UnderGround Forums Usada is the biggest fail in F’n history !!!!

Edited: 11 days ago
9/14/19

They just gave Holly Holm an honorary mention lmao

Holm

Jones

Woodley

Romero

cormier

GSP

Karate Hottie 

ghadella

Costa

and countless and countless more !!!!

the whole thing is a fuckin joke

i think Novitsky used to be into doing whatever it took to get these PED cheaters BUT now its completely about the money

How the fuck could Novitsky be acting like he's not the biggest failure in MMA right now 

Novitsky and his Usada team are a fuckin JOKE !

The sad thing is that Novitsky and Usada know they can't do shot but keep ACTING like they are doing something 

it looks like a complete fact that anyone with a needle mark on their stomach can't get caught for shot especially for whatever that needle mark is for.

11 days ago
9/20/19

Gordon Ryan, who all but admits to PED use, just called out USADA for clearing athletes who are clearly doped. He was calling out Holm specifically. It's a small world and I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon's GF/trainer/dealer knows exactly what holm is up to. 

11 days ago
9/14/19
HillboFrateTrane -

Gordon Ryan, who all but admits to PED use, just called out USADA for clearing athletes who are clearly doped. He was calling out Holm specifically. It's a small world and I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon's GF/trainer/dealer knows exactly what holm is up to. 

Are you kidding me ?

maybe Gordon knows her dealer ?? Lmao 

look at the fuckin bitch 

her neck is twice the size of a normal man

if course she is juiced to the fuckin gills 

it was sad looking at Michelle waterson when she decided to juice. She had the belly injection scars after she looked more ripped than ever before 

it's sad and it fucks the womens look up and it's why it looks like Holly Holm's face with a mans neck and arms 

11 days ago
2/28/14

Thread title is correct, but post content sucks and OP is a mental patient. Damn.

11 days ago
11/19/19

From Holly Holm's man face to her fist fighting the air, can't stand her.

11 days ago
11/28/03

i dont think they really got usada to catch roiders, but for future defense against cte lawsuits

doest thy olympics use usada? everyone there roids too...

11/24/13

USADA's services were adopted by the UFC solely as a mechanic to facilitate Zuffa controlling outcomes of fights. By introducing USADA, only their stars are allowed free reign to use PEDs and IVs. Any journeyman who want to follow suit have to do so knowing they will get the full punishment if caught, and without any savehaven from the UFC.

Athletes like Vitor, Ngannou, Jones, and Conor are among a few egregious blatantly obvious examples. They are literally Zuffa and USADA sponsored dopers.

11 days ago
1/1/01
ranier wolfcastle - 

i dont think they really got usada to catch roiders, but for future defense against cte lawsuits

doest thy olympics use usada? everyone there roids too...

Finally, someone with a friggin brain!
11 days ago
10/2/12

Reebok?

11 days ago
4/21/12
Nytron -

USADA's services were adopted by the UFC solely as a mechanic to facilitate Zuffa controlling outcomes of fights. By introducing USADA, only their stars are allowed free reign to use PEDs and IVs. Any journeyman who want to follow suit have to do so knowing they will get the full punishment if caught, and without any savehaven from the UFC.

Athletes like Vitor, Ngannou, Jones, and Conor are among a few egregious blatantly obvious examples. They are literally Zuffa and USADA sponsored dopers.

Vitor has reportedly signed with ONE and is no longer in the UFC testing pool.

He looks like he's recovered from whatever was draining his testosterone.

8/14/12
MMA Experience -
HillboFrateTrane -

Are you kidding me ?

maybe Gordon knows her dealer ?? Lmao 

look at the fuckin bitch 

her neck is twice the size of a normal man

if course she is juiced to the fuckin gills 

it was sad looking at Michelle waterson when she decided to juice. She had the belly injection scars after she looked more ripped than ever before 

it's sad and it fucks the womens look up and it's why it looks like Holly Holm's face with a mans neck and arms 

Not the belly injection "scar" shit again. Lol. No clue if she's clean but this is the dumbest shit ever. When people get shredded some have bumps. Lipomas, buldging ugly veins ect. I've injected hgh, hcg, peptides, testosterone, deca, masteron and equipoise with insulin needles and it does not leave lumps like that. Hgh is really hard to test for so I believe lots of fighters could be on it. But guess what, hgh doesn't make you look "juiced"  

1/1/01

nvm