a reason that Faber retired around the same time USADA came around.