10/14/17

They were all cheaters 

5/24/19 10:36 PM
10/14/17

5/24/19 10:39 PM
10/14/17

5/24/19 10:44 PM
7/11/13

TJ is a prick but Uriah looks worse every time he talks about him. He could open a winery will all of those sour grapes.

5/24/19 10:48 PM
10/14/17
MarvinEastmansHatchetHead -

TJ is a prick but Uriah looks worse every time he talks about him. He could open a winery will all of those sour grapes.

I agree

5/24/19 11:38 PM
11/26/16

Urijah is fine and TJ is a cheat.. don't even compare the two

5/24/19 11:41 PM
6/28/10
hyperfire -

This. Did Uriah get caught and suspended that I forgot about or something? If not IDK how u compare those two just bc u think u was juicing.

Edited: 5/24/19 11:41 PM
3/17/14
hyperfire -

Chad also got popped, what makes you think Urijah is fine?

5/25/19 12:04 AM
10/14/17
BrckNoHitBk -
hyperfire -

This. Did Uriah get caught and suspended that I forgot about or something? If not IDK how u compare those two just bc u think u was juicing.

Chad and TJ both popped... Cody claimed TJ showed everyone how to juice basically throwing them under the bus. Is it that hard to put 2+2 together? All that BS “well he never got caught” doesn’t mean shit 

5/25/19 12:04 AM
10/14/17
hyperfire -

LOL

5/25/19 12:23 AM
9/27/18
I seriously wish I knew where to get steriods.. Im tall and kinda lanky... No matter how much I eat or lift, nothing has ever happened..

Then I watch a lot of powerlifting and body building on Youtube.. They make it look so easy..

One guy in particular I follow.. He doesnt spend all day everyday in the gym.. Self admitted steriod user. His workouts are 1 rep at a time workouts with heavy weights...

Dude post a video of his workout and it was nothing..

When I was lifting to get bigger, I was eating like a horse on top of taking huge amounts of protein.. I was also on creatine.. I lifted heavy almost everyday.. Never gained any real mass.. Just walked around feeling fat and bloated..

I want some steriods..

Why is this shit only available to athletes and celebs.

Us Average Joes should be able to get it..

Im not even going to hate on any athlete like TJ because I want steriods..

Im 6"4 and walk around at 185lbs.. Ive been lower..

When I was a late teen, early 20s I was over 200lbs and still looked thin..

Where do people get the shit?

Is there a legit website?

I dont know how to use the Dark Net.. Id have to take a class on learning that shit Im so computer illiterate..

I want to be able to place an order right now for some TRT or something and get started within a week
5/25/19 12:50 AM
11/26/16

Lol at the UG fools going by the eye test and deciding who's a cheat when they never popped for anything in their careers.

If Urijah ever got caught I'd side with u guys but till that day he's fine in any normal persons eyes

5/25/19 12:59 AM
1/23/06
Suga Sean has something for Urijah.
Edited: 5/25/19 1:05 AM
1/23/06

Follow his youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1VIpppddhgA9JpePz0vZbA

5/25/19 1:09 AM
2/29/16

Mendes, TJ...

You would have to be delusional to think Uriah didn't know about TAM fighters cycling steroids.

Not to say he was a dirty fighter but he was around it, that's for sure.

Edited: 5/25/19 3:46 AM
10/22/14

These guys are training daily, eating fairly clean and weigh like 140-150... They might be cheating but they pass the eye test. You can definitely have some abs at 140 lbs without any chemical assistance

5/25/19 2:53 AM
1/1/01
Mike OxBIG -
BrckNoHitBk -
hyperfire -

Chad and TJ both popped... Cody claimed TJ showed everyone how to juice basically throwing them under the bus. Is it that hard to put 2+2 together? All that BS “well he never got caught” doesn’t mean shit 

This. Wanderlei never got caught either. He may have ran from one, but he never tested positive. Lol

5/25/19 3:33 AM
1/1/15

3, 4, 2, 1

5/25/19 5:35 AM
11/26/16
Floppy Divac -
Mike OxBIG -
BrckNoHitBk -
hyperfire -

This. Wanderlei never got caught either. He may have ran from one, but he never tested positive. Lol

Urijah never ran from a test.. nice trolling 

5/25/19 6:10 AM
10/27/03
Jayn200 -

These guys are training daily, eating fairly clean and weigh like 140-150... They might be cheating but they pass the eye test. You can definitely have some abs at 140 lbs without any chemical assistance

What does weighing 140 have to do with anything?

They are only 140 because they’re midgets, not because they’re clean.

5/25/19 6:52 AM
10/22/14
FingerorMoon -
Jayn200 -

Hmmm... let me try and explain it a different way.

It is very hard to build lots of muscle and be lean.

When someone has a lot of muscle mass on their frame and they're very lean, that's kind of the definition of failing the eye test.

There are also a very high concentration of androgen receptors in your shoulders and traps, so people taking steroids tend to have large traps and shoulders compared to their bodies. 

Theres a couple other indicators.

None of the indicators of being on steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs are a small lean frame.

Doesn't mean they weren't taking drugs, of course 2 out of the 4 on there were caught already so obviously they were on some shiiit. It's likely the other 2 were as well but they still don't fail the eye test.

5/25/19 7:43 AM
7/28/08
Jayn200 -
FingerorMoon -
Jayn200 -

Hmmm... let me try and explain it a different way.

It is very hard to build lots of muscle and be lean.

When someone has a lot of muscle mass on their frame and they're very lean, that's kind of the definition of failing the eye test.

There are also a very high concentration of androgen receptors in your shoulders and traps, so people taking steroids tend to have large traps and shoulders compared to their bodies. 

Theres a couple other indicators.

None of the indicators of being on steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs are a small lean frame.

Doesn't mean they weren't taking drugs, of course 2 out of the 4 on there were caught already so obviously they were on some shiiit. It's likely the other 2 were as well but they still don't fail the eye test.

I agree with the sentiment, just we’re not talking solely steroids - HGH, TRT, EPO etc etc. MMA has been and is riddled with PED usage - Faber never tested positive but I have no doubt he was using along with the rest of AM. 

Other combat sports (and sports in general) have done a better job of hiding it in, but this applies to pro sports - tennis, rugby, baseball, boxing, football and on and on. I personally don’t have a problem with it, but the sooner people stop thinking that the odd person getting caught is a cheat, the better. It is endemic. 

5/25/19 7:48 AM
5/8/15

They all cheated for sure. Training for years together. Plus as somebody already said, Cody already snitched on them.

5/25/19 7:53 AM
5/22/05
Jayn200 -

Its the 3d shoulders that are more suspicious.

5/25/19 9:13 AM
10/14/17
Floppy Divac -
Mike OxBIG -
BrckNoHitBk -
hyperfire -

Lol! Reason I made this thread is because even though TJ is a prick, Urijiah just comes off like a jealous ex girlfriend bashing him every chance he gets when he’s just as guilty